Jordan - Week 8/DE Part 2 Nominee & CO-POV Winner

CeCiMom

So, Big Jeff was voted out and Jordo was on the block with a good chance that she would be voted out too. So, production needed to come up with a plan to keep Jordo in the house. Only problem, they could not come up with a game that Jordo was sure to win. So, they divised a plan so that Rachel could play for Jordo because Jordo has to have a coattail to ride. To make sure Rachel won, they simply replayed a comp that Rachel had already won this season. That way they could save Jordo and as a bonus get rid of that mean mean Shelly for voting out Big Jeff and hurting poor little Jordo.

I have to wonder if this imbecile is treated like this in her real life?

If they wanted to make sure Jordo would win on her own, all the had to do was...have the short yellow bus circle the back yard. Jordo would have been the first one to get on.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, BB has been good to the Vets this season. Gave Dani a 4 week stay of eviction when they could have just not had an evicition for a week(they knew she would be a target w/o ED), and then DR put a bug in Shelly to do a complete 180 when Dani was on the block(Shelly enters the DR as Dr Jekyll and comes out as Mr Hyde), got Rachel back with Brendon for a day to help her game, and now Jordan gets a reprieve. I say they have been pretty fair at second chances for all the vets (cept Jeff, which they could have skipped the double E), not sure what all the complaints are about. Everyone has had a second life cept the noobs.

Does anyone really want to watch the newbies or give them any help to prolong our agony

not necessarily because I want to only see Jordan win right now...and I agree it would be boring with just them...I just would prefer the game was fair and I don't think this was fair

-Kyo

not necessarily because I want to only see Jordan win right now...and I agree it would be boring with just them...I just would prefer the game was fair and I don't think this was fair

-Kyo

I really don't want to see Jordan win, because she clearly doesn't deserve it. But, she has a natural likeable character, and it gave her the win last time. Probably this time too, if she makes it to the end. She's the only one that doesn't make enemies in the house. That's not a skill, it's just the way she is. The perfect BB player, out of sheer luck. Too bad she's dumb as a rock.

I would think it was more unfair if they hadn't had to have competed for it--& if it hadn't been tied to Pandora's Box. Honestly, Porsche could have refused PB--& quite frankly, I'm shocked she didn't!! She was sitting pretty in the game, apparently greed is the name of her game? Also, it was fair game for ANY of them to win the Veto. Do we know who the last 2 standing were? I imagine it was between P/R--the two strongest in physical comps? P could have easily won it, keeping noms the same--but she didn't. R earned it, fair & square.

Jordan should have won HoH--but didn't. Jeff should have won PoV but didn't. It's just the way the game goes.

I really don't want to see Jordan win, because she clearly doesn't deserve it. But, she has a natural likeable character, and it gave her the win last time. Probably this time too, if she makes it to the end. She's the only one that doesn't make enemies in the house. That's not a skill, it's just the way she is. The perfect BB player, out of sheer luck. Too bad she's dumb as a rock.

I can say agree to disagree on both counts...I do think being likeable and not making enemies is a skill...may not be a Patton-esque skill but it is a strategy...make no enemies and ride it to the end

I would think it was more unfair if they hadn't had to have competed for it--& if it hadn't been tied to Pandora's Box. Honestly, Porsche could have refused PB--& quite frankly, I'm shocked she didn't!! She was sitting pretty in the game, apparently greed is the name of her game? Also, it was fair game for ANY of them to win the Veto. Do we know who the last 2 standing were? I imagine it was between P/R--the two strongest in physical comps? P could have easily won it, keeping noms the same--but she didn't. R earned it, fair & square.

Jordan should have won HoH--but didn't. Jeff should have won PoV but didn't. It's just the way the game goes.

And I don't necessarily agree that BB production giving a helping hand to R/J this week was "the way it goes." Yes I agree that PB could have been left alone...but they saw R/J in trouble and threw out a PB that would save them...then they threw out a PoV comp tailored skewed in Rachel's favor

It's nice to see Jordan safe since she is my current front runner now that Dani is gone...just...feels cheap

-Kyo

I think Kalia and Rachel were the final two in the comp. I would have been fine with Rachel winning POV and saving herself. I don't like the whole desperation from prodcuction to save both Jordan and Rachel. I understand they have comps geared toward certain people. But this PB is just way too obvious. Who believes this would have been the PB if Jordan or Rachel were HOH this week? The PB should have just been here's 5k for you Porshe now hand over the keys to HOH to Rachel or Jordan.

I agree production helped out R/J in the twist of the 'double veto', BUT, it was hinged on PB. Porsche didn't have to open it. If she'd refused (again, can't fathom why she opened it) there'd have been no 'double veto'. The Veto may have been skewed to R, but P is just as strong as R in those. (she threw the others, remember?) Had P (or S/K) won the veto, R/J would still be on the block.

I meant 'that's the way the game goes' in regards to who wins the comps. They may be skewed towards certain hg strengths, but it still doesn't guarantee they'll win. (my J/J examples on DE night).

I never knew how much production was involved in BB until I joined Morty's a few years back. Wow, talk about an eye opener!!

Well, Jordan HAS done something. She has won comps (granted, only 1 so far this season)--but I believe BB is more than just winning comps. Gotta have a great social game to back it up (case in point- Dani. Amazing comp player, horrible social player).

What Jordan lacks in comp wins she more than makes up for in social game. Just so happens the social game comes naturally to Jordan, it's who she is.

I think I ignore 99% of the people here so when I post it is like my very own private forum!! :animated_bouncy:

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

Hello Morty's JeJo fans!! :animated_wave:

I hope you all are enjoying the chance to see your favs in action again :)

(Thought JeJo fans could use a little positive reinforcement too since they are getting lumped together with the crazies from the TMZ news story and I know many, many of you who are not those people!)

-Kyo

Its not like when they gave Jeff the coup de ta or when they gave matt the DPOV last season, they just gave the vets AND us fans a CHANCE at saving their game, and up against 4 other people of which 3 have won comps. So to say it wasnt fair or that CBS helped them cheat is a bit of a stretch.....Not to mention that it would not have even happened had Porshe not opened the pandoras box. Now do I think it wasnt a twist brought into the game in HOPES of the outcome of saving J/R sure...but how many other times have things like this happened in past seasons....I honestly can not think of one other than the 1st cpl that werent.....

JJ fans it is not that serious! I am not talking to all, just the crazy ones! BB is just a show! Life goes on/after BB! To do death threats to people's family. Especially a child is not worth it! And calling on their job??? I don't understand the mentality of some people! Yes I went totally ballistic about the pandora box, still feel BB CHEATED for Rachel and jordan, but life still goes on! There are bigger things to worry about than BB! Like/who is going to/win the world series...GO YANKEES, the economy, is kim Khardasion marriage going o last. What I am trying to say there are shows that are to have its ups and downs, but life still goes on!

I agree Sparklet. People who are fans of Jordan, I think, can safely agree that Jordan would never want anyone to do that--especially 'in her name'. Jordan was the one hurt & betrayed, but I don't believe that she would wish any ill harm on Shelly or Shelly's family. Sad, sad goings on with some people. =(

WOW!! Never seen Jordan that upset, but she is so right though, Shelly is such a B!! I am so glad she is gone!!

My poor :angel: I hate seeing the fight, I just thought I'd drop in and express my admiration for this lovely young lady!

She actually said she wants to get married and save money BEFORE having a baby! :daisy: Imagine that in this day and age :alien: --she must care very much about what kind of life she would give a child. that's a good thing! :idea2:

Jordan came 2nd Porsche HOH and the Kalia HOH. Not bad.

She did surprisingly well that first leg.

You know in a challenge like that, being in Porsche's position wasn't so bad if you're good. You get to keep doing it so you get more comfortable. Jordan did it once and had to wait. Hey she might of had a shot in this one.

Archived