Rachel - Week 8/DE - PoV Winner (Part 2 Off Block)

CeCiMom

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you want her to jump of joy for losing the one HOH she had to win? Obviusly it is upsetting......damn, give the girl a break

Of course not. But she's the same Rachel. Pity party when she loses.

coup de happiness :animated_bouncy:

I would just like to point out that it was our girl, Rachel, that befriended Porscha when NO ONE in the house would talk to the girl during the first few weeks. It was Rachel, again, that pulled back Jordan from Shelly in the big fight. Rachel is a kind, sensitive person - and she has been so misjudged by so many people. Character counts - and Rachel has tons of character in my opinion. GO RACHEL!

I would just like to point out that it was our girl, Rachel, that befriended Porscha when NO ONE in the house would talk to the girl during the first few weeks. It was Rachel, again, that pulled back Jordan from Shelly in the big fight. Rachel is a kind, sensitive person - and she has been so misjudged by so many people. Character counts - and Rachel has tons of character in my opinion. GO RACHEL!

Couldnt agree more!!

No doubt Lemon. She also left the room when she knew there was about to be yelling with Jeff, Adam, and Shelly and said she didn't want apart of it. People are just gonna hate, nothing can be done.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

GO RACHEL!

When Rachel stands on her own two feet and isn't trying to constantly maul and be mauled by her man, she is a much more enjoyable character. I like the strong woman that will fight to save herself much more than the damsel in distress she is when he is around.

I really hope that Rachel's wrong about the math and she's not pregnant. It would be kind of sad for half of america to know before the father! Have y'all noticed if she's continuing to drink alcohol these days?

On another note, I agree with the recent comments about Rachel's kindness. I think she's so passionate and competitive that you don't always see it in the house, but I really believe she has a compassionate heart.

While it WAS really nice of Rachel to pull Jordan off Shelly, I was kinda wishing she would have just let her go at her. Jordan was worked up enough to give us another chest bump!

PS - how funny would it be if Jordan or Rachel were in the final 2 (I know it's not likely, but damn the possibilities!). Dani would crap a brick - she hates Rachel and she is soooooo jealous of Jordan, so who would she vote for the win????

Probably like BB8 the only way Rach or Jord could win would be as F2. Let Dani implode and refuse to vote and lose her $25,000. She'll vote.

BTW, who will share the $10,000 with Porch?

I believe Kalia gets the other 5,000 for being

her partner?

Probably like BB8 the only way Rach or Jord could win would be as F2. Let Dani implode and refuse to vote and lose her $25,000. She'll vote.

BTW, who will share the $10,000 with Porch?

I would assume Kalia, since PorchHo chose her as her duo partner for the week.

I think Porsche is so plain Jane, not at all as attractive or as clever as she thinks she is, kalia was pretty fulll of herself as well, wow, they sure got brought down quick, gotta love good ol bb,lol

Archived