Rachel - Week 8/DE - PoV Winner (Part 2 Off Block)

CeCiMom

Did anyone else hear that when Rachel first thought she was pregnant, and D was still in the house, the 4 biatches were talking about her aborting the child (which, considering how in love R & B are, couldn't see it happening). Anyhow, they were talking about saving her couple hundred dollars by pushing her down the stairs or using an in-house wire coat hanger to help Rachel out. That is some of the most disgusting shit ever spewed on this show. And, it just goes to show how classless those bitches are.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh my, that is classless indeed. i often wonder if houseguests would be saying these things in the privacy of their homes with their friends, or if the confines of the house and mob mentality brings out an ugliness that just isn't there in everyday life (as opposed to not public in everyday life).

I never risked it either and my first was 30 years ago; even then they knew it was a bad idea. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is believed to happen before a woman even knows she is pregnant. At one time doctors recommended pregnant women take up smoking as a means to relax them and calm their mood swings. Knowledge is power.

As it turns out, Rachel isn't pregnant from what others are posting. I'm not sure if she was drinking before or after she found out. It only takes a few minutes to test and BB would have advised her against drinking until they could get one to her. Rachel is quite smart so for all we know, she was drinking non-alcoholic wine.

Yeah, I heard her telling Jordan earlier this morning and posted in the live feed updates (that she got a negative result on her pregnancy test). I'm glad that she doesn't have that to deal with along with everything else she is going through right now.

I never risked it either time I was pregnant but I have heard it is allowed occasionally now. I still would probably rather be safe than sorry. It's only 9 months.

Just because she won more comps than Jordan does not make her a better player plus there is still a lot of game to be played. I want Rachel to be in the final 2 with Jordan because if they make it they will have overcome a huge disadvantage to get there. If Rachel won great and if jordan does then I am good with that too. I am so tired of people thinking you need to win everything or make stupid big moves to deserve to win this game. The object of this game is to make the final 2 if you do that you deserve to win the money. Evel Dick seems to think that he is the greatest player ever he needs a reality check hot news flash dick ( oh he is going to call himself big dick during his finale interviews) America helped you more than they ever helped Jeff or any hg ever. You would have left the week Dustin did if it wasn't for the viewing public. For the record I think Shelly was playing the best game in the house but she should have picked a side before she got busted like her daughter said quit lying and pick a side.

You know the funny thing is probably the best player to ever play this game Dr. Will. Couldn't win anything to save his life. In his 2 seasons on the show he never won a single HOH or POV (keep in mind POV didn't exist in Season 2). Will was a master at the social aspect of this game.

Dick has said many times Dr. Will is the best player to play this game. That said I know people either think Dick was great at the game or just lucky due to America helping him. I say he was great at the game.

I agree with you regardless of how you get to final 2 I still think somehow you did earn it. Jordan always gets ripped on give her some credit she won the last two parts of the final HOH her season when she absolutely had to and when even the most loyal of Jordan followers didn't think she had a chance. That was one of the most shocking finale's and it was great seeing Jordan win.

Most of the time, Will didn't even want to win. Winning would mean letting everyone know his alliances etc. Since he tried to have alliances with everyone, it was better to let them make the "official" calls than give his position away. Will was brilliant at playing the real BB game. The best. Losing because you want to lose is different than not being able to win.

That said, I love Rachel. I hope she does well.

Did anyone else hear that when Rachel first thought she was pregnant, and D was still in the house, the 4 biatches were talking about her aborting the child (which, considering how in love R & B are, couldn't see it happening). Anyhow, they were talking about saving her couple hundred dollars by pushing her down the stairs or using an in-house wire coat hanger to help Rachel out. That is some of the most disgusting shit ever spewed on this show. And, it just goes to show how classless those bitches are.

What shocked me was that a 41 year old woman was participating in that conversation. Very evil actions by these girls.

You know the funny thing is probably the best player to ever play this game Dr. Will. Couldn't win anything to save his life. In his 2 seasons on the show he never won a single HOH or POV (keep in mind POV didn't exist in Season 2). Will was a master at the social aspect of this game.

Dick has said many times Dr. Will is the best player to play this game. That said I know people either think Dick was great at the game or just lucky due to America helping him. I say he was great at the game.

I agree with you regardless of how you get to final 2 I still think somehow you did earn it. Jordan always gets ripped on give her some credit she won the last two parts of the final HOH her season when she absolutely had to and when even the most loyal of Jordan followers didn't think she had a chance. That was one of the most shocking finale's and it was great seeing Jordan win.

I so agree. Doesn't matter how you get to the final two. If you get there you have played "your" game. There are no set rules that you have to follow to get to the end. So tired of hear houseguests say the "deserve" to win. The two people sitting at the end are the ones who deserve to win. IMHO

I've been so back and forth with Rachel all season, again. I like her tons more without Brendon around. She's always so offensive and defensive when he's in the pic, everyday. Since he's been gone though, she's shown maturity and compassion. I still think she may let Porsche influence her because she likes Porsche on a personal level for some unknown reason. Other than being wishy-washy in the beginning about her alliance, because of the crap that Dani fed her, Rachel's been very loyal (and loyalty is a big factor to me, as well as sincerity--can't stand floaters--pick a side). I wouldn't be one bit upset if Rachel won the whole she-bang. I just wish, if she does win, her family talks some sense into her before she blows a decent nest egg on Brendon. I'm not so sure that his love for her doesn't stem from the fact that she allows him to control her.

Just an fyi... Will did win one PoV during All-stars. It was the back and forth physical comp (F5, if I remember correctly and maybe even the DE, live show) I think they were tied to a rope and had to unhook the veto at the end. I vaguely remember him saying he almost ripped his thumb off trying to pull the veto off when he was finished so, he could hit his buzzer.

The thing about Dr. Will's game play very different then Shelly. Will would tell people to vote him out. He would talk to the camera and tell us what he was doing and also in the diary room. He did it with humor. It was a FUN game for him to play the game and play people

well except perhaps Rachel

she was a total hypocrite in hers and mean as well

-Kyo

Please explain to me how she was a hypocrite? Mean I get but a hypocrite? I dont see it....

I don't know if Jordan would take Rachel to F2. She "hinted" to Adam today that she may take him over Rachel.

If Jordan does that, it would totally change my opinon of her, and not for the better...

Rachel is such a case of raging hormones! This girl bounces all over the place in every aspect of her personality. One minute she comes off as the biggest biatch and the next she's the sweetest one in the house (yes I said the sweetest). In her season when the rest of the HGs were openly making fun of her, she was still cooking for them even against Brendon's suggestion that she not bother with them.

You just never know what to expect from Rachel but no matter what she does, you just can't help noticing her. There's been a lot of comments about her need to be the centre of attention but from my point of view, she's charismatic enough that attention is something she doesn't have to seek, you just can't ignore this girl.

Outside of the house, I can actually picture her being a loyal and dedicated friend, certainly never boring! I could live with her winning. She sure had to do her fair share of fighting. Too bad she's gonna use the money to put Brendon through school but hey, it's her win. There's actually a few left in the house that I would be okay with so.... we'll see.

If I rem correctly if Rachel wins she plans a using part of the money for her wedding and for getting settled down in w brendon etc. Not just spend it all on Brendon, so lets give her some credit here. Not to mention that Brendon DID play a part in here being where she is in the house right now so of course she would share some of it with him... As far as her bouncing all over the place, I would love to know what you mean by this because the Rachel Ive been watchin on the feeds has been very level headed and "normal" even when constantly being attacked personally from all sides thru out the entire season. Yes she has has a few moments but seriously who hasnt? I think some people are still stuck on last years season and just refuse to give the girl any credit. Last year I think we saw way more of the Rachel encouraged by CBS for ratings (a good example of this is when they sent her bk in and told her to pick a fight etc) than the "real" Rachel we are seeing this year. The girl has some amazing qualities that most people only wish they did which is why I adore her so much and probably why I get so aggrivated when I see people over exaggerating anything the girl does do wrong. I also dont see where she needs to be the center of attention (THIS year) so would love to know.

Rachel and Brendon have been way more loyal to Jeff and Jordan than the other way around. They were pretty much forced into an alliance after the Dani plan blew up. Jeff and Jordan have been trying to get out ever since. The only reason Jordan is so close to Rachel now is because she has nowhere else to go.

rachael is a much calmer and nicer person w/o brendon(IMO). she and jordan are fun to watch together.. I hope they make it to the end. rachael cooking and cleaning is fun to watch. her cooking last night on bbad was sooo funny. go girls!!!

Jordan has been close to Rachel even before Jeff left. Even when Brendon was in the house, R/J would hang out. J/J both said, many times throughout the season, that they liked Rachel and were happy she got the chance to come back in the house & show she isn't the person she appeared to be on BB last season. Rachel is emotional & has 'her moments' as she calls them. She freely admits this, but it isn't all that she is. She has a good heart & is a lot more insecure than she should be. To imply Jordan is only friends with Rachel because she has no one else, is not only an unfair statement, but, a completely inaccurate one as well.

Rachel telling Shelly she is considering keeping her.

Shelly has been working her for an hour.

Rachel said that she thinks Shelly might be a bigger target.

(this conversation is making me sick) :disappointed:

I still say Shelly goes Thursday and Jordan will pressure Rachel to act ;)

I hope that you are right. I don't even really care what happens (well, I do, but you know what I mean) as long as that bizarre creature is forced to vacate the premises.

I wish I knew what Rachel is thinking in the marathon conversation with Shelly. :animated_scratchchin:

Shelly is going to give Rachel a valuable diamond ring to hold and if she puts up Rachel then Rachel can take that ring out the door.

I don't think I can take another week of Shelly. I am really feeling really sick to my stomach.

I hope that you are right. I don't even really care what happens (well, I do, but you know what I mean) as long as that bizarre creature is forced to vacate the premises.

Jordan is a Southern country girl and once a country person loses your trust you don't get it back so easy if at all and Shelly ain't close to doing that for Jordan because remember she returned the hoodie :animated_rotfl:

I wish I knew what Rachel is thinking in the marathon conversation with Shelly. :animated_scratchchin:

Shelly is going to give Rachel a valuable diamond ring to hold and if she puts up Rachel then Rachel can take that ring out the door.

I don't think I can take another week of Shelly. I am really feeling really sick to my stomach.

I would not take a "valuable diamond ring," from Shelly as insurance unless I had at least three jewelers (that I picked) verify that the ring was an actual diamond and even then, I would want to have its four C's verified, as well. This is so ridiculous. Good for Shelly. Game on, girl.

I love Rachel's loyalty to Jordan in her conversations with Shelly.

I would like Rachel to win the top spot and Jordan the second spot... plus the AC $$$.

People need to remember one facet of Rachel (as I see it). More than anything, Rachel wants to be liked and accepted. It is in her nature to be one of the girls and hopefully; the needed girl. She is at her happiest when that happens.

Archived