Rachel - Week 8/DE - PoV Winner (Part 2 Off Block)

CeCiMom

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't imagine what the rationale would be for refusing a pregnancy test. Completely unreasonable.

I agree, and I feel this is a basic and resonable request for the girls health which I dont see how they should be able to deny her. And for those who are saying she is doing it for the attention? Cmon now the girl can NOT make herself not have periods and what not...I dont understand why people always want to think the worst of this girl now matter how many times time and time againnn over and overrrr she has proven herself to be a good person. I honestly think people just want to dislike her so much that they are blinded by very basic things. Makes me sad.

Ohh and GOOOOOOOO Rachel win that damn VETO tomorrow and change the course of this whole game and get that B*TCH Shelldon OUT of there!!!!!!! TEAM JORCHELL ALLLLLL the way!!!!!party_smilie.gif

What time, please? I'm not logging into feeds unless I know there is something good to watch, lol.

12:40am

Rachel says that they will probably do guy stuff like play video games, get drunk at night and steal all the alcohol from Dani, it will be awesome.
:animated_rotfl::food-smiley-005:

http://www.onlinebigbrother.com/2011/08/big-brother-spoilers-porsche-kalia-decide-to-take-out-rachel-this-week-and-plan-on-an-all-girls-final-3-with-shelly/

I'm sure the people who watch live feeds already know this but for those who don't, Rachel's puppy is in the tissue box sitting right between Rachel and Jordan's beds, lol. Hope she finds it and that they don't throw it away when the tissues are gone thinking it's empty.

I support Jordan and Rachel staying in the game, but this was way too easy for them and so obviously manipulated that it's impossible to ignore. Grodner might as well have had Adam and Shelly put up in the beginning, that way there wouldn't need to be a veto competition.

I support Jordan and Rachel staying in the game, but this was way too easy for them and so obviously manipulated that it's impossible to ignore. Grodner might as well have had Adam and Shelly put up in the beginning, that way there wouldn't need to be a veto competition.

I am 100% rooting for Rachel and Jordan to win veto but I ain't gonna lie...the timing did seem fishy.

I am 100% rooting for Rachel and Jordan to win veto but I ain't gonna lie...the timing did seem fishy.

I totally agree. I'm rooting for J/R too but if I was one of the others I would feel pretty screwed. It's quite obvious that this was a last minute production decision to keep J/R in the game. This happens all the time in reality tv though. I was watching Bachelor Pad last week and the person most recognizable and creating the most drama was the former Bachelor, Jake. Everyone in the house was sick of him and was gonna vote him out that night but SUDDENLY the host comes out and announces that it was a female elimination only night. What a coincedence...

OMG Rachel and Jordan have a chance to pull each other off the block together. Please please please win this, girls! lol

I cannot even say the strong words I feel about this...this is the biggest bunch of BS ever...this is worse than Brenda coming back

This game is so whacked out...we gotta lose the twists and I can't even fathom thinking that this isn't some fishy twist dreamed up by Grodner

screw you BB...if it happens that way I done this season...

better yet! Let's make the twist different...if Rachel or Jordan wins PoV they each automatically tie for first and win!

-Kyo

I'm not surprised Pandora's box showed up again. This was meant to be a fan vs fan favorite season, so they couldn't have Rachel or Jordan face-off with four newbies after Thursday. That person would surly go home and it would kill what has been an awesome season. Go Rachel! :party_smilie:

For so long I did not like Rachel, she kinda got under my skin. But, I like the Brendon-free Rachel. I am not saying that Brendon is a bad person, but the 2 of them together seem toxic. When Rachel pulled Jordan away from Shelly during the "fight", she showed a very mature instinct during a split second reaction. To me, that is a good sign of her evolving emotional health. Go Rachel!

I just want to say, I think Rachel is originally from North Carolina - right? I am hoping her family is OK through Hurricane Irene and the BB will keep her informed if anything is different.

Not sure, but I had a dream there was a hurricane in California, LA was evacuated and the only people left behind were the HGs locked in the BB house :animated_rotfl:

Not sure, but I had a dream there was a hurricane in California, LA was evacuated and the only people left behind were the HGs locked in the BB house :animated_rotfl:

I know Jordan is from the Charlotte. I lived in Gastonia in the area as a child. I pray the hurricane spares human life.

I know Jordan is from the Charlotte. I lived in Gastonia in the area as a child. I pray the hurricane spares human life.

I just read on Huffington Post, 3 dead in NC. Today I am glad I moved away from the coast! Not a cloud in the sky here in Ky. Sure is windy though! God speed to anyone in the wake of Irene!

I totally agree. I'm rooting for J/R too but if I was one of the others I would feel pretty screwed. It's quite obvious that this was a last minute production decision to keep J/R in the game. This happens all the time in reality tv though. I was watching Bachelor Pad last week and the person most recognizable and creating the most drama was the former Bachelor, Jake. Everyone in the house was sick of him and was gonna vote him out that night but SUDDENLY the host comes out and announces that it was a female elimination only night. What a coincedence...

I am not rooting for anyone one way or the other, I just want to see some good game play and exciting moves, but I have to wonder why every eviction that includes Rachel in some way shape or form (Brendon's Nom/evicition) the game tilts in favor of Rachel? Brendon first eviction is moot and two weeks spent on that. Now Rachel is up and she will get to stay, as well as Jordan, who probably would have stayed anyway. Very disappointing to watch the Grodner heavy hand in this game. (Grodner is a she, right?) She should stick to Barbies. Probably was the one girl no one ever wanted to play Barbies with because she wanted to control the script of every action, including the person she was playing with.

Who else besides me is also feeling like a hamster now? They may as well have told Porche, don't bother, you don't count in the game.

Archived