Jordan - Week 8/DE Part 2 Nominee & CO-POV Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The show did not help Shelly's image. I am sure all the Jordan hate will say it was CBS that made it look that way but it was pretty accurate with the live feeds. I just didn't know who started the fight and clearly it was Shelly.

The show did not help Shelly's image. I am sure all the Jordan hate will say it was CBS that made it look that way but it was pretty accurate with the live feeds. I just didn't know who started the fight and clearly it was Shelly.

When I first turned on the feeds that night it was right as Shelly was walking into the purple room. I went back to flashback and the feeds only came back a couple of seconds before that.

I think that Jordan went to and was on the bed and Shelly approached Jordan with her usual aggressively offensive stance and Jordan assumed a defensive position - I also think Jordan doing that shocked Shelly momentarily. Of one thing I am certain, Shelly has been in way too many confrontational situations on BB13. Shelly is at fault. Nothing will change my mind of that. Good for Jordan. It is about time somebody gave Shelly what for.

I think that Jordan went to and was on the bed and Shelly approached Jordan with her usual aggressively offensive stance and Jordan assumed a defensive position - I also think Jordan doing that shocked Shelly momentarily. Of one thing I am certain, Shelly has been in way too many confrontational situations on BB13. Shelly is at fault. Nothing will change my mind of that. Good for Jordan. It is about time somebody gave Shelly what for.

Totally agree on this one!

After playing two seasons of BB Jordan is still shocked that another player (Shelly in this case) would make a move to further themselves in their game instead of doing what's best for JJ.

Who does this girl think she is? I know her family is wealthy but was that any reason to hand her everything on a silver platter?

So Jeff is gone, big deal, now you have to play your own game like the other HGs have been doing all along (and Rachel more recently). Good luck with that cause luck is all you have in this game and luckily you have BB on your side.

Jordan you're still in the game, stop bawling!!!

After playing two seasons of BB Jordan is still shocked that another player (Shelly in this case) would make a move to further themselves in their game instead of doing what's best for JJ.

Who does this girl think she is? I know her family is wealthy but was that any reason to hand her everything on a silver platter?

So Jeff is gone, big deal, now you have to play your own game like the other HGs have been doing all along (and Rachel more recently). Good luck with that cause luck is all you have in this game and luckily you have BB on your side.

Jordan you're still in the game, stop bawling!!!

such a sad sad post about somthing that was really uncalled for, Shelly was being vindictive because she got confronted and busted, she is a vile witch, shelly ran into the room and screamed at Jordan after she was standing outsie listening to their conversation, then she went in for the kill once again, what are you sayin you know her family is wealthy?? not Jordans family they are dirt poor and Jordan bought her mother a house for Gods sake with her winnings, she is a receptionist in a salon. she has every right to cry , she was hurt, why are ppl so hateful about a nice young girl who got dumped on, I dont get what this world is comeing to, does noone have any compassion for our fellow human beings?? Or is this the norm to write mean hateful things about them when they did nothing to deserve such harsh comments, I dont like the kick em when they are down theory

such a sad sad post about somthing that was really uncalled for, Shelly was being vindictive because she got confronted and busted, she is a vile witch, shelly ran into the room and screamed at Jordan after she was standing outsie listening to their conversation, then she went in for the kill once again, what are you sayin you know her family is wealthy?? not Jordans family they are dirt poor and Jordan bought her mother a house for Gods sake with her winnings, she is a receptionist in a salon. she has every right to cry , she was hurt, why are ppl so hateful about a nice young girl who got dumped on, I dont get what this world is comeing to, does noone have any compassion for our fellow human beings?? Or is this the norm to write mean hateful things about them when they did nothing to deserve such harsh comments, I dont like the kick em when they are down theory

Why is it a sad post? Gawd forbid lil ol brainless Jordan doesn't have her boy friend to carry her @ss around. All that sobbing is ridiculous. She hasn't learned a thing.

And who gives a rats buzz if her family has money. She has her own money now. Earned it her way. And additionally, it's your opinion she did nothing to deserve negative comments. Freedom of board speech.... REMEMBER? Next....

Why is it a sad post? Gawd forbid lil ol brainless Jordan doesn't have her boy friend to carry her @ss around. All that sobbing is ridiculous. She hasn't learned a thing.

And who gives a rats buzz if her family has money. She has her own money now. Earned it her way. And additionally, it's your opinion she did nothing to deserve negative comments. Freedom of board speech.... REMEMBER? Next....

please dont school me, you have no right to do that it was and is my opinion, that was only on that one show, she actually got over thecrying fairly quickly, so i dont know why eveyone is talking about it like she was crying for days, I never said anything about money except that she and her famly have no money, next is right

:animated_rotfl: Me too! I hear the Mom's house was like some kind of trailer before Jordan took all her winnings and bought her a real one!

In J/J first season, I believe the story was that Jordan's parents had recently gotten divorced. They were living in a middle-upperclass neighborhood before then but somehow her mom got little in the divorce settlement. It was kind of a nasty seperation as I remember Jordan talking about her brother being angry with their father and having little to do with him. I believe Jordan, her brother and mother lived in either a 2 bedroom apt or trailer. Jordan and her mom shared a room.

The post Fatcat was referring to said Jordan's family was wealthy and she'd had everything handed to her on a silver platter. THAT'S how the money discussion came up. Fatcat was merely pointing out that the other poster probably needed to do a fact check because frankly, they were wrong. Otherwise nobody was talking about money until Diamond said that.

As for Jordan needing Jeff in order to play, let's see......she won the game last time and Jeff went out before she did. Hmmmmm, seems she can play for herself just fine. IMO winning comps is only ONE aspect of the game. Being liked and having good social skills, which Jordan does, is just as important. Nobody seems to want to give her credit for that though.

Well I see that Fatcat already responded so ignore the first part of this post. And GO Jordan/Rachel!!

In J/J first season, I believe the story was that Jordan's parents had recently gotten divorced. They were living in a middle-upperclass neighborhood before then but somehow her mom got little in the divorce settlement. It was kind of a nasty seperation as I remember Jordan talking about her brother being angry with their father and having little to do with him. I believe Jordan, her brother and mother lived in either a 2 bedroom apt or trailer. Jordan and her mom shared a room.

OMG--you're right! I completely forgot about how the father left the family in poverty! Poor Jordan! :smitten:

You're right Sugar! Jordan deserves a lot of credit! She might be the only HG to win BB twice! Good for her!

The post Fatcat was referring to said Jordan's family was wealthy and she'd had everything handed to her on a silver platter. THAT'S how the money discussion came up. Fatcat was merely pointing out that the other poster probably needed to do a fact check because frankly, they were wrong. Otherwise nobody was talking about money until Diamond said that.

As for Jordan needing Jeff in order to play, let's see......she won the game last time and Jeff went out before she did. Hmmmmm, seems she can play for herself just fine. IMO winning comps is only ONE aspect of the game. Being liked and having good social skills, which Jordan does, is just as important. Nobody seems to want to give her credit for that though.

Well I see that Fatcat already responded so ignore the first part of this post. And GO Jordan/Rachel!!

no I am happy you said something cause i was like wha?? I never heard that they had any money and thought it was great that Jordan bought her mom a proper house, after taxes I am sure tha money did not go far and to spend the glut of it on your mom is special I think, I thought I had quoted diamond I just should have maybe bolded that part about the money

please dont school me, you have no right to do that it was and is my opinion, that was only on that one show, she actually got over thecrying fairly quickly, so i dont know why eveyone is talking about it like she was crying for days, I never said anything about money except that she and her famly have no money, next is right

Might want to read your earlier response...... nuff said.

Ignores following bandwagon member...

Jordan wouldn't survive either of her seasons without her manly crutch. She's a follower not a leader.

Not sure about this but seems like Jordan, mom, bubba and sis were shacking up with grandparents. :flags_unitedstates:

And that $ 500 ,000 after taxes would have been about $375 ,000 so take away more helping to buy her Mom a house and Jordan is far from being wealthy ;)

Jordan wouldn't survive either of her seasons without her manly crutch. She's a follower not a leader.

AAAAHHH! But if she is getting a man to do her dirty work how stupid is she? Good job Jordan!

Man crutch--- are you sure you aren't describing Dani? :animated_rotfl:

AAAAHHH! But if she is getting a man to do her dirty work how stupid is she? Good job Jordan!

TEE HEE verra good point!!!

Archived