Rachel - Week 8/DE - PoV Winner (Part 2 Off Block)

CeCiMom

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still my girl. You can do it, Rachel!

Me too, Spikes. In BB12 I was ultimately a big fan of her and hated when she left. I guess she's at her best when the chips are down. Of all the Vets, I'd like her to win big money.... :party_smilie:

I hope Rachel makes it to the end...I really think she could win against anyone except maybe Jordan..I think she could even get Dani's vote as convoluted as that may sound...She needs to get her fighting spirit back and start winning again....With Porsche not playing HOH next week all she needs to do is win POV Saturday and HOH next Thursday and we have a new game with a Porsche/Kalia nomination....Those two worthless turds Shelly and Adam would be shaing in their shoes..and not from nicotine fits either..

I was on pins and needles when my girl went on the block, AND lost pov.. I was like nuuuu.

Hope "friendship" with Porsche might be enough to save her this week, but I don't think so. Noms I think will be Rachel and Jordan, with Rachel being the target.

Stranger things have happened though. I will be praying for her this week. I really hope she can :lipsrsealed2: and let someone else :giljotiini:

Yeah, I've never hated Rachel as much as most...I think her problem is that she tends to come on too strong. I wouldn't personally be close with her, but I do respect her gameplay for the most part. I'd really like to see a Rachel/ Jordan resurgence!

unless she wins pov she is done

if she ends up on the block with jordan she will faced what many have faced vs a professional pawn :animated_bouncy:

It would be sweet if Rachel could pull herself out of this funk she's in, win pov this week (which would unfortunately cause Jordan to be voted out), then somehow get to the end with Shelly and beat her. I'd love that simply because Shelly hates Rachel so much.

It would be sweet if Rachel could pull herself out of this funk she's in, win pov this week (which would unfortunately cause Jordan to be voted out), then somehow get to the end with Shelly and beat her. I'd love that simply because Shelly hates Rachel so much.

Yeah, but I don't want Shelly to even win second place...

Yeah, but I don't want Shelly to even win second place...

Wouldn't bother me. Fifty thousand, especially after taxes, is a far cry from $500,000. I have a sneaking suspicion that Shelly's in dire need of the big bucks. Maybe she's way over-extended herself in credit.

Wouldn't bother me. Fifty thousand, especially after taxes, is a far cry from $500,000. I have a sneaking suspicion that Shelly's in dire need of the big bucks. Maybe she's way over-extended herself in credit.

I agree sounds like she's desperate for the money, not like she would just like to win.

I hope Rachel makes it to the end...I really think she could win against anyone except maybe Jordan..I think she could even get Dani's vote as convoluted as that may sound...She needs to get her fighting spirit back and start winning again....With Porsche not playing HOH next week all she needs to do is win POV Saturday and HOH next Thursday and we have a new game with a Porsche/Kalia nomination....Those two worthless turds Shelly and Adam would be shaing in their shoes..and not from nicotine fits either..

Definitely doable. Rachel just needs to get her mojo back.

My dream scenario:

Rachel wins POV this week and takes herself of the block. Jorden is evicted.

(F5) Rachel wins next HOH. Puts K and P on the block with S as a back up option.

When down to F4 Rachel wins POV and has the final option of who goes home. Best F3 for Rach would be Shelly and Adam...neither have really won any comps and no one will vote for Shelly.

Rachel wins final Golden POV and picks Shelly or Adam for Final 2. I don't think J/J/B/A will vote for Shelly.....Dani may not vote for her because of her lying ways.

Also, I was just wondering. Why does everyone call Rachel a liar? I've never heard her tell a lie. If anything she is way too honest...right in your face honesty.

My dream scenario:

(F5) Rachel wins next HOH. Puts K and P on the block with S as a back up option.

When down to F4 Rachel wins POV and has the final option of who goes home. Best F3 for Rach would be Shelly and Adam...neither have really won any comps and no one will vote for Shelly.

Rachel wins final Golden POV and picks Shelly or Adam for Final 2. I don't think J/J/B/A will vote for Shelly.....Dani may not vote for her because of her lying ways.

Also, I was just wondering. Why does everyone call Rachel a liar? I've never heard her tell a lie. If anything she is way too honest...right in your face honesty.

My dream scenario, Rachel and Jordo DOR to be with their men!!! :animated_bouncy:

My dream scenario:

I have heard her lie, stretch the truth, omit certain things, etc. It doesn't make her a horrible person and everyone in the game has lied at one point or another. Even Jordan. That being said, I still love the girl and hope she makes it. I don't think sitting in the F2 with Adam is a great idea, though. He is possibly the only newb that would vote for her if he thought she deserved it.

but Rachel and Jordan are not going on the block together ,word has it it will be Rachel and adam, and that they are banking that Jordan cannot win pov, so we will see, could get turned around , hide and watch,lol

but Rachel and Jordan are not going on the block together ,word has it it will be Rachel and adam, and that they are banking that Jordan cannot win pov, so we will see, could get turned around , hide and watch,lol

I'm watching the live feeds right now and that is still up in the air. Adam is pushing hard for Rachel/Jordan to go up instead. Either way the newbies are taking a chance. If they put Rachel/Adam up and Jordan wins veto it's a disaster for the newbies. If they put Rachel/Jordan up and Adam wins veto and is convinced to take one of them off it is a disaster for the newbies. The second scenario seems even less likely though.

I'm watching the live feeds right now and that is still up in the air. Adam is pushing hard for Rachel/Jordan to go up instead. Either way the newbies are taking a chance. If they put Rachel/Adam up and Jordan wins veto it's a disaster for the newbies. If they put Rachel/Jordan up and Adam wins veto and is convinced to take one of them off it is a disaster for the newbies. The second scenario seems even less likely though.

Let's hope they put up Adam/Rachel and Jordan wins. Second best option, Rachel wins. Either way, Adam has shown that he doesn't like his BB life to be toyed with in this way. I think it will alienate him a bit from Porsche if she puts him up. *crosses fingers*

Porsche just said she is glad she doesn't have to put Adam on the block. It looks like the decision is made. Rachel/Jordan disappointed.gif

:(

Archived