Rachel - Week 8/DE - PoV Winner (Part 2 Off Block)

CeCiMom

The producers can slant things anyway they want, the only true variable is the house guests performance in competitions. If Porsche continues to step it up, she could win. She still has the chance.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The producers can slant things anyway they want, the only true variable is the house guests performance in competitions. If Porsche continues to step it up, she could win. She still has the chance.

if she does...would you think they HG's would vote rachel out? I can't see em voting out Jordan

-Kyo

To be honest, much as I will continue to root for my girl I've been disappointed in Rachel's comp performance the last few weeks. She's been much, much weaker than I am use to seeing or expecting for her, so I'm not even sure if she would be the better person to get rid of. Jordan has already won her season, and from her, her game play was always social, not comps. I think that if they -do- vote out Rachel it's for personal reasons, not really game moves. I don't think Rachel is as much of a threat to them as Jordan is.

But I don't see the house keeping Rachel, unless others in the back of their mind choose to protect her because if they think they will win in final 2 with Rachel sitting next to them.

To be honest, much as I will continue to root for my girl I've been disappointed in Rachel's comp performance the last few weeks. She's been much, much weaker than I am use to seeing or expecting for her, so I'm not even sure if she would be the better person to get rid of. Jordan has already won her season, and from her, her game play was always social, not comps. I think that if they -do- vote out Rachel it's for personal reasons, not really game moves. I don't think Rachel is as much of a threat to them as Jordan is.

I think Rachel will win this competition with Kalia in a close second. Those two seem to have a knack to remember details that fly over everyone else's heads. I just wish it was a solo effort. Disappointed in the two-fer action Grodner created.

But I don't see the house keeping Rachel, unless others in the back of their mind choose to protect her because if they think they will win in final 2 with Rachel sitting next to them.

much as I don't like her you'd think they would want that...problem is I don't think a newb vs vet has a chance

Newb vs Jordan...come on no contest against America's Sweetheart

Newb vs Rachel...Well ya got Dani's vote but Brenda and Jeff are sure to give her the win and if Jordan leaves she will definitely give Rachel the nod

-Kyo

much as I don't like her you'd think they would want that...problem is I don't think a newb vs vet has a chance

Newb vs Jordan...come on no contest against America's Sweetheart

Newb vs Rachel...Well ya got Dani's vote but Brenda and Jeff are sure to give her the win and if Jordan leaves she will definitely give Rachel the nod

-Kyo

Well Dani would never vote for Rachel to win. Jeff will probably NOT vote for Shelly to win. If they send J and R to the jury house they have to think that that is 4 votes against them.

Even with 3 votes in her favor (assuming Jeff would vote for Rachel since despite being part of his alliance he didn't really -like- Rachel) she would still need to get a newbie to vote for her. And I don't think they would. So I think Rachel would still be the 2nd place winner.

But we'll see. Obviously I'd be overjoyed if she won, but with this cast I don't know if she'd have the votes. I know that if Rachel is sitting next to Jordan in the end, she wouldn't win. Even if Jordan has won before. Rachel's best bet is for someone else to to be the one who chooses to take her to final 2, so that Jordan would still vote for her, and not feel betrayed just like Shelly.

Their ultimate goal is to get Rachel out this week.

I totally believe TPTB manipulate these games when the urge hits. It's so obvious it's ridiculous. They will do anything to keep the ratings up. After all that's the name of the game. They could give a flying crap they're manipulating these people like puppets. It's the price you pay to be on a reality show. wink.gif

Their ultimate goal is to get Rachel out this week.

I totally believe TPTB manipulate these games when the urge hits. It's so obvious it's ridiculous. They will do anything to keep the ratings up. After all that's the name of the game. They could give a flying crap they're manipulating these people like puppets. It's the price you pay to be on a reality show. wink.gif

That's true, but there is money involved and that makes it a whole different thing as far as reality shows go. People are there to win money and if they start manipulating the game that way it's actually cheating outright and goes way further than manipulation.

That's true, but there is money involved and that makes it a whole different thing as far as reality shows go. People are there to win money and if they start manipulating the game that way it's actually cheating outright and goes way further than manipulation.

Could not agree with that statement more.

I totally agree. I'm rooting for J/R too but if I was one of the others I would feel pretty screwed. It's quite obvious that this was a last minute production decision to keep J/R in the game. This happens all the time in reality tv though. I was watching Bachelor Pad last week and the person most recognizable and creating the most drama was the former Bachelor, Jake. Everyone in the house was sick of him and was gonna vote him out that night but SUDDENLY the host comes out and announces that it was a female elimination only night. What a coincedence...

I watch that lame show (Bachelor Pad), too. All the people I liked (Gia, Jackie, Ames, Jake) are now gone. I might watch again tomorrow night but the thought of listening to Casey talk one more time....ugh. His votes grates on my last nerve.

I just want to say, I think Rachel is originally from North Carolina - right? I am hoping her family is OK through Hurricane Irene and the BB will keep her informed if anything is different.

Yes she is. I heard Jordan say that last night as they were Jedi training. Tragic and sad for people in NC. :(

Noooooo don't jinx it by saying Porsche could win, lol.

To be honest, much as I will continue to root for my girl I've been disappointed in Rachel's comp performance the last few weeks. She's been much, much weaker than I am use to seeing or expecting for her

Give the girl a break...she's with child, lol. :P

Seriously, though, hopefully Adam, Porsche and Kalia won't be able to gang up on her and beat her up during the POV like they want to. :disappointed:

the best thing that happen to her was losing brendon

funny how once a "mance" pair is broken up the remaining hg goes a long way :animated_bouncy:

party_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gif

rachel won whoot whoot, up they go

Rachel is tellin Jordan like it is and I see Jordan being naieve but Rachel has it right and she needs to listeb hard to Rach they have to win on thrus, Rach says if we dont win Im gone and then you wont get to f3, so we have to win, Rachel said she wanted to jump and scream but was tryin to be a good sport, but they are celebrating in there own way in the storage, and Rach says she cannot wait for Brendon and jeff to see

Rachel says she is happy Jordan is there and Jordan feels rachel is mad at her because she fell sceond, Rachel po poos that, she just wants them to get to f2 and they both say they will take either prize, and they feel they are soooooo lucky and are not bragging, but being more gratful than anything I am proud of them

rachel and Jordo planning their moves going over every scenerio, trying to study and paln for whatever it is, to cover it all so they are prepared,

Rachel says how very lucky they are and she knows this and so they have to fight and they HAVE HAVE to win, and they have to be fast, they have to study the memory wall, rachel says Kalia is good at everything, physical stuff and questions and she is good at most everything, rachel says she is not good with skills but Jordan says she is not bad with skills, and they have to be focused, going over their past mistakes as to not repeat them this time around, Sehlly is gonn try to frazzzle them on thurs to make them lose, but wont shelly be gone before they play the hoh?

Archived