Rachel - Week 8/DE - PoV Winner (Part 2 Off Block)

CeCiMom

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course not. But she's the same Rachel. Pity party when she loses.

Give yourself a shake TML; they all throw pity parties when things don't go their way. How much balling and whining did the 3 cows do when they didn't win and D went home. So give 'em all breaks. They all do the same thing. Just because you're part of the Rachel hate-wagon, it doesn't mean she's any worse than the rest of them. She does, however, have 200% more class then the others.

the old saying there is no I in team

in rachel case there is :animated_bouncy:

It seems that you are not paying attention. Rachel won the POV - that's the I, BUT she won it to save her & Jordan, so quit the bashing and be happy for the both of them. They are!

I agree that D & K beat Rachel in whining this season. Porche dealt with things a little better.

I also think D/K/P out "bitched" Rachel this season, hiding things, stealing wine and over all cattiness.

I agree that D & K beat Rachel in whining this season. Porche dealt with things a little better.

I also think D/K/P out "bitched" Rachel this season, hiding things, stealing wine and over all cattiness.

Let's not forget our darling Shelly... :animated_rotfl:

What if it is a guessing game and she should win?

Plus you have to know there is another twist coming. If she should snake bye this week then she might be involved in that twist.

The twist to keep Shelly is BB setting up a lie detector test for the next challenge. They know she can't fail the test because she believes her own lies and she has so much integrity and is such an honest person.animated_rotfl.gif

lousings.gif Shelly you're so vain, you probably think that this >>>>hypocrite.gifis about you don't you, don't you lousings.gif

If Rachel wants to have the game in the bag then she should take the bag to the end!

Go Rachel!

Once P & K get to JH, dani would take away any chance of Rach getting their votes.......B/J/J would prob. vote for Rachel over Shelly but Adam would be too angry after all this & prob give it to Shelly......UGH!

Just too awful to think of Shelly in F2 anyway... she's last on my list of wanting her to win anything. I think Dani may still vote for Rachel particularly if she's up against Jordan. Hopefully, in jury house, P & K will make their own decisions on who to vote for. I think they just went along with Dani in the house as a lifeline.

could not take her drama last season...over the top...but am supporting her this season...

The twist to keep Shelly is BB setting up a lie detector test for the next challenge. They know she can't fail the test because she believes her own lies and she has so much integrity and is such an honest person.animated_rotfl.gif

lousings.gif Shelly you're so vain, you probably think that this >>>>hypocrite.gifis about you don't you, don't you lousings.gif

If Rachel wants to have the game in the bag then she should take the bag to the end!

Go Rachel!

If Rachel wins another comp or two, making it to F2, I think she's the winner no matter who she's up against.

If Rachel wins another comp or two, making it to F2, I think she's the winner no matter who she's up against.

I agree. Of the motley crew left, Rach is the only one deserving to win the game. Wow, did I just say that, lol. But, she turned me around with her game play (after Brenda, she's softer but still has the killer instinct) and her love of animals.

Has Rachel found her puppy yet?

yES IT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT AROUND 12:15AM CANT REM WHICH CAM THO BUT WANNA SAY 1 OR 2. sHELie STUCK HER PUPPY THRU WHAT I GUESS THEY CALL THE LIBRARY WALL AND MADE A FUNNY VOICE SAYING WHERE IT WAS. IT SEEM A BIT FORCED OR "ACTED" OUT TO ME BUT WHO KNOWS...

I agree. Of the motley crew left, Rach is the only one deserving to win the game. Wow, did I just say that, lol. But, she turned me around with her game play (after Brenda, she's softer but still has the killer instinct) and her love of animals.

I agree, and think Brendon would make sure she spent the money wisely. I just hope she remains humble Rachel when she wins some more comps. Unless they do something in the next couple of weeks I'm for anybody but Jordan or Adam winning.

I really DON'T want to see Rachel win, she is annoying enough the way she is now!! Just think when she becomes a BB Diva by winning! Jordo, already won, so anyone but the vets!! Maybe then BB will stop bringing them back!!!

It seems that you are not paying attention. Rachel won the POV - that's the I, BUT she won it to save her & Jordan, so quit the bashing and be happy for the both of them. They are!

since i am a much more "pleasant " uvp now, i will leaved this telling me how to post with a :animated_bouncy:

I really DON'T want to see Rachel win, she is annoying enough the way she is now!! Just think when she becomes a BB Diva by winning! Jordo, already won, so anyone but the vets!! Maybe then BB will stop bringing them back!!!

Rach winning (if she does) counldn't be as self serving and over the top as Porch HOH win and dance and carrying on, what a moron. Hey, I'm not against a winner celebrating, they should. But Porch is and was a lucky lump to get her HOH.

since i am a much more "pleasant " uvp now, i will leaved this telling me how to post with a :animated_bouncy:

You have always been "pleasant", uvp. You might bash them for their bad gameplay and the charity that some players receive from the BB gods but you are usually one of the cool calm voices here. Always like to read your posts.

I like Rachel but don't force me to call her a slut again. There were 2 posters who really made everyone hate Rachel, this year and last, because they attacked anyone who said a word about her. People were coming out of the woodwork to call her variations of skank. It was all the fault of bullies who try to tell other people to stop posting.

I like Rachel but don't force me to call her a slut again. There were 2 posters who really made everyone hate Rachel, this year and last, because they attacked anyone who said a word about her. People were coming out of the woodwork to call her variations of skank. It was all the fault of bullies who try to tell other people to stop posting.

Last year she was kinda skanky!!! Every year seems the forum picks someone to hate, this year it's Shelly last year it was Rachel, year before that it was Gnat. You must have not gotten the memo!!! :animated_rotfl:

Archived