Jordan - Week 8/DE Part 2 Nominee & CO-POV Winner

CeCiMom

This one is just too tasty to let pass.

I spent 14 months in Viet Nam as a Marine doorgunner/rescueman. My job was to pull A-teams, recons, and pilots out of the hottest of hotspots. Is BB the show for me? I'd say if I try real hard, I can handle it just fine.

Do I like a more sophisticated game of persuasion & charm?

Well, yes I do.

The low brow lying and backstabbing game is a simple and boring game designed for the simple and boring. Looks like you lucked out this year and got the show of your dreams.

Lies; yes they are a part of the game. Deception is too.<==NOTE the use of the word "too" and the absence of the word "two."

Ah, my little one, this brings me to your posts of today. They scream for help, so I'll extend a hand to you. Your grammar, spelling, punctuation and attempts at logic are in need of extensive repair. Your insight is also stunted, to say the least.... "you can tell..." Hell, you can't even write!

Don't worry my little one, I'll give you a some help. Your sentence fragment, "she expects others to fend for her two." can't be fixed to become a provably correct logic but your word selection can be improved by studying the following sentence fragment, "she also expects others to fend for her." BTW, it's "too" not "two". Write "too" when your mean "also." Write "two" when you mean the number "2."

The rest of your gobbledygook is unrepairable... best start over my little friend. Try again.. Good luck! We all wait with baited breath.

Monk

Mr. Monk,

Hats off to you for your 14 months of service in Viet Nam. I truely admire anyone who puts their life on the line for all of us. Thank you for that.

However, what does this have to do with the fact that I don't feel sorry for a houseguest on a reality game show? Am I not able to express myself because it is not the same opinion as yours?

If your only comeback is to cut down on my spelling or grammer ... that is pretty sad. I don't do a spellcheck after posting a comment. This is not a grammer contest. If you would read the rules and guidelines in this website, they actually tell people not to comment on people's grammer. This is a website to have some fun commenting on all our favorites and the people we don't so much care about. That is what I do and I will continue to do.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In real life do i get jollies when i see a good person hurt? Not at all. On a tv show for a bunch of wannabe actors enjoying their 15 minutes of fame and making money off it (espec. for some blonde who has already won BB)? Please. Ill unplug myself whenever that line between reality and make believe begins to blur.

:party_smilie: Good one Neuro!

Mr. Monk,

However, what does this have to do with the fact that I don't feel sorry for a houseguest on a reality game show? Am I not able to express myself because it is not the same opinion as yours?

If your only comeback is to cut down on my spelling or grammer ... that is pretty sad.

Good for you Ruby!

And I don't personally believe what everyone on the board says anyway!

I could say anything I want too! You could read one book and talk about nam!

They are having a Dani LOVE fest and Shelly is talking about what a beautiful butterfly was inside of Dani... The memorial is going on and on.

Shelly talking to Kalia and Porsche that she has something special for them after. Porsche said she loves presents.

Hmmm does this sound familiar to anyone? Think back....does Cappy Idolization ring a bell? I know I keep saying this, but Season 6 does come to mind. And no, Porsche would NOT be Janelle in that analogy.

Hmmm does this sound familiar to anyone? Think back....does Cappy Idolization ring a bell? I know I keep saying this, but Season 6 does come to mind. And no, Porsche would NOT be Janelle in that analogy.

:animated_rotfl: YES-- Janelle > >>>>>than porch! Shelly hated Dani--oh Shelly! what is wrong with you? :animated_bouncy:

RUBY!!!! :) Thanks for addressing that. My grandfathers, father and now my husband are all military men and hats off to our service men and women (that goes without saying)...but I agree, what does that have to do with how a reality show is watched? It is TV!

I guess the Regents scholars in here couldn't take your grammatical errors LOL...I just looked at it as a way to cut you down further because they didn't like your point. Had you said, " I luv JEF N JOORDUNN" I am sure it would have been welcomed with open arms. :)

LOL Cappy idolization and reminiscent of Natalie and Chima when Jessie left in BB11.

I cannot believe that Shelly is a 41 year old woman acting like she's in junior high with her NEW BFF!! She totally provoked Jordan and was saying basically, Nanny nanny boo boo!! Jordan WILL get over this but it's going to take her a minute!

RUBY!!!! :) Thanks for addressing that. My grandfathers, father and now my husband are all military men and hats off to our service men and women (that goes without saying)...but I agree, what does that have to do with how a reality show is watched? It is TV!

I guess the Regents scholars in here couldn't take your grammatical errors LOL...I just looked at it as a way to cut you down further because they didn't like your point. Had you said, " I luv JEF N JOORDUNN" I am sure it would have been welcomed with open arms. :)

LOL Cappy idolization and reminiscent of Natalie and Chima when Jessie left in BB11.

:animated_rotfl: I luv jefff N jordin :animated_bouncy: but if you don't, you have a right to say it! I agree! (talk about bullies)

:animated_bouncy:

Anyway, I wonder if there really is a pandora's box in the HOH. Who will it benefit? Will it change the game? Will it be an epic fail again?

I hope Jeff gets to come back and spend time with Jordan! :hug: It was all so fast!

I feel like I am missing something - do we know for sure that Rach/Jor were nominated?

Porsch, Kalia and Shelley have been talking about it all day. Adam is another consideration. They are still trying to decide the best way to go in case Adam is really with Rachel and Jordan. The noms have not happened yet.

Porsch, Kalia and Shelley have been talking about it all day. Adam is another consideration. They are still trying to decide the best way to go in case Adam is really with Rachel and Jordan. The noms have not happened yet.

Thanks! I knew they were going back and forth and I knew that was the most likely thing to happen, but since it says "Part 2 Nominee" on the thread I was afraid I was missing something... I was hoping they would be stupid enough to nominate Rach/Adam and Jordan pull something out and win POV.

I was going to watch it again but I can't. The way Jordan sobs! :no:

Someone said Shelly was baiting her this morning by saying hello and grinning in her face! I don't see why she has to be extra cruel now!

Smass you have to watch it again, the one from Marty. An ending was added that will blow your socks off. LMAO!!!!!! <at the ending>

Smass you have to watch it again, the one from Marty. An ending was added that will blow your socks off. LMAO!!!!!! <at the ending>

OK I'll watch now! :animated_rotfl:

OK got it! Great ending! Shell-man, it's true! :animated_rotfl: She is a man! Zingbot said so!

Fbombs galore! THE C WORD_WOOOOO--- I still don't know why Shelly got in her face right then!

I swear she is going to regret ever going on!

:animated_bouncy:

Anyway, I wonder if there really is a pandora's box in the HOH. Who will it benefit? Will it change the game? Will it be an epic fail again?

I hope Jeff gets to come back and spend time with Jordan! :hug: It was all so fast!

I was wondering about a Pandora's Box too but I doubt they'd wait until final 6 to do it. If she got a Coup d'etat, for example, she'd have to use it at final 6 because at final 5 there are scenarios where she couldn't change both nominations. And, if you're HOH, why do you need a Coup d'etat? Maybe a Diamond POV but I doubt they'd give that to someone to be used at final 5.

I was wondering about a Pandora's Box too but I doubt they'd wait until final 6 to do it. If she got a Coup d'etat, for example, she'd have to use it at final 6 because at final 5 there are scenarios where she couldn't change both nominations. And, if you're HOH, why do you need a Coup d'etat? Maybe a Diamond POV but I doubt they'd give that to someone to be used at final 5.

it's true! it's pretty late in the game now! Wishful thinking I guess! :pixiedust:

Archived