Rachel - Week 8/DE - PoV Winner (Part 2 Off Block)

CeCiMom

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Rachel more this season. She cracked me up on BBAD last nite when she said Jeff and Brendon are getting drunk and stealing all of Danni's' alcohol , awesome :smilielol: to get Jordan to feel better .

What time, please? I'm not logging into feeds unless I know there is something good to watch, lol.

Porsche just said she is glad she doesn't have to put Adam on the block. It looks like the decision is made. Rachel/Jordan disappointed.gif

Too bad!!!!! I really thought/was hoping she would be too stupid to put the two up together! DANGIT! :animated_shocking:

Too bad!!!!! I really thought/was hoping she would be too stupid to put the two up together! DANGIT! :animated_shocking:

Sill a good chance they would both stay. If they both go up, Rachel wins POV then Adam would be replacement. Could be they might vote him out over Jordan.

Sill a good chance they would both stay. If they both go up, Rachel wins POV then Adam would be replacement. Could be they might vote him out over Jordan.

Adam has to be using his brain right now and thinking if he was going to be the "pawn" where does he sit in their pecking order? I don't think he would have made a F4 with Kalia/Porsche/Shelly today if he may go back on it so soon but you never know. I just think if I were him I'd see better odds in teaming up with Rachel/Jordan next week to win HOH since Porsche can't play. They'd only have to worry about Kalia...but since he apparently made a F2 with Kalia yesterday I guess he wouldn't go against her now. Does anyone know if Kalia seems to be genuine about her deal with Adam? I don't know if I'd trust her if I were him.

Last week Rachel was a skank, this week she's the saving grace. Go figure!

Like I said many times I have flip flopped on who I like and don't like all season as all of us have a right to do :flags_unitedstates:

I think that Rachel is a whole different person since Brendon left. I like the new Rachel. Go Figure

Last week Rachel was a skank, this week she's the saving grace. Go figure!

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: Good point! You're right Ginger-- I definitely like her when she's helping Jordan! If she does something to hurt her though her though--I'll be back again :furious3: :furious3: :furious3: swearing and being a mean girl.

I admit it! :animated_bouncy: I'm not like UVP who is a fan of gameplay! I get REALLY biased for whomever I like! :hypocrite:

Like I said many times I have flip flopped on who I like and don't like all season as all of us have a right to do :flags_unitedstates:

I think that Rachel is a whole different person since Brendon left. I like the new Rachel. Go Figure

I agree. I've flip-flopped, too. I used to like Porsche in the beginning. Now I can't stand her. And I always loved Rachel but kept saying I wanted to see her play out from under Brendon's oppressive thumb. She's definitely not perfect, but she's soooo much better without him.

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: Good point! You're right Ginger-- I definitely like her when she's helping Jordan! If she does something to hurt her though her though--I'll be back again :furious3: :furious3: :furious3: swearing and being a mean girl.

I admit it! :animated_bouncy: I'm not like UVP who is a fan of gameplay! I get REALLY biased for whomever I like! :hypocrite:

I really appreciate how rachel did Jordan last night and I also have flipped and dipped around this season, but I did hold out on shelly for the longest, but now I cannot stomach her

I really appreciate how rachel did Jordan last night and I also have flipped and dipped around this season, but I did hold out on shelly for the longest, but now I cannot stomach her

I know what you both mean! As a woman Shelly's age I wanted to like her! And even as far as Kalia goes--I wanted to like her too--I liked her very much at first! I really did want to root for a "regular person" i.e. not a model, but the newbs dissapointed me! :disappointed:

I've also flipped on Kalia. I still don't love her, but I think she's the most tolerable out of the four newbies left.

Ok Kalia in the begining was the HG I could not tolerate. But now I find her more of a human being then any of the other girls.

Adam is a honest guy for the most part but he is too much of a wimp and floater.

Go Figure.

Ok Kalia in the begining was the HG I could not tolerate. But now I find her more of a human being then any of the other girls.

Adam is a honest guy for the most part but he is too much of a wimp and floater.

Go Figure.

Yep yep yep lol

Has she possibly conceived a child in the Big Brother house? First time for everything lol.

Ugh I really hope not for their sake. And I hope Daniele doesn't tell Brendon Rachel may be pregnant like she threatened to do. That would be so low. This is why Rachel needs to keep things to herself more.

I just read on the front page that Rachel is nauseous and has requested a pregnancy test and that BB wouldn't give her one. I would think they would be required to do this so she knows one way or the other. She shouldn't be drinking if she's pregnant, she needs to be on pre-natal vitamins and there may be challenges which could be too strenuous for her. Especially in the first trimester. I'm really hoping she isn't pregnant.

Im sure they are tested before entering the house. Unless she has had sex inside the house then BB has every reason to believe she is not pregnant. And then again, it IS Rachael lol. She is emotional about everything but I don't think she is pregnant. All the attention is on Jordan/Shelly/Porche right now. Rachael has to get the spotlight back on her.

Im sure they are tested before entering the house. Unless she has had sex inside the house then BB has every reason to believe she is not pregnant. And then again, it IS Rachael lol. She is emotional about everything but I don't think she is pregnant. All the attention is on Jordan/Shelly/Porche right now. Rachael has to get the spotlight back on her.

Rachel said she's had sex in the house and that she's not on the pill.. so possible

Really she doesn't need the drinking or the aggravation if she is pregant--I hope not! But BB seriously--it's not a joke--let her get tested for the poor baby's sake if she is!

it could get fetal alcohol or CP or any number of things without the proper vitamins and diet. She may love drama and attention but still, test her anyway, just in case! :animated_shocking:

I think Shelly is lyin and saying that Jordan and Rachel were calling her a bitch, and she was cryin over it, good,

oh I think there is gonna be a shelly flip, Kalia is startin to work it

4:51 PM BBT

Something has been brought into the game - some sort of power with the veto. Can't figure out what.

"We wanted the two of them on the block. The two of them are on the block." Porsche says.

"We can pull ourselves off as a duo!" Rachel is saying

4:54 PM BBT

"We will be playing the veto in duos. If one person wins, they both win." Porsche says. Rachel and Jordan are saying they have to win to stay in the house.

OMG Rachel and Jordan have a chance to pull each other off the block together. Please please please win this, girls! lol

Archived