Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

I think Shelly has a decent chance of winning. The veterans sitting in the JH now are gamers and they will vote for the player that made the best moves. If the game ended today, Shelly would beat A and P and she would get at least 3 votes from the vets. I think she really improved her chances by flipping and helping take out Jeff. She went from absolutely no chance to about a 25 to 1 chance. If every thing falls into place, she could win the money.

IMO, Kalia is probably at the top of the list of newbies. Since no one wants to hurt Jordan's feelings, she would beat Rachel heads up. Kalia would also beat Rachel.

No way in hell Shelly can win the big prize as she crossed a Southern country girl who will easily influence Jeff, Brendon and Rachel to vote against Shelly and Jordan will do it out of spite now :animated_rotfl: No ,I don't think Shelly will be going to any Bears games with Jeff and Jordan :animated_rotfl:

I see Rachel thinks like I do :animated_rotfl:

Rachel & Jordan said they both bash everyone in the DR. Jordan: Shelly stab me in the back & I'm gonna take the knife out stab - Dani

her back.

Rachel laughs & say this is the true southern girl.

:animated_rotfl:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope BB will show on Sunday the whole fight that happened minutes before the last live show. That's the main thing I want to see on Sunday while I eat my delicious popcorn! :giggle:

Me too. Live feeders were robbed of that. They usually let us watch up until about 30 minutes before the live show.

She was trying to explain to her that she also felt bad about doing it but thought it was best for her game, She wasn't angry with her if anything she was pleading with her.

No, she stuck her chickenhead in Jordan's face and was yelling at her that she felt worse than Jordan did....actually, she knows she screwed up and, now, instead of saying, "yeah, I betrayed her trust in me", she is just plain nasty and talking crap about Jordan...because a) she knows she was wrong, B) it showed who she really is, and c) her game is down the drain.

No, she stuck her chickenhead in Jordan's face and was yelling at her that she felt worse than Jordan did....actually, she knows she screwed up and, now, instead of saying, "yeah, I betrayed her trust in me", she is just plain nasty and talking crap about Jordan...because a) she knows she was wrong, B) it showed who she really is, and c) her game is down the drain.

chickenhead :smilielol:

Goodness she does sound desperate. LOL

I wonder what people in her hometown really are thinking? Do they love her because she is the hometown gal? Do they think she is just playing game? I really was liking her game for quite a while. I even expected she would have to make a move to switch things up. What bothers me is not that she made a move but that she feels she is the only one entitled to have an opinion about it. I don't like that she was so fist pumping gleeful in Jordan's face. Have a little class Shelly. Guess it isn't really who she is after all.

Oh no, please don't let Shelly and/or Kalia get some power out of the fortune teller. Wake up Rachel and Jordan!!! Go into the purple room!

She said there is NO way she is letting Rachael and Jordan come in the room. She will guard it.

dokuqg.jpg

Don't they have the ability to punch in a code to get in there?

Oh no, please don't let Shelly and/or Kalia get some power out of the fortune teller. Wake up Rachel and Jordan!!! Go into the purple room!

Don't they have the ability to punch in a code to get in there?

Or, to simplify things, they could just punch her. Fine by me.

A voice of reason, Pnutsugar!! I agree with you!!!

Or, to simplify things, they could just punch her. Fine by me.

I'd love to Slimcruz!!!

Has she tried to turn the picture on the wall of the skull? The fortune teller has a crystal ball in front of her with a skull in it. There is a picture of a skull on the wall next to the fortune teller. I'm thinking that maybe if you turn that picture, it will start the machine?

She was trying to explain to her that she also felt bad about doing it but thought it was best for her game, She wasn't angry with her if anything she was pleading with her.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've read on the board this year. Watch it again. Shelly leaned down in Jordan's face, screaming at her.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name