Jordan - Week 8/DE Part 2 Nominee & CO-POV Winner

CeCiMom

From what I have read in the many, many posts here is that if I like Jordan and think she is playing the game in her own way then I am lame, don't understand the game of BB and should just go watch something more on my lame level because I'm not a true BB fan.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I have read in the many, many posts here is that if I like Jordan and think she is playing the game in her own way then I am lame, don't understand the game of BB and should just go watch something more on my lame level because I'm not a true BB fan.

its true, the amount of hate on this board for the J's is ridiculous, and for what, these ppl will use anything to make their silly points, Jeff is a homophobe, jeff is arrogant, Jordan is stupid, and cannot win anything, on and on, and all because they just dont happen to be their favs, why do ppl have to be so hateful?? It amazes me, I have not necessarily loved Rachel, have gone back and forth, Kalia has gotten on my nerves, Porsche should not even be on this show, and Dani, I have not gone crazy belittling her, I have however been very adament about how I detest shelly, and then I get blamed for that because I like tike the J's whether it is in this game or not, so whatever my opinion is, it is discounted because of who I like, yet the J haters come here and try to rebut every post written about the J's and or Shelly or any of the ppl we do not like, they try to rebutt, not give their opinion because it is called right fighting, they just want to be right, and there is no point to that, noone is right or wrong, just opinions, so it would be best if you just give your opinion and quit attacking ppls posts because you dont like that they do not agree wtih you, I think some of the stuff I read on here last night about Shellys BIG game move is ridibulous, shelly is prolly gonna go by by this next eviction, and I for one will love to see it. It was funny to that ppl that have ben coming here for yrs were being asked "have you never see the game of BB?" so condescending to ppl who have been here for yrs but maybe dont post all the time, and then when you explain your point you just get well what about this and this on and on, I have never said that oh your opinion is wrong and have not tried to prove why there opinion is off the mark, post your opinions but do not go on and on tyring to make me "see the light"cause is aint gonna happen

Yeah with the help of BB! Can this girl do anything on her own???? BB had to cheat for her! and Rachel but mostly for her! Come on! although I am not a JJ fan, this is not fair. Let the people play their game! IF the shoe was on the other foot, JJ fans would be livid!!! That is BB cheating! Plain and simple!!!

that's the point! I AM a Jordan fan..but this is absolute BS cooked up by Grodie and her litte crew....

well congrats to Rach and Jordan for being carried another week without having to lift a finger

ever see that movie Quiz Show? Yes I realize this is TV and entertainment...but they tout the show as a fair and square game where anyone can win

I am starting to see why everyone was so pissed about Dani placing runner up...I wonder how much stuff was fed to keep them going...

ugh what an ugly but very possible thought

-Kyo

see I have no delusion that you are lame...you aren't...in a way no matter how much you like or hate an HG they ARE playing some manner of their own game. I just realized this now...If people think Jordan is coasting and just using her charm and looks to get through...isn't that a strategy? If Dani was a whiney brat and stay on Dick's coattails in her season...isn't that a strategy?

I don't think people have to be the General Patton of strategy to be considered playing the game...even a floater has a strategy...despite if I disagree with it

either way I hate this new twist but I respect you straykat

-Kyo

its true, the amount of hate on this board for the J's is ridiculous, and for what, these ppl will use anything to make their silly points, Jeff is a homophobe, jeff is arrogant, Jordan is stupid, and cannot win anything, on and on, and all because they just dont happen to be their favs, why do ppl have to be so hateful?? It amazes me, I have not necessarily loved Rachel, have gone back and forth, Kalia has gotten on my nerves, Porsche should not even be on this show, and Dani, I have not gone crazy belittling her, I have however been very adament about how I detest shelly, and then I get blamed for that because I like tike the J's whether it is in this game or not, so whatever my opinion is, it is discounted because of who I like, yet the J haters come here and try to rebut every post written about the J's and or Shelly or any of the ppl we do not like, they try to rebutt, not give their opinion because it is called right fighting, they just want to be right, and there is no point to that, noone is right or wrong, just opinions, so it would be best if you just give your opinion and quit attacking ppls posts because you dont like that they do not agree wtih you, I think some of the stuff I read on here last night about Shellys BIG game move is ridibulous, shelly is prolly gonna go by by this next eviction, and I for one will love to see it. It was funny to that ppl that have ben coming here for yrs were being asked "have you never see the game of BB?" so condescending to ppl who have been here for yrs but maybe dont post all the time, and then when you explain your point you just get well what about this and this on and on, I have never said that oh your opinion is wrong and have not tried to prove why there opinion is off the mark, post your opinions but do not go on and on tyring to make me "see the light"cause is aint gonna happen

Great post! :clap:

coup de charity are we there yet? :running::animated_bouncy:

that's the point! I AM a Jordan fan..but this is absolute BS cooked up by Grodie and her litte crew....

well congrats to Rach and Jordan for being carried another week without having to lift a finger

ever see that movie Quiz Show? Yes I realize this is TV and entertainment...but they tout the show as a fair and square game where anyone can win

I am starting to see why everyone was so pissed about Dani placing runner up...I wonder how much stuff was fed to keep them going...

ugh what an ugly but very possible thought

-Kyo

Hellooooo. Porsche is the HOH this week, was she strongarmed to open Pandora's Box? I mean I know it would be hard to look at a gold briefcase and NOT want to go for it but it was ultimately Porsche's choice. If she hadn't of opened it the game would have played on...but it was and the game has changed. Deal with it.

Jordan and Rachel may not even win the POV, but if they do I'm sure the J/J/R haters will say that is rigged too. It's been this way since I joined this community at Morty's 6 yrs ago and it will be this way when the last BB houseguest has been crowned.

kyo I hate that you are so angry. I have never seen you like this.

Every season they have twists. Production really wanted Dani at the end and tried everything they could to make that happen. I heard last Thursday they had a lot of people cancel the feeds.

This twist just gives Rachel and Jordan a chance in a doomed season. It is not like they gave them a veto our coup. They still have to fight for it.

On that note I am trying not to get my hopes up too high on the competition today. :disappointed: It could be a big let down.

see I have no delusion that you are lame...you aren't...in a way no matter how much you like or hate an HG they ARE playing some manner of their own game. I just realized this now...If people think Jordan is coasting and just using her charm and looks to get through...isn't that a strategy? If Dani was a whiney brat and stay on Dick's coattails in her season...isn't that a strategy?

I don't think people have to be the General Patton of strategy to be considered playing the game...even a floater has a strategy...despite if I disagree with it

either way I hate this new twist but I respect you straykat

-Kyo

yep, and Shelly has a strategy, it might come back and bite her but she made a play. Dani didn't ride Dick's coattails though her season, she tied Janelle's POV record that year, she was great in comps throughout the show, better than her dad by far.

I like the Jordan that I see on BB13. I'm fine with her actions, thus far and don't think that she has done anything to merit severe criticism. I am also sympathetic with those people who feel that their favorites should still be there and are not (whether I liked them or not). Gone is probably gone at this point. Sorry.

yep, and Shelly has a strategy, it might come back and bite her but she made a play. Dani didn't ride Dick's coattails though her season, she tied Janelle's POV record that year, she was great in comps throughout the show, better than her dad by far.

but her dad won the game, she didn't... in my book she is a LOSER! :party_smilie:

With the charity coup maybe it wasn't meant to save Rachel or Jordan maybe it's just meant to save Porsche and Kalia. If J/R win, Sheldon goes, if K/P wins J or R goes. If A/S wins, J or R goes. Either way, Kalia and Porsche are safe this week and probably Adam too.

And do you think that during her season, if she hadn't won POV while riding daddy's coattails that she wouldn't have been gone very early in the game? You bet your ass she would have been gone. Too bad it wasn't much earlier this season, like just after Dom. This bitch has an ego bigger than the entire USA.

Hellooooo. Porsche is the HOH this week, was she strongarmed to open Pandora's Box? I mean I know it would be hard to look at a gold briefcase and NOT want to go for it but it was ultimately Porsche's choice. If she hadn't of opened it the game would have played on...but it was and the game has changed. Deal with it.

Jordan and Rachel may not even win the POV, but if they do I'm sure the J/J/R haters will say that is rigged too. It's been this way since I joined this community at Morty's 6 yrs ago and it will be this way when the last BB houseguest has been crowned.

everybody says everything is rigged for everyone...JJR are no different

I am however going to publicly apologize for how angry I am...I am under a poop-ton of stress...graduate school...internship....patients out the wazoo and 40 page papers got to me

I am sorry folks I really am

I am gonna be a shrink...time to use the breathing techniques I preach every week :-p

Hope you are all ok and again I am sorry

-Kyo

:kiss1:

I am however going to publicly apologize for how angry I am...I am under a poop-ton of stress...graduate school...internship....patients out the wazoo and 40 page papers got to me

I am gonna be a shrink...time to use the breathing techniques I preach every week :-p

-Kyo

-Kyo

OMG Kyo, my daughter is going through the very same thing with the same goal. Good luck to you! And, since this is the Jordan thread, she is a pretty young woman :2thumbsup:

no matter what anyone says you just have to run in here and post that is just isnt so when everyone else does not agree with you, dani did ride ed s coatails, she spent the summer with Nick till he got kicked out, whined and cried and fought her dad at every step of the way when he was trying hard to get her to f2 with him, yes she is good at comps all the beter to have gotten her out of there, tit for tat jeff is gone too, but she got got first,lol

Shellys only strategy was to do what production prolly suggested to her and she has neer won pne thing, she is useless and teets on a boar, she has to constantly ask to be taken to f2 or f3, and needs constant reassurance, because she knows that they will prolly turn on her just like she turned, takes one to know one

-Kyo

Sorry for the stress... but it's for a good cause. I know we have parted ways this season and are of different opinions on certain house guests but I have always liked your posts.

Hang in there, it will be worth it in the end.

:kiss1:

no need KYO, I totally get it, every yr it always happens this way and I know how you root for your girls, so no need for apologies, just sayin

-Kyo

Kyo, even though I replied to your post it wasn't actually directed to you. I love how you stick by your girl and can respect others game play. :animated_wave:

good lord, it is a game. Is this your first year of watching this show? Jeff didn't die, he isn't going to Iraq, he went to a paradise house to sit and drink on vacation for another three weeks. This "sweet" girl has already won 500,000 for doing absolutely nothing, she deserves nothing even though she feels entitled. Just because someone is a dimwit, doesn't make them mother theresa because she seems like she is a wounded helpless dog or a 8 year old child. She is a grown woman. She wasn't betrayed she was PLAYED there is a difference.

First of all just because someone has the heart enough to feel compassion for another human being does NOT mean they have not watched the show for years. And I seriously can not stand it when someone comes in with any type of quote that hits very close to home for many many people like "he isnt going to Iraq" lets keep the political out of a GAME SHOW please. That is REAL LIFE stuff and has no place for this forum period. And if you had listened to Jordan while she was upset you would have heard her say over and over that it isnt so much as Jeff being gone that hurts her it is how deeply betrayed she feels by someone who has swore to GOD and on their daughter that they are with her to the END and has been her friend since day ONE. You can say its all game play etc but if you go back to the beginning to when Shelly first approached JJ with her whole oh I will step aside and let you win BS...To now when she says she had to vote out Jeff for "her family" Oh and lets not forget the in between where she brags about how much money she has etc. And how she is going to go to games w them after the season is over, get Jeff a 6 figure job etc etc it goes on and on. So one can only conclude two things from this. A, that from the very beginning this woman targeted JJ to "play" and everything she said was a flat out lie..And this whole "act" she has had with just JJ was an devious elaborate plot to "play" them Or B, that she really (in her delusional mind) WAS with JJ and worshiped them and loved them that was of course until last weeks noms when she realized she wasnt as important to them as she had made herself believe in her own mind, and they put Rachels key first. THAT is when everything started to go down hill and when Dani saw a weak spot and just took complete advantage of it (which she had every right to do and was a very good game move) This is when reality set in for Shelly for the very first time and she realized she was NOT gods gift to the JJ alliance. And took it VERY personally that JJ would not put her key first. I know this because she went on like a 2hr rant about it and this was the same night that she truely started to actually bash them. So with that said to say all of this is "game play" on Shellys part is a stretch because all the hints signs what ever you want to call them show otherwise even her delusional DR sessions where she flat out lies to all of us and herself about how dignified and loyal she has been since day one. Then alll of a sudden a light bulb lights up and she realizes oh I cant win w JJ...Total BS....She knows and has admitted now that its all said and done that she has lost 4 votes in the jury house and at the very best is playing for second place.

Moving on the whole idea that Jordan has not played the game this season or her season makes me want to ask you the same question....Is this your first season of BB?? I know some people are just fans of the lying cheating backstabbing etc etc no matter what and say that that IS Big Brother however the reality of it is that it isnt, its the stregedy with a means to and end having the end result be winning the game. And since Jordan won her season Id say that is 100% proof that her strag worked perfectly. Vs say on Natalie who is playing a round about same game as Shelly (only wayyyyyy yless personally and hers was more stag) and she got 2nd place. You dont HAVE to lie cheat and steal to win BB you can do it in a respectful manner. And to say Jordan did nothing her whole season and this one. Well I seem to rem her and Jeff this season having the biggest alliance with the numbers they needed to save themselves every single week until Shelly lost her mind. So had things stayed the same with Shelly they would be well on their way to winning this season. And before you say oh well that was ALL Jeff well I dont see Jeff as the one who is crying in their soup bc they feel so stupid and "played" its Jordan, because she had the strag to work w ppl be herself be honest and make friendships. So when she was done so badly of course she was hurt and felt stupid bc she was warned over and over by her REAL friend and alliance member Rachel. So she has every right to be upset with herself and hurt because of just how low Shelly has stooped. I mean the woman saught out Jordan thru evening while Jordan was taking a private moment to pick a fight with her. How in the world can anyone say that is game play?? If they do I would LOVE to see them prove that fact. As far as Jordan feeling entitled, I dont see it that way at all I see it as her expecting more out of the people who have SWORN she could trust them and be completely and totally let down and backstabbed. So as a human being entitled to feelings she has every right to be upset and hurt. Its human nature game or no game. And for the record I am a die hard Rachel fan not Jordan fan so using the excuse for my opinion is I am a delusional JJ fan will NOT work....

Kyo, even though I replied to your post it wasn't actually directed to you. I love how you stick by your girl and can respect others game play. :animated_wave:

what can I say...you are all such wonderful people here...love you all

Jordan IS a part of Team Blonde...so yay me :-p

I wonder...if Porsche somehow pulls a win and keeps noms...they wouldn't boot Rachel you think?

-Kyo

what can I say...you are all such wonderful people here...love you all

Jordan IS a part of Team Blonde...so yay me :-p

I wonder...if Porsche somehow pulls a win and keeps noms...they wouldn't boot Rachel you think?

-Kyo

Yea, they'll vote Rachel out for sure. They know (think) Jordan can't win anything even though she beat Natalie and then Kevin in her season.

This twist just gives Rachel and Jordan a chance in a doomed season. It is not like they gave them a veto our coup. They still have to fight for it.

On that note I am trying not to get my hopes up too high on the competition today. :disappointed: It could be a big let down.

I guess what disappoints me as TPTB deeming it a "doomed season" as the vets left.

Would we not have watched a full house of people we didn't know from Adamgiggle.gif anyway?

Archived