Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

Shelly keeps throwing in Jordan bashing today. She is done with them and their childish games. Kalia told Shelly we don't need to talk about them anymore. :lipsrsealed2:

What game is that? The one where you take someone's stuffed dog and won't give it back.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's your opinion and that's fine, but that doesn't necessarily make it true.

Making a big move for the sake of making a big move is always a mistake. Daniele learned that the hard way. Shelly should have looked at the impact the move would have for her game socially. Socially she was good up to that point, aside from with Rachel. She helped Kalia and Porsche further along and got a strong player out, but didn't really put herself in that great of a position because she's still a third wheel at best and now can't play both sides of the house any longer.

Anyways, there is no set criteria for how anyone should vote, they can basically do whatever they want. They can vote based on who won the most comps, who played the best social game, or anything else they want to. There's no wrong way to vote, even if it's a vote for someone else out of spite. That's what makes the game interesting, you have to look at things from all the different angles. Someones social game can have just as big an impact as anything else.

Of course it doesn't make it true, but it is my opinion and that is what I believe would be best for the game. Shelly didn't make a big move for the sake of making a big move. She honestly felt that she couldn't overcome Jeff/Jordan and Rachel who were all better at the comps then her and strong. Jeff also made a big play and got burnt by it, but that doesn't mean his big move was a bad move it just happened to not work out for him. Sooner or later a player needs to try and help her position in the game, if she continued to coast along on Jejo's coat-tails she wouldn't know where she stood eventually because Jejo wouldve had to make a decision between Rachel/Adam/Shelly. That is a lot of ground to make up. I think a final six of....Kalia, Rachel, Porsche, Adam, Jordan, Shelly is a lot easier to overcome then Jeff/Jordan (as a couple), Rachel, Adam, Porsche Shelly. I think group A is a lot easier to win at this point, and she was in good standing with the people in power this week. Now of course this bogus twist could change things drastically for shelly and that IMO is crap. No twist like that at this point should be thrown in out of the blue.

IMO there is a way the jury should vote like in any jury in the world. That is why it is a jury. There is a right way or a wrong way for a jury to vote. If a jury votes based on personal agendas rather then who actually deserved to win based on the game they played that is wrong, and isn't good for the game. Social game has a big impact and Shelly has played a great one up to this point. Who's feathers did she really ruffle before last night? Rachel? Big deal, now she makes a move to try and help herself and IF (big if) she does get in the final 2 you have to look back at that move and say hey, she made a great move for herself and put the personal stuff behind you, that is all.

Shelly has zero chance of winning :food-smiley-005:

So does Jeff.

well you obvioulsy do not get the humility side of it, the betrayal is not that jeff is gone, it is that shelly slatherd love oh I love you guys sooooo much and I would never ever do anything to hurt you , Jeff that girl of yours is a keeper, and I think the world of her and she gave me the best thing in that phone call, hello, you do not then turn your back on that person and then act shocked when they are hurt, are you kidding me, you don't get why Jordan is hurt, wow what is the world coming to, shaking head, every one is sooo self absorbed , selfish and only wanting to stick a knife in someone, disgusting

I'm with you, Fatcat. The betrayal was in the way Shelly showered J&J with fake sincerity. Jordan believed her. I don't agree with others who feel Jordan is infantile for getting hurt over this. Jordan simply believed Shelly's BS, and why not, Shelly worked the BS like it is her job.

Shelly is no closer to winning then she was the other day. I too question what was said to her in the diary room because before that she was all on board the get Danielle train. It is what it is she says that she wanted to play her game and maybe she really thought in order to have a shot at winning she needed to make a flip. It's her game and her decisions to make. I believe that she still wanted to work with Jordan and thought that Jordan would be mad but I don't think she had any idea that she would be this mad. Now because Jordan won't talk to her she is bashing her in every conversation. She evidently does not realize that she really hurt jordan when she did this. I really think everyone should calm down and remember that it's only a game in 3 weeks these hgs will be back to their lives. I don't like what shelly did or how she did it but I don't wish anything bad in her or her family.

I do not doubt that J&J would have dropped her. I just feel like you can still play the game and the scheming that is entailed without being a ( fill in blank ) to a person that you claim to care so deeply about. And my thoughts about the two side of Shelley are as follows:

1) Being in a pressure cooker does not cause a person to act a way that is not already an inherent personality trait.

2) Even if she is a different person at home ( sure she is) her actions directly conflict with the way she expects Josie to be. She is the one that is always bending an ear about the ways she raises her child. Nothing against how she chose to raise her, mind you. If being and raising a honest and good person is important to a parent, would it no be beneficial to not place yourself in a situation that broadcasts you not being what you teach? Not a big advocate of the " do as I say, not as I do" theory.

And how long will Porsche whine about a) Jeff winning more money and B) how much she regrets did ?

Was there any doubt this chick was a money grubber? I hope it backfires on her so bad that she is the outcast. lol

Does anyone remember that Shelly originally went around saying she didn't want to win the money, she was just playing the game for the experience. Now, all of the sudden, she's playing "for her family". I thought she was rich and didn't need the money?! What changed. AND... I don't think she has a chance of winning.

Neither do I but Shelly is really delusional if she thinks she will ever be going to a Bears game with Jeff and Jordan :animated_rotfl:

That was the old Shelly talking. The one who loved J&J so dearly. New Shelly won't be there to answer their phone calls when they call to apologize to her! I hope she doesn't sit by the phone too long...

That hag has probably smoked $50k of cigarettes already this summer....that's all she does, and then tried to say last night that Jeff probably smoked 3 cartons of her cigarettes! She can't do anything, win anything, walks like a linebacker, has a voice lower than Barry White, and my husband (who hates reality shows but came to bed when I was watching BBAD) said, "What the hell is that??? She has an Adam's apple!" LOL.

GREAT first post, just sayin!! :party_smilie:

Of course it doesn't make it true, but it is my opinion and that is what I believe would be best for the game. Shelly didn't make a big move for the sake of making a big move. She honestly felt that she couldn't overcome Jeff/Jordan and Rachel who were all better at the comps then her and strong. Jeff also made a big play and got burnt by it, but that doesn't mean his big move was a bad move it just happened to not work out for him. Sooner or later a player needs to try and help her position in the game, if she continued to coast along on Jejo's coat-tails she wouldn't know where she stood eventually because Jejo wouldve had to make a decision between Rachel/Adam/Shelly. That is a lot of ground to make up. I think a final six of....Kalia, Rachel, Porsche, Adam, Jordan, Shelly is a lot easier to overcome then Jeff/Jordan (as a couple), Rachel, Adam, Porsche Shelly. I think group A is a lot easier to win at this point, and she was in good standing with the people in power this week. Now of course this bogus twist could change things drastically for shelly and that IMO is crap. No twist like that at this point should be thrown in out of the blue.

IMO there is a way the jury should vote like in any jury in the world. That is why it is a jury. There is a right way or a wrong way for a jury to vote. If a jury votes based on personal agendas rather then who actually deserved to win based on the game they played that is wrong, and isn't good for the game. Social game has a big impact and Shelly has played a great one up to this point. Who's feathers did she really ruffle before last night? Rachel? Big deal, now she makes a move to try and help herself and IF (big if) she does get in the final 2 you have to look back at that move and say hey, she made a great move for herself and put the personal stuff behind you, that is all.

The thing is, up to this point everyone has been better at the comps than Shelly. So if you think about it either side is better than her really. The problem with her move was she burned too many bridges in doing it and if her goal is to win the entire thing, securing jury votes is a part of it. Making a move to improve your position in the game is important, but I don't think she's in any better position now than she was before. She's not in very good with Porsche and Kalia really, considering they are already talking of getting rid of her if Rachel and Jordan come off the block. It would be the same scenario even without this new twist. If one of Rachel or Jordan came off the block, she'd still be a prime candidate for going up on the block.

All she's accomplished is making herself a definite target from both sides now.

I think the problem with your idea of a jury voting the way any other jury would vote is that it's just not possible because who played the best game is quite subjective for the most part. There is no set criteria for determining who played the best game. Anyone can use whatever criteria they want for that. Also, everyone in the house has a personal agenda of some kind and it carrying over to the jury is just part of the game.

Shelly making one move that advanced her another week and shifted the power in the house, while damageing her game socially doesn't necessarily sound like great gameplay that makes her any more deserving to win. If anything, she messed up her social game badly, hasn't won any competitions and has only made one signficant move in the game to help get out a strong player. Kalia was still the one to win the HOH and put Jeff up again and Porsche was the one to win POV and make sure he didn't save himself, so Shelly for me still hasn't accomplished much to deserve to win. That is, if you are going based on gameplay, which for me, doesn't matter if people vote based on that or whatever else they want to.

At the end of the day, I think the personal stuff is a part of the game, so it won't always get put behind them, at least not until the game is over. I think it just adds another element to the game, instead of it having some sort of more rigid structure for voting. I think the game already has too much predictablity as it is, so I'm hoping that never happens.

The thing is, up to this point everyone has been better at the comps than Shelly. So if you think about it either side is better than her really. The problem with her move was she burned too many bridges in doing it and if her goal is to win the entire thing, securing jury votes is a part of it. Making a move to improve your position in the game is important, but I don't think she's in any better position now than she was before. She's not in very good with Porsche and Kalia really, considering they are already talking of getting rid of her if Rachel and Jordan come off the block. It would be the same scenario even without this new twist. If one of Rachel or Jordan came off the block, she'd still be a prime candidate for going up on the block.

All she's accomplished is making herself a definite target from both sides now.

I think the problem with your idea of a jury voting the way any other jury would vote is that it's just not possible because who played the best game is quite subjective for the most part. There is no set criteria for determining who played the best game. Anyone can use whatever criteria they want for that. Also, everyone in the house has a personal agenda of some kind and it carrying over to the jury is just part of the game.

Shelly making one move that advanced her another week and shifted the power in the house, while damageing her game socially doesn't necessarily sound like great gameplay that makes her any more deserving to win. If anything, she messed up her social game badly, hasn't won any competitions and has only made one signficant move in the game to help get out a strong player. Kalia was still the one to win the HOH and put Jeff up again and Porsche was the one to win POV and make sure he didn't save himself, so Shelly for me still hasn't accomplished much to deserve to win. That is, if you are going based on gameplay, which for me, doesn't matter if people vote based on that or whatever else they want to.

At the end of the day, I think the personal stuff is a part of the game, so it won't always get put behind them, at least not until the game is over. I think it just adds another element to the game, instead of it having some sort of more rigid structure for voting. I think the game already has too much predictablity as it is, so I'm hoping that never happens.

Disagree with all of this. Jeff leaving the game was the best thing for the house, and if it wasn't for this twist she wouldn't even be on the radar as a target for the next couple of weeks. Now if Rachel or Jordan wins POV then Shelly is gone which wouldn't have happened obviously if the Pandora's box wasn't used. She wasn't a target from Kalia/Porsche until final three and then who knows what happens at that point, and maybe Kailia or Porsche take her to the final two regardless, so I disagree with your assessment completely.

RACHEL was the only one that Had SHELLY figured out. J&J should of trusted her more than Shelly and Jeff wouldn't be sitting in Jury right now. Jeff threw the POV comp so Brenden would leave last week. That was the downfall of his game. Stupid move. Why Jeff??? Now one of those losers will win this entire game. That kills me. At least BB hates the outcome as much as me, and are trying to save Jordan and Rachel. I pray it works. LEAVE SHELLY, KALIA, and PORSHE!

So does Jeff.

Shelly ruffled the feathers of Jeff, Jordan, Rachel and Brendon. That's four potential jury votes and enough to cause a loss. She did a little more than ruffle feathers, imo. She went way above and beyond instilling trust on a personal level with J/J, convincing a not so convincable Jordan (at first) that she was truly with her and her true friend until the end. Jordan finally became convinced that Shelly was absolutely trustworthy only to have Shelly stick a knife in her back and twist it.

Just a few nights ago, Shelly expressed concerns to Jordan about not being able to beat J/J in the end and Jordan asked her if she wanted to break from the alliance, telling her she would completely understand. Instead of admitting that was a possibility (and Shelly had already started working to keep Dani), Shelly convinced Jordan again of her unyeilding loyalty and talked Jordan into promising an unshakable F2 deal with her in the event Jeff was voted out. A couple of days later, Shelly happily cuts her throat. It hurt Jordan deeply because she truly trusted Shelly. Then to put a cherry on top, Shelly screams in Jordan's face and tells her she's more hurt than Jordan. Why that would be is beyond me. Shelly also informs the coven that Jordan made an F2 deal with her as though Jordan was a coniving bitch for doing so.

The woman is not normal. She seems to enjoy the fact that she hurt Jordan and tries to put the blame on Jordan now as Shelly suddenly can't stop proclaiming, "It's just a game," as if that excuse justifies her behavior. She's detached, cold and calculating. Insane in a serial killer kind of way. She's destroyed her own social game and she tries to make excuses for it now by laying the blame on Jordan.

I love how Shelly's always talking about how she's never known people like the other hg's in her life (because they're so awful and she's so wonderful). I truly have never known anyone like Shelly in my life, nor would I want to. She's beyond evil and definitely crossed a line of morality. That's inexcusable.

Shelly does have an Adam's apple--there is a couple of pictures of it on Sucks!

Shelly's game stinks--she's another Russel Hanz and she will leave a sobbing loser like he did.

Jeff does have a chance to win---when Jordan wins they will spend the money together! :dance2::animated_bouncy:

No way would I vote for Shelly to win, despite some self-appointed jurist's attempts to make me see BB law their way. I am well aware that bias exists here, just as it is going to exist when the BB jury convenes to award someone 500K and 50K. I do not like the Shelly that I see and hear on BB13 so I am biased against her just as some of you are biased in her favor. It is not necessary that I defend my opinion to you nor is it necessary for you to defend yours to me. To each his/her own.

I don't think anyone enters the BB house with dreams of ending their visit as the F3 player. Why would they? Each of them believes that they can win. It is why they are there. 500K net can make a huge difference in a person's life. 50K is pretty much second-place balm.

That said, I do not believe that Shelly will emerge from BB13 unscathed. She will probably regret some of the extreme game moves that she made - especially so, if it was all for naught. Dunno.

Shelly ruffled the feathers of Jeff, Jordan, Rachel and Brendon. That's four potential jury votes and enough to cause a loss. She did a little more than ruffle feathers, imo. She went way above and beyond instilling trust on a personal level with J/J, convincing a not so convincable Jordan (at first) that she was truly with her and her true friend until the end. Jordan finally became convinced that Shelly was absolutely trustworthy only to have Shelly stick a knife in her back and twist it.

Just a few nights ago, Shelly expressed concerns to Jordan about not being able to beat J/J in the end and Jordan asked her if she wanted to break from the alliance, telling her she would completely understand. Instead of admitting that was a possibility (and Shelly had already started working to keep Dani), Shelly convinced Jordan again of her unyeilding loyalty and talked Jordan into promising an unshakable F2 deal with her in the event Jeff was voted out. A couple of days later, Shelly happily cuts her throat. It hurt Jordan deeply because she truly trusted Shelly. Then to put a cherry on top, Shelly screams in Jordan's face and tells her she's more hurt than Jordan. Why that would be is beyond me. Shelly also informs the coven that Jordan made an F2 deal with her as though Jordan was a coniving bitch for doing so.

The woman is not normal. She seems to enjoy the fact that she hurt Jordan and tries to put the blame on Jordan now as Shelly suddenly can't stop proclaiming, "It's just a game," as if that excuse justifies her behavior. She's detached, cold and calculating. Insane in a serial killer kind of way. She's destroyed her own social game and she tries to make excuses for it now by laying the blame on Jordan.

I love how Shelly's always talking about how she's never known people like the other hg's in her life (because they're so awful and she's so wonderful). I truly have never known anyone like Shelly in my life, nor would I want to. She's beyond evil and definitely crossed a line of morality. That's inexcusable.

DITTO! Exactly how I see it! She said last night that she hasn't seen such immature people in her life (referencing Rachel and Jordan.) REALLY? Really. WOW!

Jordan officially broke up with Shelly. She gave her the hoodie back. Shelly was sniffling-maybe crying..Good lord, what does the woman want? To be team Jordan or Team Kalia/Porche? Doesn't matter, K/P are already plotting her demise too.

I think Shelly has a decent chance of winning. The veterans sitting in the JH now are gamers and they will vote for the player that made the best moves. If the game ended today, Shelly would beat A and P and she would get at least 3 votes from the vets. I think she really improved her chances by flipping and helping take out Jeff. She went from absolutely no chance to about a 25 to 1 chance. If every thing falls into place, she could win the money.

IMO, Kalia is probably at the top of the list of newbies. Since no one wants to hurt Jordan's feelings, she would beat Rachel heads up. Kalia would also beat Rachel.

I think Shelly has a decent chance of winning. The veterans sitting in the JH now are gamers and they will vote for the player that made the best moves. If the game ended today, Shelly would beat A and P and she would get at least 3 votes from the vets. I think she really improved her chances by flipping and helping take out Jeff. She went from absolutely no chance to about a 25 to 1 chance. If every thing falls into place, she could win the money.

IMO, Kalia is probably at the top of the list of newbies. Since no one wants to hurt Jordan's feelings, she would beat Rachel heads up. Kalia would also beat Rachel.

Shelly CANNOT win if J/J/R/B are in the jury house. They will hold the majority of the vote and Shelly won't get better than 2nd place. That's not winning...that's the first loser. Probably appropriate for her.

wow at some of the things i am hearing due to the backlash of voting out big jeff :lipsrsealed2::animated_bouncy:

Shelly spent the last seven weeks gushing out her admiration for J/J and also for Brendon (and to a lesser degree Rachel until she started hating her). She could sit with them for hours telling them they are great people, how they are awesome couples, how funny Jeff and Brendon are and on and on. And she would give her ancient wisdom to them like gifts from the kindest mom ever. Even when she was playing both sides she didn't gush over the other side until she made the change to keep Dani. Then she started the same thing with her. Telling her that she was so beautiful, inside and out, and played such a great game in her season and in this one. Now that Dani is gone, she does it with Porsche but not to the extent that she did it with the vets, especially J/J. This is the whole of Shelly's game play.

DITTO! Exactly how I see it! She said last night that she hasn't seen such immature people in her life (referencing Rachel and Jordan.) REALLY? Really. WOW!

She has to be the lowest, lowdown dirty player I've ever seen in all 13 seasons of BB. Oh, and I've never seen a bigger hypocrite!

from Webster:

hyp

She will be fine at school. While I am a huge big brother fan you people are acting crazy. You really think anyone is going to pick on Josie or talk about her mom because of a reality tv game show move???

My niece is friends with Josie and she goes to a great school with great parents.

I also really like JJ but think logically people its a GAME!!!!! And Shelly made a great move.

Oh and once again:

Does everyone forget that a few weeks ago when Shelly was on the block JJ was trying to see if they had enough votes to get rid of her?

Think you're trying to get your msg heard...lol

I do remember J/J trying to see if they had the votes to get rid of her BUT to you also remember why? It's because she was floating back and forth between alliances. They didn't know if she could be trusted and with good reason since she stabbed the only 2 ppl that have had her back since the beginning. Shelly doesnt have a snowballs chance in H E double L of winning this game but she isnt just gonna lose the game she also lost 2 great friends.

She has to be the lowest, lowdown dirty player I've ever seen in all 13 seasons of BB. Oh, and I've never seen a bigger hypocrite!

from Webster:

hyp·o·crite

   [hip-uh-krit] Show IPA

noun

a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Yeah, that pretty much sums up Shelly.

That IS Shelly---is her picture posted beside the word?

As for her tying vote to evict Jeff. Of course it was a great game move for the house to get rid of Jeff--I LOVE J/J & I admit that. It's how Shelly handled her 'flip' that I have a problem with (and the way she treated Jordan afterward). If she truly liked J/J & valued their 'friendship', she'd have told J/J straight up--"I don't believe I can win w/ you. I know I said I don't need the $, but I really do. I have to play the game for me". Did she? Nope. She had 4 days to do this--even in a convo with Jordan, who gave her an out--yet she reconfirmed her loyalty to the alliance. Shameful.

When Shelly was talking about Jordan last night it showed that she is cold and calculating. She has no empathy at all for hurting Jordan at a personal level. When Kalia told her Jordan's feelings were hurt, she got angry at Jordan! None of this has to do with Jeff, it has to do with the way she told everyone for weeks that she loved loved loved Jordan and now she hates her. You can see the evil behind those eyes...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name