Jordan - Week 8/DE Part 2 Nominee & CO-POV Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first off, when I joined Mortys there were rules you had to agree to and flaming and bashing other posters was not allowed, which I would assume would (or should) include picking on their grammar, spelling, as well as having an opinion or expressing an opinion, etc...am I wrong there?

You're right! There was a long post recently reaming a young lady for all her grammatical faults. That was bullying and even the professors who have studied English for years make mistakes. Totally lame to pick on grammar or spelling. There are very intelligent people who make spelling mistakes. No one is better than someone else on this board--no matter education!

The biggest problem I see with Jordan and Jeff is that the fans seemed to have elevated them onto some pedestal and they were both shocked that anyone would actually have the audacity to backstab them, vote them out or that anyone REALLY came to play the big brother game and not be there solely to get them to the finals. They were probably pretty much told by Producer Alison that they would definitely make the jury would be my opinion.

You have every right to say this if you want without being attacked. I am not one to tell a person his feelings about HG are wrong. It's been done to me a lot and it's very silly. :flags_unitedstates:

I like Jordan, think she's a sweet girl, but if she's sitting in the final 2 seats next to rachel on finale night, I don't think she deserves to win again.

I wonder if the house guests for a 2nd time will let her "aw shucks, I am so nice" routine blind them and reward her for half a million.

I am all for her getting 50k. But not the final prize.

But she's a house-guest too. Just like Shelly she put herself in a position to be criticized by the masses. Just because you feel she's poor doesn't mean she deserves some kind of special treatment.

What? did I ever say Jordan deserved special treatment??? no, I only said I felt bad for her having the likes of sheldon rip into her when she was in the purple room trying to get over wht had just happened, where do you come up with I think she deserves special treatment because she is poor, good grief , that is laughable.

I like Jordan, think she's a sweet girl, but if she's sitting in the final 2 seats next to rachel on finale night, I don't think she deserves to win again.

I wonder if the house guests for a 2nd time will let her "aw shucks, I am so nice" routine blind them and reward her for half a million.

I am all for her getting 50k. But not the final prize.

listen casper, if Jordan gets to f2 with rachel she has a 50/50 chance and deserves it just as much, I have not been a rachel hater,and I think she is doing a great job, howerver I can understand why you would rather Rachel win cause she'd your girl, actually both of them said when they banded together that they would both be happy with either prize, good for them,I think they are trying like hell to squeeze out Porsche and Kalia, thank God, and I am praying they will, so go jorgel

listen casper, if Jordan gets to f2 with rachel she has a 50/50 chance and deserves it just as much, I have not been a rachel hater,and I think she is doing a great job, howerver I can understand why you would rather Rachel win cause she'd your girl, actually both of them said when they banded together that they would both be happy with either prize, good for them,I think they are trying like hell to squeeze out Porsche and Kalia, thank God, and I am praying they will, so go jorgel

I just think that comp wise she has more or less not done anything ..

You know what they say about opinions ..

Also, in the end Jordan's back hasn't really been against the wall in the same way Rachel's has.

But in the end it's not in our hands it's the Jury's. I just don't know if they will vote personally or for game moves.

Dr Will never won a comp and still managed to win 500k... If Jordan is in final 2 she deserves to win as much as anyone else, JMO

Jordan did win one HOH and came in second in the last 2 HOH's. We still have more to go so we will see....

Jordan's been working out like crazy too. She was working out today while all the other ladies were lying in the sun. I wouldn't count her out of anything. Especially skill comps. If she hadn't been so upset the other night, I believe she would have done much better in that snake comp. Porsche got plenty of practice during that comp because she got to compete in every round. Jordan only got to compete in the first and the last round because she scored the highest during the first round.

I think it's unfair to say Jordan acted like a spoiled child. She walked away from Shelly and was minding her own business crying over what she felt was the betrayal of a friend and losing her boyfriend (I don't want to hear it's a fake relationship, I have no idea what their real relationship is outside the house and I don't particularly care) out of the house unexpectedly. Shelly got in her face and started yelling at her. Nothing wrong with Shelly making a game move. But, if she's so savvy, she should have known that was not the time to try to talk to Jordan. She didn't like what she heard eavesdropping from another room. Every single person who has betrayed someone in the house has gone home the next week, so looks like Shelly is next. After that, throw a coin in the air and see who it lands nearest, that's the person going home.

I actually said "she acts like a spoiled child" not 'acted'. I was referring to her behaviour in general; my original post (which seemed to have started a landslide) had nothing to do with the blow-up between Jordan and Shelly.

It is still my opinion that Jordan acts like a spoiled 'child'. If I were talking about Rachel I would have said a spoiled brat (even though I would like Rachel to win). I agree that Jordan appears adorable and cute but SPEAKING FOR MYSELF, I can't imagine using these words to describe a grown woman. I do use them to describe small children.

I just think that comp wise she has more or less not done anything ..

You know what they say about opinions ..

Also, in the end Jordan's back hasn't really been against the wall in the same way Rachel's has.

But in the end it's not in our hands it's the Jury's. I just don't know if they will vote personally or for game moves.

hey I am rootin for your girl and Jordo and if they get to f2 yeha!!!!!I would not be unhappy if rachel took the big prize I would be happy for both her and Jordan

I actually said "she acts like a spoiled child" not 'acted'. I was referring to her behaviour in general; my original post (which seemed to have started a landslide) had nothing to do with the blow-up between Jordan and Shelly.

It is still my opinion that Jordan acts like a spoiled 'child'. If I were talking about Rachel I would have said a spoiled brat (even though I would like Rachel to win). I agree that Jordan appears adorable and cute but SPEAKING FOR MYSELF, I can't imagine using these words to describe a grown woman. I do use them to describe small children.

Jordan is anything but a spoiled anything, and racehl has come out of her craziness and I think these 2 are going to reign supreme, Jordan is one of th enicest sweetest girls I have seen on this show, love her,a nd am likinf rachel better every day, to each his own, ther is no right or wrong here, remember that

Who wouldn't open Pandora's box? Would be tough to spend a week in there and not know what was behind that door. It could have been something good but Porshe probably doesn't know that she's a pawn in Jordan's game as far as production is concerned.

Anybody that had common sense and knew from past PB that you are making a deal with the devil :animated_rotfl:

Dr Will never won a comp and still managed to win 500k... If Jordan is in final 2 she deserves to win as much as anyone else, JMO

I agree with this! We all have our favourites and not so favourites and darn right annoying HGs but every person who goes into that house deserves to win, even Shelly (God I hope not)!

When it comes down to it, winning has little to do with game play or moves or even being nice. You manage to make it to the end for whatever reason and you win. BB isn't a game, it's a television show that needs ratings. The producers are not 'manipulating' the game, they are protecting the ratings. Most of us wouldn't watch it if not for all the drama and emotion it sucks out of us.

You have every right to say this if you want without being attacked. I am not one to tell a person his feelings about HG are wrong. It's been done to me a lot and it's very silly. flags_unitedstates.gif

I know the feeling. I posted my impression of Jordan but apparently I don't think that afterall? I no longer know what I think and I seemed to have picked up a stalker!

My head is gonna start spinning rolleyes4.gif but at least then I'll be able to see things from Jordan's point of view! animated_rotfl.gif

Let's say this was an actuall game. A competetion. Last thursday Porche won HOH. Which would mean that a vet would most likely go home this week. But OH NO Allison Grodner/Tonya could not let that happen. so she rigged it/took a bat to the newbies knees and created this "twist" to save both Rachel and Jordon. But not only that she repeated the first HOH that Rachel had allready won to give Tonya even a better shot at surviving this week.

The "rigged it/took a bat" analogy loses something in translation and is really kind of too physical and scary for me to consider much. Besides, when I conjure Tonya Harding, Shelly comes to mind.

The "rigged it/took a bat" analogy loses something in translation and is really kind of too physical and scary for me to consider much. Besides, when I conjure Tonya Harding, Shelly comes to mind.

If it was rigged then Tonya / Allison always knew Porsche without fail would be the dumb bimbo and elect to use PB :animated_rotfl:

Archived