Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

Well, the rules of this forum is express our opnions about HGs, not to criticize other members. Read the rules before you start your criticizing others... and you are really looking for the "foundation" of one's opinion about HGs??? Really? this is a reality tv show; there are things more important in real life for one to be concerned about.

Shelly is a bitch!

:lipsrsealed2: did I miss something?? who got criticized??, oh and shelly is a beotch we are not allowed to cuss here

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lipsrsealed2: did I miss something?? who got criticized??, oh and shelly is a beotch we are not allowed to cuss here

There was someone who said---"if you say something bad about an HG I will critisize YOU" (the poster)

It wasn't you fatcat! :animated_bouncy:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

How is shelly a beotch? I thought Morty's was a place to discuss BB not a Jejo fan site, guess I was mistaken. Shelly made a great play last night for her game, and has played a great social and manipulative game up to this point....too sad that Jejo fans can't recognize that because they are too bitter. I guess they shouldve changed the name of this show this year to Big Brother STARRING Jeff and Jordan, everyone else is a meanie...lol.

There was someone who said---"if you say something bad about an HG I will critisize YOU" (the poster)

It wasn't you fatcat! :animated_bouncy:

oh I know but i am laughing so much right now, this has been a funny thread,OMG peeps

Well, the rules of this forum is express our opnions about HGs, not to criticize other members. Read the rules before you start your criticizing others... and you are really looking for the "foundation" of one's opinion about HGs??? Really? this is a reality tv show; there are things more important in real life for one to be concerned about.

Shelly is a bitch!

First, I never criticized you or anyone. I just found your opinion to lack a 100% legitimate basis.

Yes, I'm really intrigued by the "foundation" of people's foundation for their opinions about these characters when they often engage in a lot of the same behavior. I find it interesting that people will have such passionate opinions about people.

Also, forgive me for assuming that a Discussion Forum was about debate and discussion. I didn't know this was merely a comment board where I should just stream-of-consciousness just post my love or hatred for people sans discussion.

Shelly is just crazy!

How is shelly a beotch? I thought Morty's was a place to discuss BB not a Jejo fan site, guess I was mistaken. Shelly made a great play last night for her game, and has played a great social and manipulative game up to this point....too sad that Jejo fans can't recognize that because they are too bitter. I guess they shouldve changed the name of this show this year to Big Brother STARRING Jeff and Jordan, everyone else is a meanie...lol.

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: does it look like I am bitter?? I am laughing soooo much Shelly being a beotch has nothing to do with the J's or their fans, good grief shelly is her own bit*hy, disgusting entity without even being on BB, unfortunately we had to be subjected to her all summer before it is all said and done she will have a nervous breakdown prolly dor, and all the J's fans will get blamed for that too

Im gonna give you this round as I said further down shelly unlike the rest of them I believe has real issues outside the house and the craziness of the house has brought her issues to the forfront. We all have vices, but the way that woman smokes, my God, it is manic, she clearly has issues she is medicating herself with cigarettes over, some ppls medicine is alcohol, some it is other things, but when you see it being used in excess something is wrong,hope she watches it and makes some changes is all I can say, and yeah, here we go with another special veto, gotta love BB,lol

Well, the players were so weak this year they just can't let it degenerate where the most established players just give up. It seems like in other years the game was a lot more organic with a lot of people having a real shot of mixing things up or gaining the power. This year it seemed like there were only 2 real capable people in whole house. If they had really teamed-up and not felt so threatened by one another, then would have pretty much just ripped through the house. But, I guess that would have been pretty boring.

:animated_rotfl:

LET'S all come together on this! :lousings::grouphug:

:grouphug::popcorn: , I'm with ya

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: does it look like I am bitter?? I am laughing soooo much Shelly being a beotch has nothing to do with the J's or their fans, good grief shelly is her own bit*hy, disgusting entity without even being on BB, unfortunately we had to be subjected to her all summer before it is all said and done she will have a nervous breakdown prolly dor, and all the J's fans will get blamed for that too

Again, I ask...maybe you'll answer this time, why is she a beotch? She also seems like a very kind-hearted person who is PLAYING BIG BROTHER, oh how dare she!? I know that is too much to ask for Jejo fans, but come on, she isn't a beotch she played Jejo and their creepy fans are bitter....lol. People like Jejo more than Big Brother game itself, that is what I've learned this year and that is odd. Jejo aren't even good players, they are just a cute couple, did people really care that much about them? It is a reality show people.,

Truer words have never been typed

Well, the players were so weak this year they just can't let it degenerate where the most established players just give up. It seems like in other years the game was a lot more organic with a lot of people having a real shot of mixing things up or gaining the power. This year it seemed like there were only 2 real capable people in whole house. If they had really teamed-up and not felt so threatened by one another, then would have pretty much just ripped through the house. But, I guess that would have been pretty boring.

I agree, and when Grodner took over that is when it stopped being so organic, I went back and watches Dr. Will and Boogies season and it was much different and more real, so reality tv has become scripted and who knows where it will eventually go, sigh!!

How about Amazing Grace :hurray:

How bout "I dont know how to love him " from Jeasus Christ Superstar,lololol

Truer words have never been typed

gosh Neb, things were goin so good till your crashed the party,lololol

I agree, and when Grodner took over that is when it stopped being so organic, I went back and watches Dr. Will and Boogies season and it was much different and more real, so reality tv has become scripted and who knows where it will eventually go, sigh!!

I do wish they would go back a little to the way things were in BB 1 or 2! :animated_bouncy:

gosh Neb, things were goin so good till your crashed the party,lololol

:animated_rotfl:

Again, I ask...maybe you'll answer this time, why is she a beotch? She also seems like a very kind-hearted person who is PLAYING BIG BROTHER, oh how dare she!? I know that is too much to ask for Jejo fans, but come on, she isn't a beotch she played Jejo and their creepy fans are bitter....lol. People like Jejo more than Big Brother game itself, that is what I've learned this year and that is odd. Jejo aren't even good players, they are just a cute couple, did people really care that much about them? It is a reality show people.,

what I think about shelly has nothing to do with how she is playing the game, but more her personality and how she is putting it out over the air waves, it is my very own opinion that I think she is a nut job and I am not just a J's fan, I have been doing a charactor study on Shelly for my thesis, on how not to go into the BB brother house to play the game as a social experment as in the end it will twist you around and you will end up a blathering idiot, embarassing yourself and your family on national tv when you have your 19th nervous breakdown.

Shelly has me lost. All season I kept waiting for her to let us in on what she was thinking in the diary room sessions and not once has she let us in on a clue to what the heck she is doing. I kept getting confused on to whose side she was really on. Shelly is a pot stirrer! She goes to each group with the same information and puts a different spin on it.

At least when Dr Will was doing his evil deeds he was telling us what he was doing, that made us like him!

Shelly has me lost. All season I kept waiting for her to let us in on what she was thinking in the diary room sessions and not once has she let us in on a clue to what the heck she is doing. I kept getting confused on to whose side she was really on. Shelly is a pot stirrer! She goes to each group with the same information and puts a different spin on it.

At least when Dr Will was doing his evil deeds he was telling us what he was doing, that made us like him!

I think the thing you hit on is the fact that Dr. Will knew what he was doing and Shelly doesn't.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name