Jordan - Week 8/DE Part 2 Nominee & CO-POV Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

such a sad sad post about somthing that was really uncalled for, Shelly was being vindictive because she got confronted and busted, she is a vile witch, shelly ran into the room and screamed at Jordan after she was standing outsie listening to their conversation, then she went in for the kill once again, what are you sayin you know her family is wealthy?? not Jordans family they are dirt poor and Jordan bought her mother a house for Gods sake with her winnings, she is a receptionist in a salon. she has every right to cry , she was hurt, why are ppl so hateful about a nice young girl who got dumped on, I dont get what this world is comeing to, does noone have any compassion for our fellow human beings?? Or is this the norm to write mean hateful things about them when they did nothing to deserve such harsh comments, I dont like the kick em when they are down theory

You are too funny! In your first sentence you write mean hateful things about Shelley and then in the next sentence you ask does no one have any compssion for our fellow human beings. You need to read what you wrote. I think even you will get a chuckle out of it.

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

YOU are SO RIGHT KY!!!

It was fun but :bedtime:

Please feel free to reply behind my back while I'm in bed! :animated_rotfl: Good night! :animated_bouncy:

Came home after a rough day and read the posts from last night. Thanks for all the laughs, smassadi! You were on a roll last night.

I really hope in the next few days they don't decide to keep Shelly. Jordan... don't listen to anything Shelly has to say. Smile and be nice and then cast your vote to evict.

I know the feeling. I posted my impression of Jordan but apparently I don't think that afterall? I no longer know what I think and I seemed to have picked up a stalker!

My head is gonna start spinning rolleyes4.gif but at least then I'll be able to see things from Jordan's point of view! animated_rotfl.gif

diamond I truly hope you dont think I'm your stalker,I am a really nice person and was only sayin my opinion, but not about you so iam sorry if I upset you , ppl here who know me know I am a pretty fair gal in my thinking, you are absolutely allowed your opinion here, we all are

I'll vouch for you Fatcat! Been posting with you and against you (well okay mostly with you!) for years now and never had you stalk me! :animated_rotfl:

Seriously Fatcat no one would think you were a stalker. How could they ever think a Dirty Hooker would do that! wink wink :animated_wave:

I'll vouch for you Fatcat! Been posting with you and against you (well okay mostly with you!) for years now and never had you stalk me! :animated_rotfl:

Seriously Fatcat no one would think you were a stalker. How could they ever think a Dirty Hooker would do that! wink wink :animated_wave:

And there is sumpin wrong with being a Dirty Hooker? :sneaky:

:giggle:

I'll vouch for you Fatcat! Been posting with you and against you (well okay mostly with you!) for years now and never had you stalk me! animated_rotfl.gif

Seriously Fatcat no one would think you were a stalker. How could they ever think a Dirty Hooker would do that! wink wink animated_wave.gif

hooker hooker hooker, I so loved that we had soooo much fun

This is the craziest season ever! The HGs keep morphing into someone else. Rachel has made a complete turnaround and has almost become likeable.

Jordan did her fair share of Rachel bashing including whining about having to babysit her when Brendon left and now... Rachel is babysitting Jordan! Rachel is being fairly closed mouthed on all of this but I can't help thinking (or hoping) she's biding her time. She's usually good at sizing people up so maybe now that she's in a good mood again she will likely see through Jordan's false friendship.

She is keeping quiet, and biding time, because it wouldn't benefit her to go off on Jordan about Brendon's back-dooring. I love the way she's playing, and not ONCE this week has she complained about having to "babysit" Jordan. She empathized with her, and cried with her because she has a heart, and that makes her very likable imo.

Jordan talking how it is only 4 days and she really misses Jeff. She said that she feels weird that she misses him already. :inlove:

(Jordo lots of us miss Jeff too) :lol:

Call me crazy but I like Jordan better (as I do Rachel) with no partner in the house. I think that it would be vurry difficult to participate in Big Brother with a partner. Especially so, when some people don't have partners. It separates you immediately and there is always the added pressure to please - on both parties. Not that I don't miss Jeff's handsome face, I do. At least we still have Adam. No photos, please. But, thank you.

She is keeping quiet, and biding time, because it wouldn't benefit her to go off on Jordan about Brendon's back-dooring. I love the way she's playing, and not ONCE this week has she complained about having to "babysit" Jordan. She empathized with her, and cried with her because she has a heart, and that makes her very likable imo.

If Brendon was in the house I bet that Rach WOULD complain about babysitting Jordan...

Came home after a rough day and read the posts from last night. Thanks for all the laughs, smassadi! You were on a roll last night. :animated_bouncy:

I really hope in the next few days they don't decide to keep Shelly. Jordan... don't listen to anything Shelly has to say. Smile and be nice and then cast your vote to evict.

:animated_bouncy::animated_rotfl: YES Please vote to evict Shelly Jordan! :animated_bouncy:

OH BTW--Which one of you is the hooker??? :o:eek:

:animated_rotfl::bump::hypocrite:

animated_bouncy.gifanimated_rotfl.gif YES Please vote to evict Shelly Jordan! animated_bouncy.gif

OH BTW--Which one of you is the hooker??? ohmy.gifeek.gif

animated_rotfl.gifbump.gifhypocrite.gif

giggle.gif I'm a dirty hooker and there are more,lolol

I am a Dirty Hooker too and proud of it.

Jordan can't wait to see a little smile on your face when you vote Shelly out. I know you are not going to say THIS IS FOR JEFF but we will.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would think Jordan's not playing the game. Good grief, that's all she does. Every conversation is geared toward gameplay. When she and Rachel strategize, she talks Rachel into sensible decisions. When she and Rachel have game talks with others, Rachel pretty much stays quiet and lets Jordan handle it.

I wanna be a dirty hooker too!

If I seem to defend Jordan a little too furouciously then I will try to watch myself. I feel motherly toward her. I see her as having such a kind sweet heart. I just so admire this girl and would gladly adopt her if I could. I also think she is playing a darn good BB game. (one of the best IMO)

Team Jordo :party_smilie:

Shelly? :animated_wave:

I am a Dirty Hooker too and proud of it.

Jordan can't wait to see a little smile on your face when you vote Shelly out. I know you are not going to say THIS IS FOR JEFF but we will.

yes you are , you hooker you,lol

I think it will be hilarious when Shelly walks in tooo bad we dont get tosee it this week, darn it

Shelly? :animated_wave:

LOL Shelly is obsessive isn't she? But the only way Marty would be Shelly is if she turned around and stabbed poor Jordan in the back and then ran in to yell at how bad she felt!

MMM I can't picture Marty doing that. I believe she will always stay true to Jordangel :princess:

I find it hard to believe that anyone would think Jordan's not playing the game. Good grief, that's all she does. Every conversation is geared toward gameplay. When she and Rachel strategize, she talks Rachel into sensible decisions. When she and Rachel have game talks with others, Rachel pretty much stays quiet and lets Jordan handle it.

I wanna be a dirty hooker too!

animated_rotfl.gif we could secretly induct you, we used to have a dirty hookers club here but we had to disban, but once a hooker always a hooker,lololol

She is in the witness protection program.

animated_rotfl.gif

animated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gif

You are too funny! In your first sentence you write mean hateful things about Shelley and then in the next sentence you ask does no one have any compssion for our fellow human beings. You need to read what you wrote. I think even you will get a chuckle out of it.

I think shelly is a nut job thats all, she shouldnt be in the house, and I prolly did not mean to word it quite like that, I just felt sad for someone after they had just gotton knocked down by someone she felt was her good friend, I did not mean to give a blanket statement that it is not ok to bash whatever house guess you want which we all well know you are a Jordan hater, so it does not surprise me that you attack my post as a way to get to me, which by the way is not allowed here, to point me out to be laughed at etc, you may get reported ruby you should be careful about how you call ppl out it is called baiting.

I guess I am a softie to treatment of innocent parties, Shelly is anything but innocent, she could be the worst all time houseguest I have ever come accross, I bash where bashing is due and shelly deserves every bit of it and I cannot wait for her to leave and for Jeff to see her walk in the jury house and not rachel and Jordan

Archived