Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

I'll see you Britney, Natalie, Ivette, Alison, Jun, Maggie. And I'll raise you Jennifer (season 6), Porsche (really becoming meaner as the summer goes on), Kalia. I'll also throw in Marvin, Scott, Jase (season 5) and Dick. I could probably go on, lol.

Shelly, Kalia, and Porsche all started the game as seemingly decent people until they caught the Danielle virus.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't had much time or inclination to watch the feeds or BBAD since Thurs., so I did FF through BBAD this morning, just stopping to hear Shelly's comments since she seemed to be hiding most of the time. One thing I heard heard her say was "Jordan will be calling ME to apologize after this show and I won't take that call".......that does it for me, if she believes that, Shelly is certifiably insane.......case closed. :food-smiley-005:

I haven't had much time or inclination to watch the feeds or BBAD since Thurs., so I did FF through BBAD this morning, just stopping to hear Shelly's comments since she seemed to be hiding most of the time. One thing I heard heard her say was "Jordan will be calling ME to apologize after this show and I won't take that call".......that does it for me, if she believes that, Shelly is certifiably insane.......case closed. :food-smiley-005:

that was only part of it, she was on major blast saying how childish Jordan is and she thought they were calling her a bitch (she is) but they were talking about ED calling his own daughter dani a bitch and shelly bein in the other room on ly heard the word bitch and of course since it is all about her she started crying and bashing them bigtime, she is delusional

Until someone tells Shelly to get the hell out of their face (and mean it) with her ever-growing bullshit, she will continue as-is; no matter the situation. People like Shelly look hard because their aggressive personalities require them to be bullet-proof.

I don't like Shelly, either. I didn't like Britney, didn't like Natalie, didn't like Ivette, didn't like Alison, didn't like Jun, didn't like Maggie. All needlessly mean (including Shelly), in my opinion. We've had some mean-ass men, too, but this is about women; specifically. I said in the very beginning that I found Shelly to be odd. It had nothing to do with her being overtly masculine. I just did not trust her. She came on way too strong. Shelly is loud, aggressive, tacky. I suppose that she hand-picked Jeff and Jordan. Easy pickings, to be sure. It could and would have been someone else had they not been in the game. It is clearly Shelly's game but I don't think that she planned on liking them and it is going to cost her with votes, most likely, if she manages to sit before the jury. I would never, ever, ever vote for Shelly to win BB13.

Question: of no importance but just curious.......are shelly's lips enlarged cosmetically?

You and I could be friends. :) I didnt like Britney, Natalie, Ivette, Alison, Jun and especially Maggie. All needlessly mean. Shelly AND Kahlia should be added to this list, in my opinion. I understand the need to vent when things go against one in the house, but these ladies were/are ruthless - nauseating, and hard to watch. So yeah, I dont think Shelly will end up having the votes in the end should she make it to the final two. At least I hope not. I cant forget that Maggie and some of those other witches won their seasons with all their bad behavior.

Rachel is not the meanest of them all by far. She cries when she doesn't win true, and she has been known to lash out when she feels threatened with a catty comment or two, but she doesn't sit around doing NOTHING ELSE but bash other people. She is not mean imo.

While we're on the subject of mean .. these "mean girls" you are defending are STEALING her dog and hiding it from her. In that house you latch on to the few things you have from home which remind you of home .. and if people take it, it is the height of disrespect.

Shelly, who cuddles her bear or whatever from her daughter so preciously said she wanted to take Rachel's puppy, cut it's leg off and pain it with nail polish to look like blood.

But Rachel's the mean one?

Yeah right...

Get a reality check!

Agree with you, Casper.

Shelly has always pretended to be so concerned what her daughter sees ... I guess mommy Shelly doesn't care if her daughter sees her as a backstabbing, unloyal traitor. Considering how her daughter likes J&J, I am sure her daughter is as displeased as anyone else. I'm on this hater train and I'm not getting off.

Until someone tells Shelly to get the hell out of their face (and mean it) with her ever-growing bullshit, she will continue as-is; no matter the situation. People like Shelly look hard because their aggressive personalities require them to be bullet-proof.

I woulda told shelly long ago to go pi** up a rope if she had been yappin at me non stop, and I woulda said "and I hope you don't like it" one thing I am good a is gettin in someones face in person, I love to tell ppl just what I think and have done it many times in public, like the grocrery line, etc, I have no tolerence for ignorant bs, and that is how it is with me, shelly thinks she is sooo intimidating, whatever, I find her laughable, with her so call big cajones

1) Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is apersonality disorder.

The narcissist isdescribed as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy,power, prestige and vanity. Narcissistic personality disorder is closely linkedto self-centeredness.

2) Definition of ANTISOCIAL PERSONALITY DISORDER

: a personalitydisorder that is characterized by antisocial behavior exhibiting pervasivedisregard for and violation of the rights, feelings, and safety of othersstarting in childhood or the early teenage years and continuing into adulthood

The narcissist isdescribed as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy,power, prestige and vanity. Narcissistic personality disorder is closely linkedto self-centeredness.

: a personalitydisorder that is characterized by antisocial behavior exhibiting pervasivedisregard for and violation of the rights, feelings, and safety of othersstarting in childhood or the early teenage years and continuing into adulthood

Shelly has always pretended to be so concerned what her daughter sees ... I guess mommy Shelly doesn't care if her daughter sees her as a backstabbing, unloyal traitor. Considering how her daughter likes J&J, I am sure her daughter is as displeased as anyone else. I'm on this hater train and I'm not getting off.

Who are you to persume how her TEN YEAR OLD daughter feels about anything?

Who are you to persume how her TEN YEAR OLD daughter feels about anything?

she's 8 yrs old and tooo young to be watching this show it is too adult,

I think Rachel attitudes are immature; but it is different of being deliberately mean. On the other hand, some people are just mean and evil just for the pleasure of being it. Jerky face (shelly) just has a bad character, period. I think we all have our preferences based on who we 'click' with. For me, I also tend to think about which person I'd see myself hanging out with, and for sure I would not want be friends with someone like Mrs. Jerky face.

I do have to agree with Jungle to a degree. Rachel is at least able to admit her short comings and identify her bad behavior. To me accountability goes a long way. This is something Shelly seems to be incapable of since she only identifies with it as a "game move" and nothing for what she did mentally that was unnecessary to Jordan. Some are very good at preying on kindness as weakness to which Jorden is defenseless.

:sherlock:

I read this at another site so I don't claim knowledge as to whether it is true or not. That being said - Shelly has drawn Josie into this game by talking about her so much and making people outside the BB house way to aware of who she is, her name, her age and where they live. Those of you who have been here at Morty's for a long time know my personal connection to Missing and Exploited Childrens organizations.

read this on Dingo's page - it is pretty messed up if it is true.

They're (production) in touch with the families of the hamsters, so I hope they're aware of the over the top hate stuff going on now about Shelly and that they'll let Tony know. Someone has posted an address for a child protection agency to report her for molestation. Someone else has said Josie should be kidnapped, raped and murdered. Someone else has posted a beyond vulgar chop about Josie. It's pathetic and disgusting that so-called 'fans' take things to this level, and the lesser levels of open hatred for hamsters who are gutsy enough to put themselves out there for our amusement. Perhaps it's time to put this little TV show down and out of its misery before someone does get hurt over it.

I pray Josie is not a victim for her mother's behavior.

and I agree that Shelly should NOT have approached Jordan at that time. She tried to hug her and say she was sorry but that was the WRONG timing. All she was trying to do was justify her behavior thinking sweet Jordan would see it her way. Since Jordan didn't fall for it Shelly now thinks Jordan owes HER an apology? :animated_rotfl:

It goes without saying that it was nonsensical of Shelly to be specific about her daughter on tv in 2011. In that vein, it was also nonsensical of BB (or whomever authorized it) to aggravate the situation by doing a semi-interview with her on tv. I am sure that all will be well but I think that they need to rethink that sort of thing in future. Made no sense to me.

I have been thinking about Shelly a lot. I know she is a hunter and likes to kill animals for sport. That is her personality. I think she views the game of BB in that sense. It is all about winning and there is no emotion.

The fact that she leaves her daughter for her overseas trips for long periods is something I could not relate too. I never wanted to miss a day of my daughter growing up. Earning big money is more important then enjoying her daughter. I am not saying the husband can't do a fantastic job and that it has any effect on Josie but it does tell me something about Shelly and her priorities.

Snancy I agree that with all the information shared by Shelly and production that is does possibly but Josie in harms way.

:outfitted_pirate:

I have been thinking about Shelly a lot. I know she is a hunter and likes to kill animals for sport. That is her personality. I think she views the game of BB in that sense. It is all about winning and there is no emotion.

The fact that she leaves her daughter for her overseas trips for long periods is something I could not relate too. I never wanted to miss a day of my daughter growing up. Earning big money is more important then enjoying her daughter. I am not saying the husband can't do a fantastic job and that it has any effect on Josie but it does tell me something about Shelly and her priorities.

Snancy I agree that with all the information shared by Shelly and production that is does possibly but Josie in harms way.

I agree with you Snancy, and Marty 100%

I do think Shelly needs to take responsiblty for the fact, she is the one who brought her daughter into this game. Shelly Should have been smarter as a parent, knowing how persoanl this game can get.

I do have a problem with the conversation that is going on right now in the HOH Room....Really its no ones business if Rachel in fact is pregnant....There again Shelly and Porche are showing their true immaturity, and caddiness. SHAME BOTH OF THEM

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name