Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few minutes ago Shelly was "working" Porsche. It was kinda funny... ummm, Shel don't you remember that Porsche's had your number since week 2. You're not going to get her to nominate Adam. :animated_rotfl:

Here's what I hope happens this week. Rachel and Adam go up. Jordan wins POV takes Rachel off and up goes Shelly. Bye bye Shelly!!!

I really don't understand why people think this was a good move for her. She went from the strongest alliance in the house to the weakest alliance. She was just lucky as freaking hell that Kalia and Porsche could pull of wins. She took a huge gamble and she is extremely lucky that it paid off. Had one of the Veteran 4 won HOH everyone would be saying exactly what I am saying now so I don't even want to hear a defense for that argument that it was a good move.

Yes at some point you have to get rid of Jeff, but this week was not the time in my book!

All I will remember is the many times Jordan especially consoled Shelly when she was down. Worried about her daughter, image, etc. Gave her the freaking phone call. And what does Shelly do stab her in the back!! Shelly hates Rachel so much and she saves her over Jeff.

Here's what I hope happens this week. Rachel and Adam go up. Jordan wins POV takes Rachel off and up goes Shelly. Bye bye Shelly!!!

I really don't understand why people think this was a good move for her. She went from the strongest alliance in the house to the weakest alliance. She was just lucky as freaking hell that Kalia and Porsche could pull of wins. She took a huge gamble and she is extremely lucky that it paid off. Had one of the Veteran 4 won HOH everyone would be saying exactly what I am saying now so I don't even want to hear a defense for that argument that it was a good move.

Yes at some point you have to get rid of Jeff, but this week was not the time in my book!

All I will remember is the many times Jordan especially consoled Shelly when she was down. Worried about her daughter, image, etc. Gave her the freaking phone call. And what does Shelly do stab her in the back!! Shelly hates Rachel so much and she saves her over Jeff.

Well so far it looks like Shelly picked the right team as far as competitors go but we'll see. There's still more game to be played. If Adam were smart, he'd see he's #4 with Kalia/Porsche/Shelly and if he won POV he'd pull either Rachel or Jordan off. Doesn't matter which because if he voted off whoever the replacement was (Shelly), he'd have Rachel and Jordan on his side, Porsche can't play in the next HOH and it'd be 3 against 1. Those are pretty good odds.

J/J knew where Kal/Por stood pretty much. But true there's lots of blood on hands on those in Jury and left behind. Especially Dani and Jeff. Jeff was dumb to stay in HOH room all day wednesday...shell has no chance of winning big money. :food-smiley-005:

Well so far it looks like Shelly picked the right team as far as competitors go but we'll see. There's still more game to be played. If Adam were smart, he'd see he's #4 with Kalia/Porsche/Shelly and if he won POV he'd pull either Rachel or Jordan off. Doesn't matter which because if he voted off whoever the replacement was (Shelly), he'd have Rachel and Jordan on his side, Porsche can't play in the next HOH and it'd be 3 against 1. Those are pretty good odds.

She got very lucky is all I am saying. Especially to trust Kalia and Porsche two people who had won next to nothing in this game. I'll give them credit now these two just might have some game. That said at the time Jeff and Rachel especially were far superior players competition wise.

This is when the live feeds start to get boring so great time to cancel because I don't want to listen to Shelly's voice for one more day. One of P/K/A/S will be final two and frankly I can't stand it. Watching Jordon crying while eating her soup made me want to go through the screen and tell Shelly what a skank she is. Jordon is not having a pity party, she isn't able to distinguish between real life and BB...she is too nice which is why she gave skank her phone call. Jordan's tears are due to the betrayal of Skank. I don't give a rat's behind who wins now but sure hope skank DUDE doesn't get anything and then she would have made more money at her job. :giggle:

All those new Shelly fans out there should beware. You attract what you admire. One day you might have to work for someone as ruthless as Shelly. It won't be a day at the beach. She will tell you "it's just business/aka it's just a game." WTF should Shelly act surprised at Jordan's feeling of betrayal. Jordan is very childlike. It might be best if BB just lets Jordan leave BB house. Leave the game really.

All those new Shelly fans out there should beware. You attract what you admire. One day you might have to work for someone as ruthless as Shelly. It won't be a day at the beach. She will tell you "it's just business/aka it's just a game." WTF should Shelly act surprised at Jordan's feeling of betrayal. Jordan is very childlike. It might be best if BB just lets Jordan leave BB house. Leave the game really.

I'm not a Shelly fan by ANY stretch of the imagination. However, Jeff began to believe his own hype, which led to his downfall. He got so used to being able to steamroll everyone in the house that he felt invincible. Well, he wasn't.

Jordan has such an infantile intellect that she's shocked that Shelly "betrayed" her. How is it a betrayal? Would Jordan have saved Shelly over Jeff? No! This was the perfect opportunity to get Jeff out. He didn't have enough time to bully people into keeping him.

Shelly isn't ruthless. She's finally realizing that it's time to play the game.

Jordan should just DOR. No one is forcing her to stay. She won $500K not that long ago. Bah! Sick of the "poor me" thing.

I'm not a Shelly fan by ANY stretch of the imagination. However, Jeff began to believe his own hype, which led to his downfall. He got so used to being able to steamroll everyone in the house that he felt invincible. Well, he wasn't.

Jordan has such an infantile intellect that she's shocked that Shelly "betrayed" her. How is it a betrayal? Would Jordan have saved Shelly over Jeff? No! This was the perfect opportunity to get Jeff out. He didn't have enough time to bully people into keeping him.

Jordan should just DOR. No one is forcing her to stay. She won $500K not that long ago. Bah! Sick of the "poor me" thing.

How many times has Jordan been the one there to pick Shelly up when she is down. Jordan gave Shelly perhaps the best gift of all to her the phone call and got stuck with the humilitard. Not only that Jordan and Jeff have always had Shelly's back from the get go. They probably could of easily sent her home last week instead. I am certain if they wanted to vote out her out they could of convinced Adam to go with them.

I am sorry, but personally I think this was quite possibly one of the dumbest moves ever in the game, however it won't go down that way. Because she lucked out big time that Kali and Porsche won big competitions to save her ass. If it goes the other way around her ass could of easily been out the door. And she goes from the alliance that was riding high on top of the game with a big numbers advantage. To weaker alliance and out of the game.

She took a big risk and very luckily for her it paid off. That said she is still in the same position basically not really a chance to beat any of the others left in final 2. Also not likely to be chosen by anyone to go to final 2 as well.

So I guess the question here is would you rather fight against your friends and lose? Or would you rather fight against people who didn't care about you at all most of the game and probably still don't care that much about you and lose? I would much rather lose to my friends and people I like. Rather then lose to fake friends/enemies.

well you obvioulsy do not get the humility side of it, the betrayal is not that jeff is gone, it is that shelly slatherd love oh I love you guys sooooo much and I would never ever do anything to hurt you , Jeff that girl of yours is a keeper, and I think the world of her and she gave me the best thing in that phone call, hello, you do not then turn your back on that person and then act shocked when they are hurt, are you kidding me, you don't get why Jordan is hurt, wow what is the world coming to, shaking head, every one is sooo self absorbed , selfish and only wanting to stick a knife in someone, disgusting

well you obvioulsy do not get the humility side of it, the betrayal is not that jeff is gone, it is that shelly slatherd love oh I love you guys sooooo much and I would never ever do anything to hurt you , Jeff that girl of yours is a keeper, and I think the world of her and she gave me the best thing in that phone call, hello, you do not then turn your back on that person and then act shocked when they are hurt, are you kidding me, you don't get why Jordan is hurt, wow what is the world coming to, shaking head, every one is sooo self absorbed , selfish and only wanting to stick a knife in someone, disgusting

Yep ,and Shelly will never have the trust of Jordan again and she killed her chance at getting the big prize as Jordan will influence Jeff ,Rachel and Brendon to vote against Shelly if she is up for the win and it won't be too hard.

That would be elfing sweet :animated_rotfl:

She told everyone in the backyard a little while ago the vets all hated her...basically she was announcing she would be the perfect goat to take to the final 2...I don't get it... does she think she has a chance to win....maybe she would be happy with $50,000...that could buy an awful lot of cigarettes...

She is such a waste of everthing..even now with only 6 HG left nominating her still would be a waste of a HOH...

I think Shelly's two main problems are:

1) she is so wrapped up in the idea of her own "integrity" she doesn't see how little there is of it. This kind of gameplay is never surprising, but when you can't seem to talk about anything other than how loyal you are, how good you are, how much you're going to stick with these people who have carried you, etc, it's just pretty disgusting to me.

2)she was thinking "long term" but making "short term" game moves. Yes, backstabbing worked for her this week, but are her new "friends" going to stick with her? Her whole argument about being in final 3 with J/J was ridiculous. I mean, for one thing, what were the odds they would even make final 3? But if she had been loyal, when eventually one of them was voted off, the other would have stuck with her. Plus, Jeff and Jordan aren't the only ones who, if in final 3 wouldn't take her to final 2...look around Shelley...I can think of very few scenarios in which you would be the one ANY of them would take...

I feel sorry for her daughter, who seemed to have more sense and integrity than Shelly.

Did I miss something? Why do people think Shelly is closer to Porsche than Adam is? From what I've seen Porsche and Adam are working together ... and Shelly just came on board. I so see her being a replacement nom if one of the noms come off the block, my hope however is that Rachel if she goes up, wins the POV. Cause people would vote Rachel out over Shelly simply because they dislike Rachel more, not for game reasons. Where as I think Shelly should be a bigger threat to people than Rachel.

I cannot believe Shelly! What a terrible person she is. She is NEVER EVER gonna win this game and then she turns on the 2 ppl who have been her only true friends in the house? What a leather face skank.. Then she has the nerve to start following Jordan around the house giving Jordan a piece of her mind...she needs a slap. I think if Rachel hadn't pull Jordan away from Shelly when the feeds came back on Jordan would have slapped Shelly...lol

I hope this happens! Shelly is the worst! What a hag!

Shelly said early on that she wanted to prove you could play the game with dignity and integrity. She went on and on about being a loyal person while swearing she was aligned with J/J. She said again and again that she couldn't play the game lying and backstabbing (because her life outside the game wouldn't allow her to do that.) In my book, Shelly crossed the morality line. She skipped across it and then sang and jumped rope on it for awhile. I'm hoping she makes it to F2 and the vets determine her losing fate. The woman is insane. :wacko:

I agree 100%...I'm actually a JJ fan that has been "anti-Shelly" all season! HOWEVER; as much as I love JJ, they have become too arrogant and cocky, I was shocked how they were so "insulted" to be put up on the block, as if this isn't a game. Also, they are technically bad game players, they play emotionally and only win by luck or by a "man centered" competition for Jeff. I've said before, if Jeff looked like Adam...would we like him as much? Probably not, looks and a little charm allows him to get away with a lot in the eyes of fans. I believe that's why a lot of the actuall BB players are not a fan of his. Jordan's gut told her all season there was something off about Shelly, maybe this will teach her to trust her intuition and to NOT let Jeff make every decision for her. I think she's sweet, but If I was Jordan's mother I would be disappointed in how she sunk to calling Shelly/Danielle "Bitch, Whore, etc." especially since neither one has said a bad word about her. Also, I found it funny how JJ called everyone floaters and Jordan is the ultimate floater!!! I love how Jordan decided to play the game at the end of her season, maybe she'll step up now. Now I have NO idea who I want to win! Never liked Dani, started liking her lately, then JJ disappointed me by being bratty, Shelly is at least playing (just don't like how), Adam is a Jeff groupie not a player, Porshe is Porshe, Kalia stepped up and slightly redeemed her idiotic moves, but when it comes down to it...I can't pick a winner. If push comes to shove, I'm thinking Shelly (who I can't stand) and Dani (who can't win, but at least "played" the game!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name