Rachel - Week 8/DE - PoV Winner (Part 2 Off Block)

CeCiMom

Last year she was kinda skanky!!! Every year seems the forum picks someone to hate, this year it's Shelly last year it was Rachel, year before that it was Gnat. You must have not gotten the memo!!! :animated_rotfl:

LOL, I sent out the memo (kidding). But, I have equal dislike of Sheldon, and that Cow. Porch running a close second.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last year she was kinda skanky!!! Every year seems the forum picks someone to hate, this year it's Shelly last year it was Rachel, year before that it was Gnat. You must have not gotten the memo!!! :animated_rotfl:

No one hated GNAT more than me!!! I have such fond memories of bashing Gnat daily!!! Some of us at Sucks got very close bashing her constantly!

Good times! :food-smiley-005:

There were a lot of people to feel strongly for that year--to really love or really hate! BB11 was my favorite year! :animated_bouncy:

I don't like Rachel when she is part of Brenchel. I do like her without that creepy perv attached to her. But I think part of liking her right now comes from the newbies being the worst cast ever. Anything Rachel has done pales compared to the disgusting pile of crap that is Kalia, the nastiness of Shelly, the vapid mean bimbo Porsche and the useless Adam.

:animated_wave: Who'd of thunk I'd be a Rach backer. As The World Turns.

As the World TURNED, Shipp...CBS cancelled that show so Miss Julie Chenbot cold have her own version of The View, the talk...all the cohosts are jumping ship... :outfitted_pirate::animated_wave:

Since Brendon left, Rachel has taken on the role of the others - do nothing, act like you are with all the others and stay low key. It is working for her. No drama and they feel she has changed.

Rachel would drop Jordan like a hot potato in a second! That is why she is starting to get Porsch and Shelley on her side. I think she is ready to dump Jordan. As soon as she gets the others on her side, bye bye Jordan. The only reason she is BFF with her is that is the only one that would talk to her - otherwise she would have been on her own.

I think she definately is thinking about the jury. She will not let on that she is against Jordan and will act like she is sad that Jordan is leaving. That gives her 2 votes in the jury - Jordan and Jeff. She does not want Jordan there because she knows Jeff's vote will not be for her. Jordan just told her (Rachel) that she feels she deserves to win the most.

Rachel knows she has a better chance at the end with Shelley or Porsch ... instead of Jordan.

I don't like Rachel when she is part of Brenchel. I do like her without that creepy perv attached to her. But I think part of liking her right now comes from the newbies being the worst cast ever. Anything Rachel has done pales compared to the disgusting pile of crap that is Kalia, the nastiness of Shelly, the vapid mean bimbo Porsche and the useless Adam.

ditto xcept dont think Brandon is a perv...he is very likeable when not part of "Brenchel'..AGREE the worst cast of newbies ever...rooting for Rach..

I think she definately is thinking about the jury. She will not let on that she is against Jordan and will act like she is sad that Jordan is leaving. That gives her 2 votes in the jury - Jordan and Jeff. She does not want Jordan there because she knows Jeff's vote will not be for her. Jordan just told her (Rachel) that she feels she deserves to win the most.

Rachel knows she has a better chance at the end with Shelley or Porsch ... instead of Jordan.

Rachel always said she did not want a 'floater' to win this game. When she told Jordan that Shelly shouldn't have fell so soon when she's fighting for her life, Jordan quickly came back with "don't say that, you make me sound bad". Rachel didn't really respond. I think she still considers Jordan a floater and you're right, she can only get Jeffs vote if Jordan is gone.

Jordan said she's not good at physical stuff... it takes mind over matter she says. Well that's the problem Jordan, you have the matter but... well I'll just say your matter is much stronger than your mind!smilielol.gif

Rachel was so excited getting this reprieve and quickly rushes Jordan outside to celebrate. She ends up having to explain the benefit they just got how now they have a chance and all but Jordan sits there with a blank look as if she can't grasp what the whole twist meant for them. Finally she says "I wonder what Porsche got?"...I agree with Rachel, who cares???? It seemed to go right over her head what this meant for them meanwhile Rachel is jumping for joy.

Jeff has won a lot in this season and the AC in his season; Jordan won half a mil in her season and she's jealous that someone else may have won some money too! Getting a little greedy is she?

I was disappointed in Jordan tonight, leaving it all on Rachel's shoulders. I almost wish that it hadn't of been Pandora's box, because then Jordan could of gone to Jury this week if Rachel won Veto, without Rachel getting her hands dirty. But .... I don't think that rachel would make it without at least one aly, so ..

Necessary evil I guess.

I think if Rachel takes Adam to the end, she'd beat him on the merits of comps.

But if Rachel chooses to take Adam instead of Jordan, would Jordan and Jeff still vote for her?

:animated_scratchchin:

ditto xcept dont think Brandon is a perv...he is very likeable when not part of "Brenchel'..AGREE the worst cast of newbies ever...rooting for Rach..

He was not a part of Brenchel on BB when he felt the need to share photo's of his penis to women on the internet. That constitutes a perv in my book!

Rachel was so excited getting this reprieve and quickly rushes Jordan outside to celebrate. She ends up having to explain the benefit they just got how now they have a chance and all but Jordan sits there with a blank look as if she can't grasp what the whole twist meant for them. Finally she says "I wonder what Porsche got?"...I agree with Rachel, who cares???? It seemed to go right over her head what this meant for them meanwhile Rachel is jumping for joy.

Jeff has won a lot in this season and the AC in his season; Jordan won half a mil in her season and she's jealous that someone else may have won some money too! Getting a little greedy is she?

I watched that too. Since I can't post my opinion of what I think about Jordo, I will just say that that scene just reinforces what I think of this girl. She is a simple-minded child that constantly needs things explained to her. You could see the frustration in Rachels face. You could see her brain registering that Jordo "really didn't understand the impact of the win" as Jordo looked at her with that blank stare. The only thing Jordo could comprehend was that Rachel had won the Veto and they could vote Shelly out. She had no comprehension of what it meant beyond that.

I watched that too. Since I can't post my opinion of what I think about Jordo, I will just say that that scene just reinforces what I think of this girl. She is a simple-minded child that constantly needs things explained to her. You could see the frustration in Rachels face. You could see her brain registering that Jordo "really didn't understand the impact of the win" as Jordo looked at her with that blank stare. The only thing Jordo could comprehend was that Rachel had won the Veto and they could vote Shelly out. She had no comprehension of what it meant beyond that.

I identify with Jordan. It took me three times as long to "get" things that other kids seemed to grasp immediately. Sometimes, it still does. Once it becomes clear to me, windows open and I am able to expound (or rather, expand) on an idea. People who know me accept that about me so they never consider me simple-minded. My interpretation of Jordan's reaction was that she was quiet because she was ashamed at having failed once again to do something for someone else. She has not forgotten hurtful comments made about her from her prior season and fears a repeat of same.

I identify with Jordan. It took me three times as long to "get" things that other kids seemed to grasp immediately. Sometimes, it still does. Once it becomes clear to me, windows open and I am able to expound (or rather, expand) on an idea. People who know me accept that about me so they never consider me simple-minded. My interpretation of Jordan's reaction was that she was quiet because she was ashamed at having failed once again to do something for someone else. She has not forgotten hurtful comments made about her from her prior season and fears a repeat of same.

Good post Slim

Intelligence or lack of is usually a mixture. I have my own mental blocks. anyway.

I have watched Jordan work with Adam and SHE is the one that got him 100% on the side of Rachel and Jordo. If you watch the flashback at 12::44 ish this morning and Adam talking to the cameras. He is fighting with J&R for the win. He even likes Rachel now. I think Jordan has a really good grasp of the game of Big Brother and if you really pay attention beyond some blank stares you will see her intelligence.

there is no way we know whats going on in Jordans mind. Perhaps she was thinking about riding Rachels coat tails or how disappointed she was with her own performance. She might have been thinking about cookies too. My point is we don't know whether she understood the implications of the win or not.

Kudos to Rachel for outlasting everyone in the PoV!! Had to be one of the shortest 'endurance' PoV's ever--less than 45 minutes! Wow. I think Rachel could have lasted much longer--lucky for her, she had no competition. Was really surprised that Porsche went out as quickly as she did. I really thought she'd be Rachel's biggest competitor in the comp. Anyway--great job Rachel!! =)

Archived