Rachel - Week 8/DE - PoV Winner (Part 2 Off Block)

CeCiMom

People need to remember one facet of Rachel (as I see it). More than anything, Rachel wants to be liked and accepted. It is in her nature to be one of the girls and hopefully; the needed girl. She is at her happiest when that happens.

Im not sure what your getting at.....I also don't see her as wanting to be accepted I think its more of her wanting to be understood...

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not sure what your getting at.....I also don't see her as wanting to be accepted I think its more of her wanting to be understood...

well those 2 things are almost one in the same, I agree with slim and that is prolly why she is talking to shelly at all so she can get out what she needs to say about herself and the game, Rachel will always talk about herself in this gam and put herself 1st if she has the audiesnce, I think it is her insecurity that drives her, me I wouldnt give shelly the time of day, neither adam or shelly is trustworthy, I still have not heard what Jordan thinks in all of this bs from shelly. I want rachel to tone it down stick with a dam n plan and quit all this stuff she is going back and forth on, what if what it what if, it is making me want to scream and not watch any more this season, jsut sayin, and i dont dislike the girl either, but i think she is gonna dig herself a grave if she doesnt chill, anyone who is as desparate as shelly is not and cannot be trusted

well those 2 things are almost one in the same, I agree with slim and that is prolly why she is talking to shelly at all so she can get out what she needs to say about herself and the game, Rachel will always talk about herself in this gam and put herself 1st if she has the audiesnce, I think it is her insecurity that drives her, me I wouldnt give shelly the time of day, neither adam or shelly is trustworthy, I still have not heard what Jordan thinks in all of this bs from shelly. I want rachel to tone it down stick with a dam n plan and quit all this stuff she is going back and forth on, what if what it what if, it is making me want to scream and not watch any more this season, jsut sayin, and i dont dislike the girl either, but i think she is gonna dig herself a grave if she doesnt chill, anyone who is as desparate as shelly is not and cannot be trusted

Those two things are completely different, I dont see Rachel as HAVING to be the center of attention I see her as being frustrated because people assume so much stuff about it, which is then why she wants to be understood which is when she does stuff like reenter a game were she got so much backlash and talks w shelly etc...She is taking careful consideration into this game move and trying to decide which is best for her. Had she decided as soon as she won POV that Shelly was of fuuuur suuure going home, people would have accused her of being too "personal"..And if Rachel always had to put herself first etc then she would have went along with the plan way back when to BD the other couple with Dani and Dom. I see her integrity and loyalty being way more important to her than being 1st or the center of attention. Not because she walks around preaching about it all the time but by her actions thru out the entire game so far. I also dont see Rachel as being insecure either sometimes she is over confident IMO. Which is what gets her introuble and makes people think she is boasting. I agree that anyone as desperate as Shelly can not be trusted however Adam has said many times he wants Rachel out too. So she has every right to hear what they both have to say and decide from there what the best choice for her is. Esp having in the back of her mind that Jordan has betrayed her once so who knows whether or not she would again...I think its very smart on her end game wise to consider them both.

Those two things are completely different, I dont see Rachel as HAVING to be the center of attention I see her as being frustrated because people assume so much stuff about it, which is then why she wants to be understood which is when she does stuff like reenter a game were she got so much backlash and talks w shelly etc...She is taking careful consideration into this game move and trying to decide which is best for her. Had she decided as soon as she won POV that Shelly was of fuuuur suuure going home, people would have accused her of being too "personal"..And if Rachel always had to put herself first etc then she would have went along with the plan way back when to BD the other couple with Dani and Dom. I see her integrity and loyalty being way more important to her than being 1st or the center of attention. Not because she walks around preaching about it all the time but by her actions thru out the entire game so far. I also dont see Rachel as being insecure either sometimes she is over confident IMO. Which is what gets her introuble and makes people think she is boasting. I agree that anyone as desperate as Shelly can not be trusted however Adam has said many times he wants Rachel out too. So she has every right to hear what they both have to say and decide from there what the best choice for her is. Esp having in the back of her mind that Jordan has betrayed her once so who knows whether or not she would again...I think its very smart on her end game wise to consider them both.

dont know why you seem to be taking what I said so personal, I am in Rachels cornor 100%, but I still see her as insecure, that is why she boasts, and sorry she does, she always brings the convo back around about her, but hey, nothing wrong about it, she has many redeeming quialities, just like each and every one of us has our little insecurities and things that are not so positive, who knows what the right decision is, I said it was a toss up because Adam sure is not trustworthy either, and has been a slug all season, so no reason to get all wound up over what I said,I'm rootin for her and would love to see her win, and her and Jordo in f2, Jordan has won once and both girls said it didn't matter to either of them which prize they got, so I say bravo to both of them

by the way in my book being understood is to be then accepted, just sayin, they are almost one in the same

Okay.

Rachel has changed her game to be more social...she needs to start winning comps again! yes very important POV she won this week...but prior to that she was at zero...hated on her last season...rooting for her this season..she deserves F2

After this mornings conversation between Rachel and Shelly I'm having a very hard time deciding whether it would be better for Rachel's game to keep Shelly or Adam. I believe keeping Adam is better for Jordan's game but not necessarily for Rachel's. Adam seems squarely in Jordan's corner and it seems he would take Jordan to F2 over Rachel no matter what. His biggest thing the whole game has been trying to get to the end of the game with weak competitors so he can beat them in the end and getting Rachel out has been a major goal of his the whole game. It's also hard to get a commitment out of Adam. He seems much more inclined to talk about what is best for his game rather than what he can do for other people's game. In a way, that makes him one of the most honest players left but compared to Shelly he has a lot less to lose if he betrays Rachel. Shelly has offered to swear on God and everyone in her family, to give Rachel her diamond ring from her mom to keep for ransom, to swear to the world in her nomination speech she will never put R/J on the block, to throw any competition R/J want for the rest of the game. If I were Rachel and wanted to go with Shelly it would be because if she betrayed me, I would at least take some satisfaction that she humiliated herself and her family on national tv to do so and would be hated publicly for the rest of her life-- even more than she already is.

They should be falling all over themselves to keep Sheldon to the end, since she is a guaranteed half mil for whoever is up against her.

I dunno about that. Give her three minutes and she will talk them out of their vote. She is relentless.

I dunno about that. Give her three minutes and she will talk them out of their vote. She is relentless.

You can only talk people out of things if they are unsure of it to begin with. Sheldon is not magician, they either go with her opinion or not, she has no special powers and I think they should take it as a suggestion. I guess they are just a bunch of weak minded people or they just need a little convincing to change votes.

They should be falling all over themselves to keep Sheldon to the end, since she is a guaranteed half mil for whoever is up against her.

You have to remember that Dani loves Sheldon now for betraying J/J to try and save her and since many people that will be in jury worship Dani, it would not be hard for Dani to sway a bunch of votes Shelly's way.

After this mornings conversation between Rachel and Shelly I'm having a very hard time deciding whether it would be better for Rachel's game to keep Shelly or Adam. I believe keeping Adam is better for Jordan's game but not necessarily for Rachel's. Adam seems squarely in Jordan's corner and it seems he would take Jordan to F2 over Rachel no matter what. His biggest thing the whole game has been trying to get to the end of the game with weak competitors so he can beat them in the end and getting Rachel out has been a major goal of his the whole game. It's also hard to get a commitment out of Adam. He seems much more inclined to talk about what is best for his game rather than what he can do for other people's game. In a way, that makes him one of the most honest players left but compared to Shelly he has a lot less to lose if he betrays Rachel. Shelly has offered to swear on God and everyone in her family, to give Rachel her diamond ring from her mom to keep for ransom, to swear to the world in her nomination speech she will never put R/J on the block, to throw any competition R/J want for the rest of the game. If I were Rachel and wanted to go with Shelly it would be because if she betrayed me, I would at least take some satisfaction that she humiliated herself and her family on national tv to do so and would be hated publicly for the rest of her life-- even more than she already is.

yeah but that is assuming Adam can get to F3 or F2..or even Shelly...Adam won POV only because Jeff threw it...neith he or Shelly have won anything ...hate to see them in the finals...dont think that either of them will win the final endurance comp...they are such weak players...Rache deserves it...want her to win...love Jordo too but she already won!

Keeping Shelley you are guaranteed the win at the end I think. She's useless in competitions so you don't have to fear her winning anything as well. But then again so is Adam. :)

You know, I keep thinking the same as you BUT what if one of the challenges is not physical (which she cannot win due to back issues - if you can believe her)? What if it is a guessing game and she should win?

Plus you have to know there is another twist coming. If she should snake bye this week then she might be involved in that twist.

If she is gone then there will be nothing to worry about in either of these scenarios. I hope they vote her out...

You have to remember that Dani loves Sheldon now for betraying J/J to try and save her and since many people that will be in jury worship Dani, it would not be hard for Dani to sway a bunch of votes Shelly's way.

Dani doesn't love anyone but herself. She used The Cow and Porch and Sheldon. She's couldn't use the others to her advantage.

I am supporting Rachel as the comeback kid but I have to say, for the record, that I am not proud of her for (allegedly) having sex in the BB house. If she did not; then I am glad for that. She isn't 16 (though she does act like it sometimes).

Dani doesn't love anyone but herself. She used The Cow and Porch and Sheldon. She's couldn't use the others to her advantage.

So true.

Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring...........

Hullo.

Cowpie: Is that you Dani?

Dani: No. Dani moved to France. Don't call here anymore.

Clunk.

Archived