Jordan - Week 8/DE Part 2 Nominee & CO-POV Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is in the witness protection program.

No she is still in the house unlike Jeff. Maybe had Jeff not screwed Dani over he might not of gotten screwed over himself? :party_smilie:

I think shelly is a nut job thats all, she shouldnt be in the house, and I prolly did not mean to word it quite like that, I just felt sad for someone after they had just gotton knocked down by someone she felt was her good friend, I did not mean to give a blanket statement that it is not ok to bash whatever house guess you want which we all well know you are a Jordan hater, so it does not surprise me that you attack my post as a way to get to me, which by the way is not allowed here, to point me out to be laughed at etc, you may get reported ruby you should be careful about how you call ppl out it is called baiting.

I guess I am a softie to treatment of innocent parties, Shelly is anything but innocent, she could be the worst all time houseguest I have ever come accross, I bash where bashing is due and shelly deserves every bit of it and I cannot wait for her to leave and for Jeff to see her walk in the jury house and not rachel and Jordan

How is she a nutjob? She played the "house mother" all season and even hurt her game by spying for J/J. Just because she realized she couldn't win with those 2 and did something about it doesn't make her a nut job. Infact for once she played the game and actually did something unlike Adam who still hasn't done anything in the house.

This is the craziest season ever! The HGs keep morphing into someone else. Rachel has made a complete turnaround and has almost become likeable.

Jordan did her fair share of Rachel bashing including whining about having to babysit her when Brendon left and now... Rachel is babysitting Jordan! Rachel is being fairly closed mouthed on all of this but I can't help thinking (or hoping) she's biding her time. She's usually good at sizing people up so maybe now that she's in a good mood again she will likely see through Jordan's false friendship.

you must be look at this thru some other glasses then the rest of us, this is not a false friendship and when Rachel was acting crazy and part of the J's alliance wouldnt anyone be exasperated with havig to babysit Rachels evey move as not to have her go off and say the wrong thing to the wrong person??? Me thinks you just want to come here to try and rebut the jeff and Jordan fans, who a lot of us are and have been Rachel fans as well, just sayin

Jeff and Jordan believed their own hype, played like they were owed the win and now Jeff is in jury house. I thought Shelly made a great move for her as Jeff and Jordan would have cut her loose soon. She just made they break before they did. I don't feel sorry for Jordan like the old saying goes if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. This wasn't her first time playing this game. Jordan fans can cheer up though as it is all scripted for Jordan to pull out the win again.

No she is still in the house unlike Jeff. Maybe had Jeff not screwed Dani over he might not of gotten screwed over himself? party_smilie.gif

How is she a nutjob? She played the "house mother" all season and even hurt her game by spying for J/J. Just because she realized she couldn't win with those 2 and did something about it doesn't make her a nut job. Infact for once she played the game and actually did something unlike Adam who still hasn't done anything in the house.

she never spyed for the J's she only used that as a ruse, she was all over the house back and forth telling soooo many lies she could not tremember what she had told which is what got her into trouble in the end when she tried to put it all on Adam during the argument between jeff and her and she dragged adam in saying it was all him, that is why she is a nut job, she tried to play all ends and was miserable at it, she is no gamer,she is manic and a mico manager at trying to be every where in every conversation, she is cray cray, and has had a cpl mini breakdowns and woulda prolly been headed for the big one if the twist had not gotten her out of there, godner prolly sees her as a liability, so see ya shelly,by by now

oh and I forgot, the housemother??? wh needs a housemother in the BB house, she said she wasn't gonna be that or clean in there and that is all she has done,and that big move she made did not put her in any better position, she was still botton of the rope with Adam, last in line to get further no matter what side she was on, she had done nothing to further herself up to that point, in fact she was hindering her game, everyone was onto her but Jordan, AND she said from the beginning she did not want to win, she was jsut there to further the younger ones along, how many times then can you change your story, and until she went into that dr and came out pro Dani,that was her story, that she was just there as a social experment, not there to win, etc, yes shelly is a nut job

Jeff and Jordan believed their own hype, played like they were owed the win and now Jeff is in jury house. I thought Shelly made a great move for her as Jeff and Jordan would have cut her loose soon. She just made they break before they did. I don't feel sorry for Jordan like the old saying goes if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. This wasn't her first time playing this game. Jordan fans can cheer up though as it is all scripted for Jordan to pull out the win again.

I think they actually believed the rest of the house wasn't going to try to split the last couple up. If you look at it the move had to be made since they always had someone playing for HOH each week and had 2 times the chances to win POV. It's the same reason Jeff threw the POV so Brendon would go up and why Jeff backdoored Dani. They thought had they gotten rid of one of the couples and gotten rid of a tough player that they could breeze to the end. What they failed to realize is after that they would be the targets. It's a shame the vets could trust each other and get rid of the newbies/floaters instead of taking each other out.

I think that Jeff and Jordan believed that their alliance would hold - Jeff/Jordan/Rachel/Adam/Shelly. What I do not believe is that anyone here with any sense would think that five people would remain to the end and neither did Jeff/Jordan/Rachel/Adam/Shelly. Nontheless, what I do not understand is why Shelly felt that she would have a greater chance in the game with Kalia/Porches/Daniele. I am guilty of considering the better game would have been to rid the house of Daniele/Porches/Kalia and watch the fracture of Jeff/Jordan/Rachel/Adam/Shelly. Who is to say which person would have emerged victorious. On a personal level, I just don't like the too long continued Shelly saga. It would have been better to contain it somewhat, in my opinion.

I do not think that Jeff and Jordan felt themselves above the madding crowd. I think that they remained aloof to try and stay out of the melee. Shelly was in it for them or with them; however you choose to see it. Of her own volition, if memory serves.

there was no hype and after Dani jumped ship they had to make due, I do not get where everyone is saying that the J's were playing like everything was owed them?? you all are just syaing that stuff to try and get under the skin of the ppl who like them that's all, and I for one just laugh at all this rehtoric, it is funny how ppl just come on her to bash the posts of the Jorfan and Jeff fans, I have hardly seen much in any other thread, noon was feeling bad for Jordan because of game play but on a much more human level we felt bad for her just like we would any one who had been so mistreated by someone you think is your friend on a personal level, shelly went too far, she was po'd and that is why she voted Jeff out not because of some big play, shelly has no big play, she is still at the bottom of the pole, even if there was no twist she woulda been in the same position, just a different side, shelly is a very vindictive gal, she cut up rachels dog and I think she has been Jealous of Rachel and Jordan friendship and that is what started the rachel hate on her part, after Racjel went to Jordan and said she didnt think shelly was really with them because she overheard her one night when she was supossedly asleep, nope you can never convince me that shelly did what she did in her best interest

I think that Jeff and Jordan believed that their alliance would hold - Jeff/Jordan/Rachel/Adam/Shelly. What I do not believe is that anyone here with any sense would think that five people would remain to the end and neither did Jeff/Jordan/Rachel/Adam/Shelly. Nontheless, what I do not understand is why Shelly felt that she would have a greater chance in the game with Kalia/Porches/Daniele. I am guilty of considering the better game would have been to rid the house of Daniele/Porches/Kalia and watch the fracture of Jeff/Jordan/Rachel/Adam/Shelly. Who is to say which person would have emerged victorious. On a personal level, I just don't like the too long continued Shelly saga. It would have been better to contain it somewhat, in my opinion.

I do not think that Jeff and Jordan felt themselves above the madding crowd. I think that they remained aloof to try and stay out of the melee. Shelly was in it for them or with them; however you choose to see it. Of her own volition, if memory serves.

It's simple math really. Shelly figured out that in order to make it to the final 2 she would have to beat both of them because they weren't picking her over each other while picking the other side she doesn't have to win the final HOH to stay because everyone on that side is playing for themselves.

there was no hype and after Dani jumped ship they had to make due, I do not get where everyone is saying that the J's were playing like everything was owed them?? you all are just syaing that stuff to try and get under the skin of the ppl who like them that's all, and I for one just laugh at all this rehtoric, it is funny how ppl just come on her to bash the posts of the Jorfan and Jeff fans, I have hardly seen much in any other thread, noon was feeling bad for Jordan because of game play but on a much more human level we felt bad for her just like we would any one who had been so mistreated by someone you think is your friend on a personal level, shelly went too far, she was po'd and that is why she voted Jeff out not because of some big play, shelly has no big play, she is still at the bottom of the pole, even if there was no twist she woulda been in the same position, just a different side, shelly is a very vindictive gal, she cut up rachels dog and I think she has been Jealous of Rachel and Jordan friendship and that is what started the rachel hate on her part, after Racjel went to Jordan and said she didnt think shelly was really with them because she overheard her one night when she was supossedly asleep, nope you can never convince me that shelly did what she did in her best interest

the fact that they had no back up plan for Jeff to be on the block especially double eviction when they have played this game before seems entitled to me. also how dare anyone think of putting them up on the block. they were not on the Jeff and Jordan show.

My question contained the possibility that Jeff and/or Jordan could have been evicted. But, I forget that Shelly seems incapable of winning a comp. Nontheless, someone could have done it for her. She could have expended all that energy to the good and stayed.

My point being that I think Shelly's timing was way off.

the fact that they had no back up plan for Jeff to be on the block especially double eviction when they have played this game before seems entitled to me. also how dare anyone think of putting them up on the block. they were not on the Jeff and Jordan show.

they just planned a week too late, they thought dbl eviction was gonna be the next week, not one of them had that attitude anymore than any one playing in the bb house, noone wants to go on the block, not even as a pawn, they seem to be the Jeff and jordan show becaus ethey are very likable, not because they think they are entitled,ppl who are not fans it just irks them that sooo many love these 2, just sayin

Jeff stayed because he won comps and then he was evicted. What is really sad - even though I don't like her - is that Daniele spent so much time getting rid of people and in the process became such a target that she more or less self-evicted and her sidekicks stayed. I truly wish that Daniele had played the game differently.

Social gameplay can be a much more effective factor than winning competitions. A person can play the most diabolic game while being effectively social. Dr. Will.

Jeff stayed because he won comps and then he was evicted. What is really sad - even though I don't like her - is that Daniele spent so much time getting rid of people and in the process became such a target that she more or less self-evicted and her sidekicks stayed. I truly wish that Daniele had played the game differently.

Social gameplay can be a much more effective factor than winning competitions. A person can play the most diabolic game while being effectively social. Dr. Will.

Precisely.

And these - omygollygosh gee I can't BELIEVE someone back stabbed me or my partner whiners are sickening. Survivor has them too. Bitter pills in the end. Fools.

It's simple math really. Shelly figured out that in order to make it to the final 2 she would have to beat both of them because they weren't picking her over each other while picking the other side she doesn't have to win the final HOH to stay because everyone on that side is playing for themselves.

And that would mean that Jeff the #1 target would still be at the end? He never thought he would be. It made no sense for her to flip. Anyway how is that working for her? :animated_rotfl:

they just planned a week too late, they thought dbl eviction was gonna be the next week, not one of them had that attitude anymore than any one playing in the bb house, noone wants to go on the block, not even as a pawn, they seem to be the Jeff and jordan show becaus ethey are very likable, not because they think they are entitled,ppl who are not fans it just irks them that sooo many love these 2, just sayin

I don't see why J/J warrants such hatred from some either. Envy maybe? If I were a guy, I'd envy Jeff for sure. I envy Jordan's sweetness and innocence. She's not been jaded by life too much yet and still looks for the good in people. Unfortunately, that may change.

And that would mean that Jeff the #1 target would still be at the end? He never thought he would be. It made no sense for her to flip. Anyway how is that working for her? :animated_rotfl:

I guess not good. She's out. If she went to f3 with J/J couldn't she have tried to win the last comps, then talk people into voting for her in the end because she was the house mother, made moves etc. She should have just stayed with them.

I don't see why J/J warrants such hatred from some either. Envy maybe? If I were a guy, I'd envy Jeff for sure. I envy Jordan's sweetness and innocence. She's not been jaded by life too much yet and still looks for the good in people. Unfortunately, that may change.

I think the reason there is sooo much bashing of these 2 is just to get to the fans of the J's, it happens every yrear, whenever a certain group likes what the opposing group doesn't like it is like war of the posts who can prove the other wrong, and as I have said before there is no right or wrong just opinions, so when I see all these posts coming out with the most ridiculous scenerious I just laugh, cause I know it is just baiting in its highest passive agressive form, same every year

I honestly think Shelly flipped because Jeff put Rachel's key in first to make her feel comfortable, not realizing that Shelly would be jealous enough to flip. I really feel Shelly played a malicious game and took it way to far. There is lying to further your game, and there is just lying to be a malicious liar. Shelly definitely did both!

I honestly think Shelly flipped because Jeff put Rachel's key in first to make her feel comfortable, not realizing that Shelly would be jealous enough to flip. I really feel Shelly played a malicious game and took it way to far. There is lying to further your game, and there is just lying to be a malicious liar. Shelly definitely did both!

I saw the look on Shelly's face when Rachel got the key first-it was horrified! I wish poor Jeff just put in stupid Shelly's name first if she was going to be such a baby about it. But it's not his fault, how would he have known. I though Shelly was trying to hide how close she was to J/J anyway, maybe that's why he did it that way, did she ever think of that.

I think the reason there is sooo much bashing of these 2 is just to get to the fans of the J's, it happens every yrear, whenever a certain group likes what the opposing group doesn't like it is like war of the posts who can prove the other wrong, and as I have said before there is no right or wrong just opinions, so when I see all these posts coming out with the most ridiculous scenerious I just laugh, cause I know it is just baiting in its highest passive agressive form, same every year

exactly FC - spot on :jollyroger:

I disagree.

I have no problem with you disagreeing, still say Rach would of complained about babysitting Jordan cause it would have taken time away from her & her man. I have no problem with Rach except how crazy she gets when Brendon is in the house.

Warning: No more "hooker" stuff. You'all know from years past that it stays out of the forums. (I let it slide for a little bit but, enough is enough. k)

Carry on... :D

Rachel supported her friend/ally for (maybe) a 24 hour period. Babysitting is what Jordan had to do with Rachel for an entire week until Brendon came back. It was a stressful week for all and Jordan's gripping was more about all the back/forth that was starting to come out and Rachel was a part of that so, it exasperated an already tentative situation.

The following week Jordan was completely supportive of her friend/ally, Rachel, and defended her many times saying the other girls were blaming Rachel for things she didn't do. Jordan was impressed with how Rachel was handling Brendon's 2nd eviction and said so to Jeff many times.

OK CeCi - We are retired anyway :bag:

Jordan talking about the house she bought with the money she won for her family to live in. It is a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath for her, her mother and her brother. She said it is really nice and was new. She said in the area you can get really good deals on real estate. It was nice to hear her talk about her little brother and for her to say he is one of the nicest people in the world.

What a sweetie Jordan is :bow:

Archived