Rachel - Week 8/DE - PoV Winner (Part 2 Off Block)

CeCiMom

Loved seeing Rachel with her arms and legs wrapped tightly around...Brendon's dummy and not Brendon himself, lol. I think she is doing soooo much better in the game without him. Now, if she can just pull out an HOH tonight and/or a POV on Saturday. GOOOO RACHEL!

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved seeing Rachel with her arms and legs wrapped tightly around...Brendon's dummy and not Brendon himself, lol. I think she is doing soooo much better in the game without him. Now, if she can just pull out an HOH tonight and/or a POV on Saturday. GOOOO RACHEL!

Brendon's dummy-kind of redundant? ;) heehee

Rachel was awesome last night--I feel proud of her! B)

If at all possible Rachel needs to let Jordan win HoH tonight. It will keep Rachel safe this week and then Rachel can play F4 HoH and also turn around and back it up with a win at F3.

So far Rachel has told Kalia she washed her sheets yesterday (assuming Kalia will be sleeping downstairs again starting tonight) and traded Porsche some of her coconut water for something in her HOH basket she's getting tonight. Not in a mean way, just matter-of-factly, as if she's confident she's winning HOH. Makes me laugh, and she seems calm and composed today, lol.

So far Rachel has told Kalia she washed her sheets yesterday (assuming Kalia will be sleeping downstairs again starting tonight) and traded Porsche some of her coconut water for something in her HOH basket she's getting tonight. Not in a mean way, just matter-of-factly, as if she's confident she's winning HOH. Makes me laugh, and she seems calm and composed today, lol.

That win gave her back confidence, imo. She thought she couldn't do anything without Brendon for some reason. She's back in Rachel The Competitor mode. It's good to see.

That win gave her back confidence, imo. She thought she couldn't do anything without Brendon for some reason. She's back in Rachel The Competitor mode. It's good to see.

animated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gif

sorry hanging on a Brendon doll is a sure way to ensure a Rachel win that;s not confidence it's a leech looking for it's host geeze

If at all possible Rachel needs to let Jordan win HoH tonight. It will keep Rachel safe this week and then Rachel can play F4 HoH and also turn around and back it up with a win at F3.

That's what I've been thinking, especially if it's questions this week because Rachel is good at both questions and physical.

Go Jorchel!!!

she didn't do it without Brendon ,the only reason she won is cause she was hanging off of a dummy look -a like she looked like a tick hanging on for dear life .

I have been so disgusted with BB this season it may be my last ...nah i'll still come abck but now this re-run is falling onto surviver .. play All stars and be done this mixing old and new really is no fun.

when it was rigged for jordan and Rachel to have another week .. thanks to help from Porche ( Pandora)I stopped watching . now if they boot Adam and finally take an all female crew to the end, I may watch provided it's NOT Jordan and Rachel ..one of them fine .. both no . they do not deserve to win just because they been there before and have Fans

Archived