Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

It's ok for Jeff to have his army of sheep who he could pick and choose to go to the end with, act like the big dog in the house, have Jordan get a free ride to the end while doing nothing, yet if Shelly makes a play to stop it from happening she is this horrible person? Jeff did the same thing in 11. He got his army of sheep and they didn't want to ruffle his feathers, as much as I didn't like Russell he was dead on about that. It's a game, Jeff will realize that and if shelly makes it to the final two you will look back at this play and say she made the correct play, how couldn't you if she did make it that far? The houseguests will see that as well and will vote her to win. Jordan got in Russell's face in 11, and said you are just mad because you got played, and are going to the jury house. Jeff told him, hey man it's just a game and you got got. Well, the same qualifies here. If Jordan didn't like it and wanted to play these childish school girl games then she shouldn't have came back in the BB house. A phone call and confinement for 24 hours isn't worth a 500,000. The fans making it so personal are crude and 10X worse than anything Shelly actually did in a tv game show for crying out loud. All that happened here was a sheep who went against the herder. Just because America feels Jejo was entitled to win it all because they are cute and get great edits doesn't make it so. Shelly didn't come in there to be a mom, or help guide those two to the final, she came there to win.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok for Jeff to have his army of sheep who he could pick and choose to go to the end with, act like the big dog in the house, have Jordan get a free ride to the end while doing nothing, yet if Shelly makes a play to stop it from happening she is this horrible person? Jeff did the same thing in 11. He got his army of sheep and they didn't want to ruffle his feathers, as much as I didn't like Russell he was dead on about that. It's a game, Jeff will realize that and if shelly makes it to the final two you will look back at this play and say she made the correct play, how couldn't you if she did make it that far? The houseguests will see that as well and will vote her to win. Jordan got in Russell's face in 11, and said you are just mad because you got played, and are going to the jury house. Jeff told him, hey man it's just a game and you got got. Well, the same qualifies here. If Jordan didn't like it and wanted to play these childish school girl games then she shouldn't have came back in the BB house. A phone call and confinement for 24 hours isn't worth a 500,000. The fans making it so personal are crude and 10X worse than anything Shelly actually did in a tv game show for crying out loud. All that happened here was a sheep who went against the herder. Just because America feels Jejo was entitled to win it all because they are cute and get great edits doesn't make it so. Shelly didn't come in there to be a mom, or help guide those two to the final, she came there to win.

If Shelly intends to win the 500k maybe she needs to win a Veto or HOH , instead of jumping side to side, do you not agree??? Maybe if she had her mind on the game and not seeing how often she can smoke cig after cig she might do a little better. I could care less if Jordan wins, btw.

If Shelly intends to win the 500k maybe she needs to win a Veto or HOH , instead of jumping side to side, do you not agree??? Maybe if she had her mind on the game and not seeing how often she can smoke cig after cig she might do a little better. I could care less if Jordan wins, btw.

This is the first time, FOR REAL, that she did turn sides. She was with the vets from week 1, specifically Jejo. She voted out Keith when the newbies all wanted Porsche to leave. She was always with Jejo up until the last couple of days, so this flipping and flopping nonsense isn't true if people are really paying attention. All the other peripheral stuff was her playing the game. She was being nice to the other side making sure she wasn't their #1 targets and she relayed info back to Jejo. She doesn't like Rachel or her tactics from the beginning. Again, anyone who has ever won this game or gotten far in the game has made deals, side deals, sub-alliances within their alliance, played both sides at a certain point, and has coasted a certain point...that is the history of the game. She hasn't had to win power to keep herself safe and has been somewhat of a threat for awhile now, Dani/Kailia were skeptical of her as was Brenchel. Yet, she didn't get caught, was playing the game and wanted to flip the house and she successfully did so.

Whether you think it was good for her game or not, I think it was until perhaps this new twist, doesn't matter. It is what SHE felt was the best for her game, it was never personal for her , she just made a play. If it was personal for her she wouldve voted out Rachel because she simply doesn't like her. Jordan didn't win any power until the final three. The best player to have ever played the game, was a manipulating master was Dr. Will and he didn't win anything the entire season.

Oh, please...it has nothing to do with the game and every thing to do with her nasty, viscous attitude. She has obsessively hated on Rachel. She has taken Rachel's personal belongings and threatened to destroy them (Rachel's little doggy) while she herself would have crapped her pants if Rachel had stolen the dog Josie gave her. She has made totally inappropriate comments about Rachel, Jordon, Brendon, Jeff...maybe you haven't been watching the live feeds or BBAD. It has nothing to do with being fans of Jeff, Jordon or anyone else for that matter and every thing to do with Shelly thinking she is better than the others while doing things 10x worse than ANYTHING anyone else has done. Sounds like you're the one with issues. Get over it, it's a game.

Shelly will not win, unless Jordan takes her to the final 2. Would it not be a real twist if these 2 have this planned since they supposedly intended to be BFF's after the show. Shelly wants to cajunize Jordan, or so she said. Shelly kept preaching to her she wanted to go to the final 2 with her. In BB one never knows the real truth of what goes on behind closed doors.

Oh, please...it has nothing to do with the game and every thing to do with her nasty, viscous attitude. She has obsessively hated on Rachel. She has taken Rachel's personal belongings and threatened to destroy them (Rachel's little doggy) while she herself would have crapped her pants if Rachel had stolen the dog Josie gave her. She has made totally inappropriate comments about Rachel, Jordon, Brendon, Jeff...maybe you haven't been watching the live feeds or BBAD. It has nothing to do with being fans of Jeff, Jordon or anyone else for that matter and every thing to do with Shelly thinking she is better than the others while doing things 10x worse than ANYTHING anyone else has done. Sounds like you're the one with issues. Get over it, it's a game.

I love BBAD! how about you 2KrazyBBB?

Exactly it's a game and Jeff got played, get over it. Rachel's tactics I guess are ok because people expect that from her. Rachel has played this game more vile and nasty than anyone in the house the last two years. Hell, Brittney was voted in as America's favorite last year because how much she made fun of Rachel in the DR last year. Brittney was much more awful to Rachel yet people loved it then. However now it is different because Rachel is playing on the golden couple's side so Rachel is all great now too. Please, Rachel plays this game very personally, even tried to throw Jejo under the bus to Dani several times, she is awful to other girls because she is jealous of them and has done this for the last two years. Shelly not liking her, bashing her to other people and hiding a stuffed dog doesn't come close in comparison. Rachel still talks horribly about the people not on her side, but I guess that is ok because she is playing with Jordan, gimme a break.

Again, she DID make it personal by not telling Jordan before she flipped. She had the opportunity, she didn't. How was it good game to get in Jordan's face immediately after the comps, saying how much SHE was hurt? At this point, her flip has ruined her game. She lost Jeff's vote, as well as Brendon's once he sees what happened. Of the people left, Jordan/Rachel/Adam would NOT vote for Shelly. So, even with Porsche/Kalia on the jury--Shelly still doesn't have the votes to win. Jeff recognizes good game play--but Shelly's treatment of Jordan after the flip will kill her game for him.

I was never a fan of Will.

Shelly will not win, unless Jordan takes her to the final 2. Would it not be a real twist if these 2 have this planned since they supposedly intended to be BFF's after the show. Shelly wants to cajunize Jordan, or so she said. Shelly kept preaching to her she wanted to go to the final 2 with her. In BB one never knows the real truth of what goes on behind closed doors.

That is so true. Jordo did give the jacket back that Shelly gave her though...maybe they are just that sneaky! That would be interesting if it was all game. I'm betting no on that though, just because Jordon can't lie.

Jordan playing the childish schoolgirl games?? Whose personal belongings did she take and hide?? oh wait, that was Shelly.

Again, she DID make it personal by not telling Jordan before she flipped. She had the opportunity, she didn't. How was it good game to get in Jordan's face immediately after the comps, saying how much SHE was hurt? At this point, her flip has ruined her game. She lost Jeff's vote, as well as Brendon's once he sees what happened. Of the people left, Jordan/Rachel/Adam would NOT vote for Shelly. So, even with Porsche/Kalia on the jury--Shelly still doesn't have the votes to win. Jeff recognizes good game play--but Shelly's treatment of Jordan after the flip will kill her game for him.

How did she treat Jordan? All she did was go talk to her and they had an argument. Jordan is the one who got in shelly's face and went over the top. Shelly said she felt bad about doing it but felt it was best for her, that is all. Jordan made it personal by throwing the phone call in her face, that was wicked to do that to her. Just another example that Jordan can do no wrong and everyone who is against her is a vile human being, it is getting absurd.

Exactly it's a game and Jeff got played, get over it. Rachel's tactics I guess are ok because people expect that from her. Rachel has played this game more vile and nasty than anyone in the house the last two years. Hell, Brittney was voted in as America's favorite last year because how much she made fun of Rachel in the DR last year. Brittney was much more awful to Rachel yet people loved it then. However now it is different because Rachel is playing on the golden couple's side so Rachel is all great now too. Please, Rachel plays this game very personally, even tried to throw Jejo under the bus to Dani several times, she is awful to other girls because she is jealous of them and has done this for the last two years. Shelly not liking her, bashing her to other people and hiding a stuffed dog doesn't come close in comparison. Rachel still talks horribly about the people not on her side, but I guess that is ok because she is playing with Jordan, gimme a break.

I'm not a J/J fan, it has nothing to do with them. I can't stand Shelly just based on the actions of Shelly. She's so rude and crude it's just unbelievable. I find Rachel much less offensive than the chain smoking old hag.

I'm not upset Jeff was evicted. I can't stand JeJo to be exact, BUT there is a way to flip on an alliance, and Shelly's way was plain stupid. First of all, you keep your mouth shut. Then you do it because it's going to adavance you.... You look at the big picture and she didn't. She trusted someone who was going to be evicted, and knew she was going to be because Rachel and Adam told her they were not voting to keep her, and Shelly knew that. She hurt Jordan personally, and has now set herself up to go out next week. K/P are already talking about taking her out after Thursday's eviction. Kalia is talking f3 with JORDAN; not her. Lol So what in the heck did this flip exactly do for Shelly? At least with JeJo she would have gone to f4 with ppl who actually cared about her and was giving her a chance to make it to the end. She could have battled it out with Rachel for a spot in f3 at that point had she had enough confidence in her ability, and she wouldn't have looked like a major ass had she lost.

Jordan playing the childish schoolgirl games?? Whose personal belongings did she take and hide?? oh wait, that was Shelly.

She took Rachel's. I assume you didn't like Brittney last year either right? Because she was brutal to Rachel in her DR's yet people ate it up. And Jordan gave back Shelly a sweatshirt and is giving her the silent treatment, throwing the phone call in Shelly's face. She is acting like an entitled brat towards shelly instead of understanding it was just a game move.

I'm not a J/J fan, it has nothing to do with them. I can't stand Shelly just based on the actions of Shelly. She's so rude and crude it's just unbelievable. I find Rachel much less offensive than the chain smoking old hag.

Everytime Rachel gets on the TV screen I want to put my fist through it, if that is how you feel for Shelly then I understand.

She took Rachel's. I assume you didn't like Brittney last year either right? Because she was brutal to Rachel in her DR's yet people ate it up. And Jordan gave back Shelly a sweatshirt and is giving her the silent treatment, throwing the phone call in Shelly's face. She is acting like an entitled brat towards shelly instead of understanding it was just a game move.

Yep, Shelly took Rachel's property and hid it. Can you get more childish? Gimme a break.

Wha??? Shelly didn't go talk to Jordan, she was in her face yelling about how hurt she was. She should have let Jordan calm down but of course Shelly couldn't do that.

She was trying to explain to her that she also felt bad about doing it but thought it was best for her game, She wasn't angry with her if anything she was pleading with her.

Jeff has nothing to do with what Shelly did to Jordan.

Yep, Shelly took Rachel's property and hid it. Can you get more childish? Gimme a break.

Yes, you could be Rachel, Jordan or America. Didn't America vote Eric to put mustard all over Jen's shirts? lol, great times.

Jeff has nothing to do with what Shelly did to Jordan.

What did shelly do to Jordan? Tell her that she also felt like crap? What did she do? What are people watching?

thank you soooo much, the long drawn out ramblings about why shelly is such a great player are making me ill, you are right on the money, i think Shelly is sooo vindictive, and I really reserved my opinion until later in the game, before she sewitched I was seeing how crzy she is and how if someone does better then her she gets resenful and then starts cracking on them, then she goes into her manic cleaning mode and her micro managing of everything, she talks out of both sides of her mouth, she hops over to one group and bags on the other ppl then runs over to the group she just bagged on and starts in with how wonderful they are and how she loves them, and starts baggin on the group she just left. I gave her kudos for the porsche/lawon thing when Kalia was hoh, but she started coming undone shortly after that and I think it had something to do with Rachel stating to be onto her, and that is when she started in with her hatred of Rachel ecause Rachel tells Jordan she did not think Shelly was really with them( how true that turned out) Jordan stood by her anyway, and is kicking herself in the butt now for believeing that shelly actually cared about her. I think this woman is a piece of work and i cannot stomach her, and as far as Dr will is concerned, he was always charming and funny, and honest, he told ppl ahead of time what he was going to do and then did it, he treated it like a game, Shelly ascts like this whole thing is real life , she said the girls were calling her a bitch yesterday and all it was was them calling Dani a bitch and she in another room heard it and took that to the bank crying on and on, saying Jordan owes HER an apology?? it will never happen and Jordan owes her nothing

Everytime Rachel gets on the TV screen I want to put my fist through it, if that is how you feel for Shelly then I understand.

Oh my! :animated_rotfl: None of this is that important. Like you say, "it's a game." It is so unimportant in the scheme of things that it doesn't register.

Re: Shelly. I think much of what Shelly is saying at the moment is defensive because she feels terrible about Jeff and Jordan. We've all felt bad about something and been defensive when confronted. I still believe that she really liked them and I also believe that BB coerced her onto the gameplay avenue when she doglegged and started pursuing an alliance with the mean girls.

Shelly wants/needs the cash. That's okay. I don't like her and hope that her attempts to win are foiled but I understand why she is there. I no longer have a favorite in the game and that's okay, too. Believe me, it isn't the first time.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name