Jordan - Week 8/DE Part 2 Nominee & CO-POV Winner

CeCiMom

Any line can be crossed when it's a fight for money, I guess. Some people have no scruples, obviously.

that is the key word kentucky SCRUPLES and gluttony and greed are a powerful thing, and how the mighty will fall because of it, you watch, it aint over yet.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan was talking about the instructions Dani's left of Kahlia, Porsche and the Shelly.

This next part is getting tiring. This is pretty simply stuff we're dealing with folks. Jordan's pain is NOT so much from Jeff's leaving, it is mainly coming from having been betrayed by her best girl buddy. Someone she believed to be a real friend. She feels responsible for bringing in the Judas that sent her man packing and fracturing her alliance. Jordan feels her naivete has cost her a lot right about now.

She bought Shelly's proclamations of never ending friendship, hook line and sinker. What magnified this hurt is the collapsed time-frame. She didn't have the normal week to process these things that everyone else gets... she had about an hour!!!!

Her best girl friend betrayed her, her man is gone, her alliance is fractured, and she feels like she let her man and her alliance down.... that's more than the rest of the HGs have had to deal with at any point during this game.

But for those who get their jollies when a good person has been betrayed and hurt, this must be a very happy time. Anybody up for throwing water balloons at a funeral procession???? America has become one sick place.

I'm outta here... let the bloodletting begin!

Monk

Oh Monk , your thoughtfulness and insight are like no other, I get completely what you are trying to convey, I have lived a lot in my 65 yrs and what I think and know today is sooo totally different than earlier in my life, trust me ppl will have regrets but there is no getting back time, so I feel Shelly wil be at some point in her life very regretful and that is punishment enough, she is a sad case for sure

I rarely dissagee wih you cheif,but this is no pissing party, this is a girl who feelings are crushed by a lyin nasty ho shelly, I hate her for hurting Jordan the way she did, she can play the game all she wants but she did not have to go for Jordans juglar, not nice a all, not even in BB realm, and I am damn proud of rachel for reaching out to her fellow sister to htry and soften the blow, plz give credit where credit is due

If you rarely disagree with me then you know that I've always been a j n j fan...But the last couple weeks jeffry has shown me his true colors with his being a bully...And while I still kind of like Jordo and think I want her and pooch in the end, I do not feel sorry for her...Her drama last night was uncalled for and she should have expected such betrayal...This is a game, and both J n J know lying is a part of it...As far as her feelings being crushed...Wasn't it just last week that jordo was saying shelly could not be trusted? And about rachel reaching out...Rachel was trying her best to inflame the situation...I listened to the live feeds, watched the sheldon/jordo youtube video and watched bbad...I saw with my own eyes where rachHO fake hugged Jordo looked straight into the camera and gave her sinister looking smiley smirk to not only one camera but to another one as well...She doesn't give a damn about jordo any more than sheldon does...

But for those who get their jollies when a good person has been betrayed and hurt, this must be a very happy time. Anybody up for throwing water balloons at a funeral procession???? America has become one sick place.

In real life do i get jollies when i see a good person hurt? Not at all. On a tv show for a bunch of wannabe actors enjoying their 15 minutes of fame and making money off it (espec. for some blonde who has already won BB)? Please. Ill unplug myself whenever that line between reality and make believe begins to blur.

If you rarely disagree with me then you know that I've always been a j n j fan...But the last couple weeks jeffry has shown me his true colors with his being a bully...And while I still kind of like Jordo and think I want her and pooch in the end, I do not feel sorry for her...Her drama last night was uncalled for and she should have expected such betrayal...This is a game, and both J n J know lying is a part of it...As far as her feelings being crushed...Wasn't it just last week that jordo was saying shelly could not be trusted? And about rachel reaching out...Rachel was trying her best to inflame the situation...I listened to the live feeds, watched the sheldon/jordo youtube video and watched bbad...I saw with my own eyes where rachHO fake hugged Jordo looked straight into the camera and gave her sinister looking smiley smirk to not only one camera but to another one as well...She doesn't give a damn about jordo any more than sheldon does...

I think it became more clear to me last night that there was a lot of stuff being spread around the house by a lot of different ppl, and I think Dani had a hand in a lot of it and it worked, I think Jordan was sooo paranoid , she was hearing different stories about Shelly and Rachel, and this could very well be true about Rachel not caring truly caring about jordo, but I did appreciate her trying to help her last night, I guess I am an old softie, I still do not like Shellys tactics and feel she could have gone about her strategy in a much different way, she seems so manic and crazed and unkind, when there was no need to be and not just Jordan but Jeff Rachel, her and adam were contimplating taking Jeffs cigs last night, I dont like that self help thing

OK report from JOKERS

12:34 PM Porchse: If the four of us can't beat Jordan in a veto, we deserve to leave. I'll go home. NT

12:33 PM Porshe telling Adam that she wants to put him and Rachel on blockAdam is not on board with this plan. He thinks if Jordan wins veto she will take Rachel off and then one of the newbies would go up. Kalia is saying Jordan will never win. She hasn't won anything all season. Adam tells Porshe you didn't win anything until last night. Porshe says if us 4 can't beat Jordan in veto then we deserve to go home.

12:31 PM Adam telling P/K it would be best to nominate both J/R, so they don't have a chance to save each other. NT

12:14 PM It sounds like Porsche is gonna nominate Rachel & Adam, Kalia said she thinks Adam is with them but if he wanted to get the numbers on his side there is a way.

12:12 PM J/R discussing the possible veto competitions with references to previous seasons.

OK if Porsche puts up Adam, Jordan and Rachel will have a great chance! I don't know what she is thinking but good!

Adam sucks!

OK report from JOKERS

12:34 PM Porchse: If the four of us can't beat Jordan in a veto, we deserve to leave. I'll go home. NT

12:33 PM Porshe telling Adam that she wants to put him and Rachel on blockAdam is not on board with this plan. He thinks if Jordan wins veto she will take Rachel off and then one of the newbies would go up. Kalia is saying Jordan will never win. She hasn't won anything all season. Adam tells Porshe you didn't win anything until last night. Porshe says if us 4 can't beat Jordan in veto then we deserve to go home.

12:31 PM Adam telling P/K it would be best to nominate both J/R, so they don't have a chance to save each other. NT

12:14 PM It sounds like Porsche is gonna nominate Rachel & Adam, Kalia said she thinks Adam is with them but if he wanted to get the numbers on his side there is a way.

12:12 PM J/R discussing the possible veto competitions with references to previous seasons.

OK if Porsche puts up Adam, Jordan and Rachel will have a great chance! I don't know what she is thinking but good!

Adam sucks!

fab idea, adam amd Rachel, oh yeah, and I will not predict, but it could turn things around again, Porsche is stupid, and Adam doesn't like that idea?? wow, Adam you have laid around all season winning only one veto and like Shelly you just want someone to take you to f2, get a life dude,lol

Jordan was talking about the instructions Dani's left of Kahlia, Porsche and the Shelly.

This next part is getting tiring. This is pretty simply stuff we're dealing with folks. Jordan's pain is NOT so much from Jeff's leaving, it is mainly coming from having been betrayed by her best girl buddy. Someone she believed to be a real friend. She feels responsible for bringing in the Judas that sent her man packing and fracturing her alliance. Jordan feels her naivete has cost her a lot right about now.

She bought Shelly's proclamations of never ending friendship, hook line and sinker. What magnified this hurt is the collapsed time-frame. She didn't have the normal week to process these things that everyone else gets... she had about an hour!!!!

Her best girl friend betrayed her, her man is gone, her alliance is fractured, and she feels like she let her man and her alliance down.... that's more than the rest of the HGs have had to deal with at any point during this game.

I'm outta here... let the bloodletting begin!

Monk

There is a show on TV called "Little House on the Prairie" - I think you would like it - give it a try. I can tell that BB is not for you. You do not understand the concept of the game.

Boo Hoo Hoo for Jordan. If she feels betrayed, get the heck out of there. She has been so fortunate throughout the whole game with an extra partner who she can count on 100%. No one else had that except Brenchel. Instead of being grateful for that, she expects others to fend for her two. If she is that dumb to beleive that Shelley was in the game to get her further ahead, she is more stupid that I thought. In my eyes, just spoiled. The light just came on that she may have to play the game or win a comp because she has been non-existant so far on that. She has done nothing!

Does she really think that she would rather give the money to Her and Jeff than keep it for her family? If you want to blame anyone for her stupidity, blame yourself and the others on these websites that gush over them and make them sound like they are Gods. J & J beleive everyone feels that way. Thats why they beleived Shelley.

There is a show on TV called "Little House on the Prairie" - I think you would like it - give it a try. I can tell that BB is not for you. You do not understand the concept of the game.

Boo Hoo Hoo for Jordan. If she feels betrayed, get the heck out of there. She has been so fortunate throughout the whole game with an extra partner who she can count on 100%. No one else had that except Brenchel. Instead of being grateful for that, she expects others to fend for her two. If she is that dumb to beleive that Shelley was in the game to get her further ahead, she is more stupid that I thought. In my eyes, just spoiled. The light just came on that she may have to play the game or win a comp because she has been non-existant so far on that. She has done nothing!

Does she really think that she would rather give the money to Her and Jeff than keep it for her family? If you want to blame anyone for her stupidity, blame yourself and the others on these websites that gush over them and make them sound like they are Gods. J & J beleive everyone feels that way. Thats why they beleived Shelley.

Little house on the prarie?? I think "the bad Seed" would be one for you to enjoy, uh and excuse me but that is not what Jordan is upset with Shelly about, she was not expecting Shelly to like be all for her and not for herself, where does this jumble come from??? I guess it all goes back to each person only hears and sees what they want, nothing can be done about that , to each his own, but I know Shelly is the nasty peice of work that I feel she is, she has not done herself any favors by going on a show when she is some big corp exec, those companies do not look upon that very highly, nor is she teaching an 8 yr old daughter a good example of how to live your life in an honest, humble way. Yeah BB is no sunday school pic nic and just like survivor you cannot go thru the game without lying, but neither do you have to go so overboard that even you dont know what is truth and or a lie youve told

I absolutely LOVE Jordan and Jeff and they will always be my two favorites. I hate the way that Shelly went about things with Jordan in a few ways:

One - Shelly just voted Jeff out of the house. Obviously Jordan was fuming and needed time to regroup. I think she has an excuse to be upset - the one person that she trusted more than anyone and her boyfriend just left the house in the blink of an eye. She was upset, felt backstabbed, and probably stunned by the whole thing.

Two - Shelly didn't just backstab Jordan like a gameplayer, she acted like she was truly her best friend which made it all worse. That would be like Jeff going against Jordan! Shelly tricked Jordan into thinking they had some special bond with her that she had with no one else. Jordan gave her the phone call and Shelly just sat pretty while Jeff was HoH. So to Jordan it wasn't just a game move, it was way more personal.

Three - Shelly claimed she wanted to talk to Jordan when she wasn't upset, but then she got down in her face when Jordan was just lying there. What was Jordan supposed to do? Let someone scream in her face like that?

We never see Jordan freaking out and screaming, and this time she had good reason to (in my opinion). Hopefully she and Rachel can suck it up and fight back instead of rolling over to die!

Well said couldn't of said it any better!!!

I hate Jeff & Jordan. That's right . . . I said it.

And I'm happy Jeff's gone & Jordan is upset.

*crickets* *crickets* Looks like nobody cares dude. I think it's pretty apparent not everyone loves J&J so I think you can stop acting like by saying that you were going to strike a nerve.

This one is just too tasty to let pass.

I spent 14 months in Viet Nam as a Marine doorgunner/rescueman. My job was to pull A-teams, recons, and pilots out of the hottest of hotspots. Is BB the show for me? I'd say if I try real hard, I can handle it just fine.

Do I like a more sophisticated game of persuasion & charm?

Well, yes I do.

The low brow lying and backstabbing game is a simple and boring game designed for the simple and boring. Looks like you lucked out this year and got the show of your dreams.

Lies; yes they are a part of the game. Deception is too.<==NOTE the use of the word "too" and the absence of the word "two."

Ah, my little one, this brings me to your posts of today. They scream for help, so I'll extend a hand to you. Your grammar, spelling, punctuation and attempts at logic are in need of extensive repair. Your insight is also stunted, to say the least.... "you can tell..." Hell, you can't even write!

Don't worry my little one, I'll give you a some help. Your sentence fragment, "she expects others to fend for her two." can't be fixed to become a provably correct logic but your word selection can be improved by studying the following sentence fragment, "she also expects others to fend for her." BTW, it's "too" not "two". Write "too" when your mean "also." Write "two" when you mean the number "2."

The rest of your gobbledygook is unrepairable... best start over my little friend. Try again.. Good luck! We all wait with baited breath.

Monk

oh Monk ^^^^^^ such a fun post and oh sooo true, semper Phi by the way

This one is just too tasty to let pass.

I spent 14 months in Viet Nam as a Marine doorgunner/rescueman. My job was to pull A-teams, recons, and pilots out of the hottest of hotspots. Is BB the show for me? I'd say if I try real hard, I can handle it just fine.

Do I like a more sophisticated game of persuasion & charm?

Well, yes I do.

The low brow lying and backstabbing game is a simple and boring game designed for the simple and boring. Looks like you lucked out this year and got the show of your dreams.

Lies; yes they are a part of the game. Deception is too.<==NOTE the use of the word "too" and the absence of the word "two."

Ah, my little one, this brings me to your posts of today. They scream for help, so I'll extend a hand to you. Your grammar, spelling, punctuation and attempts at logic are in need of extensive repair. Your insight is also stunted, to say the least.... "you can tell..." Hell, you can't even write!

Don't worry my little one, I'll give you a some help. Your sentence fragment, "she expects others to fend for her two." can't be fixed to become a provably correct logic but your word selection can be improved by studying the following sentence fragment, "she also expects others to fend for her." BTW, it's "too" not "two". Write "too" when your mean "also." Write "two" when you mean the number "2."

The rest of your gobbledygook is unrepairable... best start over my little friend. Try again.. Good luck! We all wait with baited breath.

Monk

:party_smilie::party_smilie::animated_wave: Monk

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::animated_wave:

oh Monk ^^^^^^ such a fun post and oh sooo true, semper Phi by the way

Thanks... and I hope we all can thank our vets as they come home.... I know what it's like to be shunned until y hair grew back and a beard covered my face. I hope the sentiments of those days never return.

Semper Fi

Cpl FeloniousMonk

BB game aside, I just wanted to say thank you for this.

Thanks... I do appreciate it, even all these years later... It took so very long to hear my first civilian to say to me "Welcome Home Marine" after I was lucky enough to come home to America with all my fingers and toes.

Thanks again... thank any vet you come across... you never know what they've endured.

Semper Fi

Cpl FeloniousMonk

I'm hoping that Jordan isn't nominated next to Rachel, wins the veto and forces Porche into having two of her own up for eviction!

I would LOVE it!

BTW I always take what people say about themselves on the board with a grain of salt. Yana used to always comment on the ex-HG who would come here posting anonomously and try to fake people out, and other "ghosties" who would have 6 different accounts and post under six different names.

Also who cares about grammar or spelling on an informal board? We should all feel comfortable enough to post our opinions even if we can't spell, without anyone getting on a high horse and making fun of them.

And I say this as a complete Jordan fan. What's fair is fair, regardless of which HG I like!

Thanks... and I hope we all can thank our vets as they come home.... I know what it's like to be shunned until y hair grew back and a beard covered my face. I hope the sentiments of those days never return.

Semper Fi

Cpl FeloniousMonk

I am from the viett Nam era, and anyone who fought that war was not even recognized, but rather shunned, horrible war as all wars are, but my heart goes out special to the guys of viet nam, my husband fought as a machine gunner in that war, only 3 came back from his platoon, he was one of them, so I do salute each and every one of you,oops I spelled phi wrong tho,lol Semper Fi cpl, as is

I hate Jeff & Jordan. That's right . . . I said it.

And I'm happy Jeff's gone & Jordan is upset.

Well, I'm glad someone is happy about it. Me, not so much!!! I was just watching the feeds with Kalia, Porsche and Shelly and I had to turn it off.

Well, I'm glad someone is happy about it. Me, not so much!!! I was just watching the feeds with Kalia, Porsche and Shelly and I had to turn it off.

They are having a Dani LOVE fest and Shelly is talking about what a beautiful butterfly was inside of Dani... The memorial is going on and on.

Shelly talking to Kalia and Porsche that she has something special for them after. Porsche said she loves presents.

Archived