Jordan - Week 8/DE Part 2 Nominee & CO-POV Winner

CeCiMom

such a sad sad post about somthing that was really uncalled for, Shelly was being vindictive because she got confronted and busted, she is a vile witch, shelly ran into the room and screamed at Jordan after she was standing outsie listening to their conversation, then she went in for the kill once again, what are you sayin you know her family is wealthy?? not Jordans family they are dirt poor and Jordan bought her mother a house for Gods sake with her winnings, she is a receptionist in a salon. she has every right to cry , she was hurt, why are ppl so hateful about a nice young girl who got dumped on, I dont get what this world is comeing to, does noone have any compassion for our fellow human beings?? Or is this the norm to write mean hateful things about them when they did nothing to deserve such harsh comments, I dont like the kick em when they are down theory

What's sad about it and why was it uncalled for? Jordan did say that she was shocked that Shelly did something to further herself in the game so I feel my comment was called for.

My comments were not even harsh. I really do think she should know by now that everyone in there is in there for themselves.

How was I being hateful? I don't even dislike Jordan let alone hate her, but I do think she acts like a spoiled child. I am very much aware of her fine qualities but I am watching a reality 'type' show and I don't agree that anyone should win a game simply because they are adorable and cute.

Clearly I was wrong about her family being wealthy but now I have no explanation of why she expects everyone to hand the game to her.

I don't think what I said was mean. Calling Shelly a "vindictive vile witch" is something I would consider mean.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's sad about it and why was it uncalled for? Jordan did say that she was shocked that Shelly did something to further herself in the game so I feel my comment was called for.

My comments were not even harsh. I really do think she should know by now that everyone in there is in there for themselves.

How was I being hateful? I don't even dislike Jordan let alone hate her, but I do think she acts like a spoiled child. I am very much aware of her fine qualities but I am watching a reality 'type' show and I don't agree that anyone should win a game simply because they are adorable and cute.

Clearly I was wrong about her family being wealthy but now I have no explanation of why she expects everyone to hand the game to her.

I don't think what I said was mean. Calling Shelly a "vindictive vile witch" is something I would consider mean.

Diamond you have to realize this board is mainly and J/J fan board so if you say anything agaisnt them it is treason and you should be taken out back and shot!

Let's say this was an actuall game. A competetion. Last thursday Porche won HOH. Which would mean that a vet would most likely go home this week. But OH NO Allison Grodner/Tonya could not let that happen. so she rigged it/took a bat to the newbies knees and created this "twist" to save both Rachel and Jordon. But not only that she repeated the first HOH that Rachel had allready won to give Tonya even a better shot at surviving this week.

So I guess Tonya figured Porsche was dumb enough a bimbo to share ten grand and give up the big prize with one idiotic decision :animated_rotfl:

Diamond you have to realize this board is mainly and J/J fan board so if you say anything agaisnt them it is treason and you should be taken out back and shot!

Yes Neb I learned very quick that you are not allowed to have an opinion here but every once in a while I risk it anyway even though they rile so easily.

I'm expecting death threaths to start pouring in. They're forming a mob right now so they can break my kids legs.

animated_rotfl.gif

Not really but I'll loan Jordan a ball bat if she wants to bash Shelly's, and cheer her on. :gunsmilie:

Wont happen, Jordan is missing a few chromosomes to figure out the purpose of a baseball bat. Give the bat to her fanbase, theyll more than happily bash in Shelly and her daughter for kicks! HOORAY FOR THE GOOD PEOPLE WINNING BIG BROTHER!!! :animated_rotfl:

So I guess Tonya figured Porsche was dumb enough a bimbo to share ten grand and give up the big prize with one idiotic decision animated_rotfl.gif

Who wouldn't open Pandora's box? Would be tough to spend a week in there and not know what was behind that door. It could have been something good but Porshe probably doesn't know that she's a pawn in Jordan's game as far as production is concerned.

But you also reminded me of Jordan's whining about Porshe being happy that she won HOH. Now no one else is allowed to be happy about winning HOH?

Back to the topic of is Jordan playing this game. YES is my opinion. I see her play this game every day she is in the house. Most every day she works out and tries to keep in shape. She has had her head in the game every day she has been in the house. She talks game and strategy every day. She was second place in the last 2 HOH comps. I really don't understand all the comments about her not playing the game and riding coat-tails. I think her wide eyed looks and confusion sometimes in conversations give her a bad rap as being dumb. I see a LOT of intelligence in her. I think I can say these things putting any bias aside.

Look at Porshce. Her only game playing this season is what prank to play. She sleeps all day and never exercises. The is totally confused on strategy and Kalia is walking her through proper game play. Now she is someone that is in the house just to coast.

Back to the topic of is Jordan playing this game. YES is my opinion. I see her play this game every day she is in the house. Most every day she works out and tries to keep in shape. She has had her head in the game every day she has been in the house. She talks game and strategy every day. She was second place in the last 2 HOH comps. I really don't understand all the comments about her not playing the game and riding coat-tails. I think her wide eyed looks and confusion sometimes in conversations give her a bad rap as being dumb. I see a not of intelligence in her. I think I can say these things putting any bias aside.

Look at Porshce. Her only game playing this season is what prank to play. She sleeps all day and never exercises. The is totally confused on strategy and Kalia is walking her through proper game play. Now she is someone that is in the house just to coast.

Now let's give Porsche credit where credit's due. Before last thursday, she planned to put bloody tampons in hg's beds and also mustard on their pillows. What gameplay! I know I was impressed with that plan. :animated_rotfl: Plus, she's great at bashing people. She said talking to Jordan was like talking to a ham sandwich. Jordan talks sensible game far, far more than Porsche ever thought about, every single day.

Back to the topic of is Jordan playing this game. YES is my opinion. I see her play this game every day she is in the house. Most every day she works out and tries to keep in shape. She has had her head in the game every day she has been in the house. She talks game and strategy every day. She was second place in the last 2 HOH comps. I really don't understand all the comments about her not playing the game and riding coat-tails. I think her wide eyed looks and confusion sometimes in conversations give her a bad rap as being dumb. I see a LOT of intelligence in her. I think I can say these things putting any bias aside.

I agree-with everything! :animated_bouncy:

WOW KYW--I didn't know that about the tampon! OMG!!! Sick puppy!

diamond I was not saying anything bad about you or that you were being hateful, it was about the crying part, and they money part, Jordans ppl dont have money, on the poor side, it is ok to call whoever what you want houseguests, but I felt bad cause i dont think Jordan deserves the mean things said abouther , I just dont agree thats all, and I think Shelly is a patalogical liar, and there is a difference in that then just lying in the game of bb, we all have or own opinions and arel allowed to state them l, I was not even po'd over your comment or any one elses I just don't agree, Jordam cried because she was hurt she has a right to do that and the craying stopped fairly quickly, we will just agree to dissagree, I was feeling bad for her thats all. Nothing personal to you, not everyone has to agee on each others posts

Yes Neb I learned very quick that you are not allowed to have an opinion here but every once in a while I risk it anyway even though they rile so easily.

I'm expecting death threaths to start pouring in. They're forming a mob right now so they can break my kids legs.

animated_rotfl.gif

see this is what I am talking about this post has nothing to do with posting about the houseguests, it is a rant about ppl not agreeing with your posts and what you think and eveyone has a right to what they think, this post is backhanding all the other posters for not agreeing that shelly did the right thing whatever, I dont agree and have the right not rto agree just like you have the right to say what ever you want about the houseguests, just not the rest of us,

diamond I was not saying anything bad about you or that you were being hateful, it was about the crying part, and they money part, Jordans ppl dont have money, on the poor side, it is ok to call whoever what you want houseguests, but I felt bad cause i dont think Jordan deserves the mean things said about her , I just dont agree thats all, and I think Shelly is a patalogical liar, and there is a difference in that then just lying in the game of bb, we all have or own opinions and arel allowed to state them l, I was not even po'd over your comment or any one elses I just don't agree, Jordam cried because she was hurt she has a right to do that and the craying stopped fairly quickly, we will just agree to dissagree, I was feeling bad for her thats all. Nothing personal to you, not everyone has to agee on each others posts

But she's a house-guest too. Just like Shelly she put herself in a position to be criticized by the masses. Just because you feel she's poor doesn't mean she deserves some kind of special treatment.

:fish: I would much rather bop someone with a fish.

I really respect that people have their own opinion about houseguests. I guess sometimes I feel I need to speak up when the facts are skewed. Also when it is said that Jordan is not playing the game.

I think everyone left in the house is playing the game except Porsche. She is clueless about the game... but good at physical comps.

diamond I was not saying anything bad about you or that you were being hateful, it was about the crying part, and they money part, Jordans ppl dont have money, on the poor side, it is ok to call whoever what you want houseguests, but I felt bad cause i dont think Jordan deserves the mean things said abouther , I just dont agree thats all, and I think Shelly is a patalogical liar, and there is a difference in that then just lying in the game of bb, we all have or own opinions and arel allowed to state them l, I was not even po'd over your comment or any one elses I just don't agree, Jordam cried because she was hurt she has a right to do that and the craying stopped fairly quickly, we will just agree to dissagree, I was feeling bad for her thats all. Nothing personal to you, not everyone has to agee on each others posts

Didn't Jordan have final 3 deals with everyone in the house including Dani who she voted out? So why should she feel people don't have a right to play the game to win like J/J were doing? I can understand why Jordan would be crying but she has been in the house before and should know a game move when she sees it. Jordan also has won BB before so she isn't poor unless she blew the $500,000 already.

It's funny seein the J/J fans attacking the other houseguests when they do something against J/J yet have no problem with J/J lying to advance in the game. To me I am glad someone finally stepped up and realize they needed to break that couple up even though it was Ms. Floater herself Shelly.

I think it's unfair to say Jordan acted like a spoiled child. She walked away from Shelly and was minding her own business crying over what she felt was the betrayal of a friend and losing her boyfriend (I don't want to hear it's a fake relationship, I have no idea what their real relationship is outside the house and I don't particularly care) out of the house unexpectedly. Shelly got in her face and started yelling at her. Nothing wrong with Shelly making a game move. But, if she's so savvy, she should have known that was not the time to try to talk to Jordan. She didn't like what she heard eavesdropping from another room. Every single person who has betrayed someone in the house has gone home the next week, so looks like Shelly is next. After that, throw a coin in the air and see who it lands nearest, that's the person going home.

:fish: I would much rather bop someone with a fish.

I really respect that people have their own opinion about houseguests. I guess sometimes I feel I need to speak up when the facts are skewed. Also when it is said that Jordan is not playing the game.

I think everyone left in the house is playing the game except Porsche. She is clueless about the game... but good at physical comps.

lol.

You think everyone is playing the game except the current HOH and the one that won the POV thta kept Jeff on the block? Sure she screwed up taking the money but it seems to happen everytime money is offered in the house. Now Adam and Shelly on the other hand are just floating by this whole season and go to whoever has the power.

Guest Corky812

first off, when I joined Mortys there were rules you had to agree to and flaming and bashing other posters was not allowed, which I would assume would (or should) include picking on their grammar, spelling, as well as having an opinion or expressing an opinion, etc...am I wrong there?

As to Jordan, I don't hate her (or anyone for that matter). I don't think she has any idea how to play this game except socially. If it works fine, but if it doesn't don't go all to pieces because someone outplayed you. "Nice guys (and gals) finish last" obviously is not true...Jordan won 1/2 a mil, she and Jeff were on TAR and she (they) walked into the house with an automatic $25,000, Jeff got his own show.... I have no doubt one of them will get America's fav player. They have made plenty money off CBS.

The biggest problem I see with Jordan and Jeff is that the fans seemed to have elevated them onto some pedestal and they were both shocked that anyone would actually have the audacity to backstab them, vote them out or that anyone REALLY came to play the big brother game and not be there solely to get them to the finals. They were probably pretty much told by Producer Alison that they would definitely make the jury would be my opinion.

Booo....hooo Jordan...you got backstabbed and you BF got voted out. It's Big Brother for heaven's sake NOT The Jeff and Jordan show...not to mention Producer Alison has aces up her mile-wide sleeves to save the vets. If Jordan was so upset by the fact that she not ony got "betrayed" by another player or there was a possibility someone was lying to her (gash...that happens in Big Brother...shocker!!!) than she sould not be playing this game. Again, just my opinions.

first off, when I joined Mortys there were rules you had to agree to and flaming and bashing other posters was not allowed, which I would assume would (or should) include picking on their grammar, spelling, as well as having an opinion or expressing an opinion, etc...am I wrong there?

As to Jordan, I don't hate her (or anyone for that matter). I don't think she has any idea how to play this game except socially. If it works fine, but if it doesn't don't go all to pieces because someone outplayed you. "Nice guys (and gals) finish last" obviously is not true...Jordan won 1/2 a mil, she and Jeff were on TAR and she (they) walked into the house with an automatic $25,000, Jeff got his own show.... I have no doubt one of them will get America's fav player. They have made plenty money off CBS.

The biggest problem I see with Jordan and Jeff is that the fans seemed to have elevated them onto some pedestal and they were both shocked that anyone would actually have the audacity to backstab them, vote them out or that anyone REALLY came to play the big brother game and not be there solely to get them to the finals. They were probably pretty much told by Producer Alison that they would definitely make the jury would be my opinion.

Booo....hooo Jordan...you got backstabbed and you BF got voted out. It's Big Brother for heaven's sake NOT The Jeff and Jordan show...not to mention Producer Alison has aces up her mile-wide sleeves to save the vets. If Jordan was so upset by the fact that she not ony got "betrayed" by another player or there was a possibility someone was lying to her (gash...that happens in Big Brother...shocker!!!) than she sould not be playing this game. Again, just my opinions.

I think you and I may be the only ones on this train of thought. I totally agree with everything your stated. I noticed if I post anything negative about J/J I get lots of nasty comments, not on Mortys but on other sites as well. I didnt care for J/J on their season of BB, I honestly thought Nat should have won over Jordan, but that is my opinion. Finally I have to be honest, it did hurt to see Jordan crying when Jeff left. You can tell she was really hurt over Shel backstabbing them, but again, its a game.

If I seem to defend Jordan a little too furouciously then I will try to watch myself. I feel motherly toward her. I see her as having such a kind sweet heart. I just so admire this girl and would gladly adopt her if I could. I also think she is playing a darn good BB game. (one of the best IMO)

Team Jordo :party_smilie:

If I seem to defend Jordan a little too furouciously then I will try to watch myself. I feel motherly toward her. I see her as having such a kind sweet heart. I just so admire this girl and would gladly adopt her if I could. I also think she is playing a darn good BB game. (one of the best IMO)

Team Jordo :party_smilie:

I do agree Jordan seems like a very sweet person, probably too sweet of a person for the ruthless game of BB.

Archived