Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shelly said early on that she wanted to prove you could play the game with dignity and integrity. She went on and on about being a loyal person while swearing she was aligned with J/J. She said again and again that she couldn't play the game lying and backstabbing (because her life outside the game wouldn't allow her to do that.) In my book, Shelly crossed the morality line. She skipped across it and then sang and jumped rope on it for awhile. I'm hoping she makes it to F2 and the vets determine her losing fate. The woman is insane. :wacko:

I was OK with Shelly playing both sides, it is a game....BUT, my problem was that she did it in an ugly way that was uncalled for. If you play both sides, do just that...play and listen. Her problem was that she wanted to TALK to damn much and when she did it was always "They're stupid, dumb, I can't stand them,they're floaters(Uhhh, hello Pot meet the Kettle)" then she goes and has a heart to heart with said person and slams the other side using the same words!!! She was setting her self up by trying to start and fuel fires, which put her right in the middle of drama!

Does anyone know what it was that actually made her decide to flip, haven't read or seen anything that says when she had her "light bulb moment"?

I was OK with Shelly playing both sides, it is a game....BUT, my problem was that she did it in an ugly way that was uncalled for. If you play both sides, do just that...play and listen. Her problem was that she wanted to TALK to damn much and when she did it was always "They're stupid, dumb, I can't stand them,they're floaters(Uhhh, hello Pot meet the Kettle)" then she goes and has a heart to heart with said person and slams the other side using the same words!!! She was setting her self up by trying to start and fuel fires, which put her right in the middle of drama!

Does anyone know what it was that actually made her decide to flip, haven't read or seen anything that says when she had her "light bulb moment"?

It was said that she was called to the DR for about an hour and when she came out, she did a complete 180 for some reason. I wonder what they offered her. There's a thread in the forum at rtvzone.com about it.

edit to add...

Here's the thread: http://forums.rtvzone.com/forums/index.php/topic/530-looks-like-cbs-is-being-called-out-what-do-you-think-they-will-do/

It was said that she was called to the DR for about an hour and when she came out, she did a complete 180 for some reason. I wonder what they offered her. There's a thread in the forum at rtvzone.com about it.

Wow..this is interesting to me. I hadn't heard this. I guess it's inline with Jeff saying the DR was trying to talk him into not putting Dani up. Guess they were desperate to keep her in the house. (For one, I'm relieved she's finally gone...I couldn't stand her)

well you obvioulsy do not get the humility side of it, the betrayal is not that jeff is gone, it is that shelly slatherd love oh I love you guys sooooo much and I would never ever do anything to hurt you , Jeff that girl of yours is a keeper, and I think the world of her and she gave me the best thing in that phone call, hello, you do not then turn your back on that person and then act shocked when they are hurt, are you kidding me, you don't get why Jordan is hurt, wow what is the world coming to, shaking head, every one is sooo self absorbed , selfish and only wanting to stick a knife in someone, disgusting

Team JJ here, but I HAVE to play devils advocate: Jeff and Jordan would have dumped Shelly ANY time they felt it would have been best for their game play. They would have felt bad about doing it, but Jeff already said he'd drop her over Adam. That doesn't make JJ bad people, just playing the game called BB. Shelly dumping JJ does not make her a bad person at all, or the lies in the game....it's the ugliness she caused between everyone, the name calling, the excessive creepy constant butt kissing of JJ ("you guys are a better couple than B&R"..maybe true, but who says that and how does that matter in the game!?!), and the constant put downs of BR,D,K&P all while acting to care about them to their faces, and telling their personal problems to others after they confied it. It's the things she did that had nothing to do with the game, she's very similar to Rachel. Both have the potential to be good players and well liked, but both will sink to an uncalled level of low just for the heck of it!

Shelly had abosulutely zero chance of coming in first or second if she stayed with J/J. She would have been a fool not to take this chance to improve her chances of winning. At least now she does have a chance. "Some" chance is better than "no" chance so, she would have been stupid not to "flip".

I can't believe that people feel that houseguest should come into the house and spend the whole summer trying to make sure someone else won half a million dollars. Everyone there is there to win the money and they should do what ever it takes to try and win. In the end, BB is just like Survivor. Your goal is to "Outwit" *Outplay" "Outlast" the other players.

As far as Jeff blowing up on her b4 the show...another dumb move by a guy who brought in the exact same strategy of "bullying and intimidation" from his previous season to this one. Once Shelly saw that she did not have the votes to keep Dani, she would have voted with the house. But, by Dumbo calling her out, he forced her to be on the other side. If he would not have done that, when he ended up on the block, Shelly may have voted for R since she spent the last two weeks hating R. But, Big Jeff gave her a reason to vote him out because he started drinking his own koolaid... :food-smiley-005:

Shelly is a vile human being. I cannot believe how she keeps saying how bad Rachel is acting over her stealing, lying, backstabbing, more lying, more backstabbing... I've never in 13 seasons of this show seen anyone actually steal and LIE like a dog about it. She actually believes her own lies. It's insane! Why is she being allowed to get away with this? I honestly don't understand.

Shelly had abosulutely zero chance of coming in first or second if she stayed with J/J. She would have been a fool not to take this chance to improve her chances of winning. At least now she does have a chance. "Some" chance is better than "no" chance so, she would have been stupid not to "flip".

I think you are assuming that they would have gotten to the end as a trio, which is to me really a stretch. Until Jeff and Jordan got wind of Shelly working the other side, I really do think they were committed to her. Even this week, they were saying they would prefer her and Rachel to the final 4. I think if Shelly didn't feel so compelled to make a "big" move, one of JJ would have still left eventually, but whoever of JJ made it to the end with her would have kept her. As it is, I don't think she has much chance of going to final 2 with the other options...I think ultimately she will regret this.

I don't blame her for playing her own game, but I wish if people were going to lie and backstab then they wouldn't make such a big deal about integrity. That's my beef with her. I think she was kind of nasty, but that's the game. I would have rather her said upfront (like Dick or Dr. Will), "Hey, I'm going to lie or betray or do whatever I need to do, because this is a friggin game."

I think you are assuming that they would have gotten to the end as a trio, which is to me really a stretch. Until Jeff and Jordan got wind of Shelly working the other side, I really do think they were committed to her. Even this week, they were saying they would prefer her and Rachel to the final 4. I think if Shelly didn't feel so compelled to make a "big" move, one of JJ would have still left eventually, but whoever of JJ made it to the end with her would have kept her. As it is, I don't think she has much chance of going to final 2 with the other options...I think ultimately she will regret this.

I don't blame her for playing her own game, but I wish if people were going to lie and backstab then they wouldn't make such a big deal about integrity. That's my beef with her. I think she was kind of nasty, but that's the game. I would have rather her said upfront (like Dick or Dr. Will), "Hey, I'm going to lie or betray or do whatever I need to do, because this is a friggin game."

Exactly! Also, if you're going to live in a glass house, don't throw stones! She is constantly making references to Rachel's maturity and integrity when she is the thief and lies like a wrinkled up old dog about it! Give the dog back, Shelly! We see you and hear you dumba** Everyone knows you did it!

I don't know if it was the DR or what, but Shelly did realize that J/J were a team, and they would take each other to the F2. None of the newbies stood a chance if Jeff/Jordo stayed together. Is she vile, sure... But at least they are starting to play the game now... I'm not a Shelly fan at all, but I am a BB fan!

I'm still trying to figure out why Production hasn't made her return Rachel's stuffed dog? (is it a fact that she took it, or is she claiming she did to fit in with the mean girls?)

Shameful. From what I've been reading, she's definitely on the list of America's Most Hated hg's. Ole 'Shameful' is in for a rude awakening when she gets home & has to do some explaining to a little blonde that calls her Mommy. I'd like to see THAT conversation. What happened to her playing the game in a way that her daughter could be proud of her?

edit to add...

Here's the thread: http://forums.rtvzone.com/forums/index.php/topic/530-looks-like-cbs-is-being-called-out-what-do-you-think-they-will-do/

Wow, thanks! Those producers are something, they should just have a BB with all producers playing....including AG! That would be interesting!

Couldn't figure out what happened, kind of glad Shelly flipped...as much as I like JJ, seeing them win was not high on my list this year....though I have NO idea who I want to win.

I can't believe that people feel that houseguest should come into the house and spend the whole summer trying to make sure someone else won half a million dollars. Everyone there is there to win the money and they should do what ever it takes to try and win. In the end, BB is just like Survivor. Your goal is to "Outwit" *Outplay" "Outlast" the other players.

As far as Jeff blowing up on her b4 the show...another dumb move by a guy who brought in the exact same strategy of "bullying and intimidation" from his previous season to this one. Once Shelly saw that she did not have the votes to keep Dani, she would have voted with the house. But, by Dumbo calling her out, he forced her to be on the other side. If he would not have done that, when he ended up on the block, Shelly may have voted for R since she spent the last two weeks hating R. But, Big Jeff gave her a reason to vote him out because he started drinking his own koolaid... :food-smiley-005:

PERFECTLY STATED! Finally a newbie wakes up...No one complained when Jeff bullied Kalia's HOH or lied to Daniele, but when someone stands up to him, everyone is up in arms...smh. KUDOS to Shelly for being the jellyfish to grow a backbone and push HERSELF further instead of J/J... Can't wait til Jordan gets booted. She is behaving worse than Rachel!

it does look like she is playing for second

i remember that being said about dan as well after his pov roulette stunt

only difference dan could win comps to help make up for his bad situtaion

plus his social game wasn't as shot as shelly game is now

when you play the moral card you live and die by it

in shelly case she is dying by it :animated_bouncy:

It's not that much to assume. If Shelly would not have flipped, it would have been J/J/A/S...alll playing for J/J to go to the end. The otherside would have been K/P. In that situation, even with P being HOH, the J/J side would control who went home. The odds would have been almost 100% that J/J would be F3. Her best move was to quit playing for J/J and play for herself.

I am not a Shelly fan, I was for D/K and now K, but I will say to Shelly, WELCOME TO THE PARTY (the evil side, the coven, the wicked witches, the bitches, the WINNERS!!!!!). :party_smilie:

Shelly is a vile human being. I cannot believe how she keeps saying how bad Rachel is acting over her stealing, lying, backstabbing, more lying, more backstabbing... I've never in 13 seasons of this show seen anyone actually steal and LIE like a dog about it. She actually believes her own lies. It's insane! Why is she being allowed to get away with this? I honestly don't understand.

Reminds me of a convo I had last week!

My grandmother (MiMi)is my BB buddy (my friends are "too smart" for reality tv, I think they're in the closet LOL)...

though for some reason MiMi likes Brendon (can't believe this is the woman who raised me)!

Here's our phone call from last week:

Me: Hello?

MiMi: I just had to call, I'm so confused

Me: about what?

MiMi: Shelly

Me: Shelly who?

MiMI: ON BIG BROTHER!

Me: OH! What about?

MiMi: I can't decide if she's lying or if she believes her own lies?

Me: LOL, OK...it's not even 7 AM here, can I call you when I wake up?

MiMi: clearly disgusted with me...OK, BYE! CLICK!

My grandmother (MiMi)is my BB buddy (my friends are "too smart" for reality tv, I think they're in the closet LOL)...

though for some reason MiMi likes Brendon (can't believe this is the woman who raised me)!

haha that's awesome.

edit to add...

This is really sad what ever happened to reality tv. It's not really that anymore when ppl in production are tell them what they can and cant do. It's almost not worth watching any more. pathedic

ha ha thats cute and funny

Another example of another PHONE CALL with MiMi concerning BB:

Me:Hello?

MiMi: What is wrong with Shelly?

Me: What are you talking about?

MiMi: How does Shelly live in Baton Rouge (we're from New Orleans)and never heard of half of that food?

Me: Maybe she's one of those people that only eat burgers and fries

MiMi: WHO NEVER HEARD OF AN AVOCADO? OR PEARS? I bet she's in the country eating alligator and neutra rat!!!!

Me: Baton Rouge is not the country MiMi

MiMi: Well she claims to be a hunter and works for a wilderness comapny, she has to know people eat different things!

Me: OK MiMi

MiMi: DON'T YOU THINK SHE HAD TO HAVE HEARD OF AVOCADOS?

Me: You would think (laughing to myself, thinking that's all she wanted was someone to agree with her)

MiMi: Alright then, I thought so!

Me: OK...thinking Shelly convo is over

MiMi: And why is she ORANGE, how do you get that color???

Me: LMAO!!!!! ; )

MiMi: What's funny?

Me: continuing to LMAO!

Just realizing I need to start taping our convos, between BB and Survivor my granny keeps me entertained! ; )

Shelly's beautiful and intelligent little girl can probably decipher the difference between playing a game and real life better than some of these fans...I've seen all types of death threats on Shelly's FB page and the CBS one. Really? All over Jeff and Jordan, two people in a "tv romance" that don't even know you exist? I can't believe how upset people are getting over a very SMART game move. She rolled over on them before they rolled over on her...period.

Shelly's big move to the dark side will not get her to F3 much less F2. She is very disillusional. Adam has a F2 with Kalia, with Porsche and Shelly, but none of them will take her to the end. They won't be able to trust her. Those late night pajama jams didn't include nice things about Shelly, did they?

Shelly's big move to the dark side will not get her to F3 much less F2. She is very disillusional. Adam has a F2 with Kalia, with Porsche and Shelly, but none of them will take her to the end. They won't be able to trust her. Those late night pajama jams didn't include nice things about Shelly, did they?f

Disgaree. Shelly is the best final two candidate now. Jeff/Jordan/Brendon/Rachel will not be voting her for anymore I bet.

Why do people call Jordan a floater?? A floater is someone who "floats" from alliance to alliance, dependant upon who's in power.

So True! I think there's two definitions the BB community uses for "floater"

1. an alliance swapper based on power.

2. a person who "floats" through the game by not making any moves or decisions of their own

Maybe we need another word for #2. All season BR & JJ have been saying the other side were floaters "because they don't do anything or win anything"...so people are using their own words. Love Jordan, but she is an ultimate floater based on her OWN definiton of the word.

Shelly's beautiful and intelligent little girl can probably decipher the difference between playing a game and real life better than some of these fans...I've seen all types of death threats on Shelly's FB page and the CBS one. Really? All over Jeff and Jordan, two people in a "tv romance" that don't even know you exist? I can't believe how upset people are getting over a very SMART game move. She rolled over on them before they rolled over on her...period.

Mrs. Watson...you are right! I love to discuss and disagree with others in the BB community, BUT will never get personal! And though there have been MANY houseguests that I could not stand, if you HATE someone on reality TV..then you clearly need a dose of "reality" and a life!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name