Jordan - Week 8/DE Part 2 Nominee & CO-POV Winner

CeCiMom

Guest 6Borders

People can see things any way they want and I'm not upset about it. I see that Jordan just showed America that she is not the sweet little princess she has been portrayed as )and frankly I'm glad to see she has some emotions).

Interesting tho: Jordan said she didn't want to come back, that she did it for Jeff. In Jeff's interview with Julie he said "I did it for Jordan". (this does seem to be the mantra with the "vets"...they did it for the other person...especially when they lose something!).

Hopefully Jordan will follow Jeff out the door and they can spend the rest of their summer together.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely LOVE Jordan and Jeff and they will always be my two favorites. I hate the way that Shelly went about things with Jordan in a few ways:

One - Shelly just voted Jeff out of the house. Obviously Jordan was fuming and needed time to regroup. I think she has an excuse to be upset - the one person that she trusted more than anyone and her boyfriend just left the house in the blink of an eye. She was upset, felt backstabbed, and probably stunned by the whole thing.

Two - Shelly didn't just backstab Jordan like a gameplayer, she acted like she was truly her best friend which made it all worse. That would be like Jeff going against Jordan! Shelly tricked Jordan into thinking they had some special bond with her that she had with no one else. Jordan gave her the phone call and Shelly just sat pretty while Jeff was HoH. So to Jordan it wasn't just a game move, it was way more personal.

Three - Shelly claimed she wanted to talk to Jordan when she wasn't upset, but then she got down in her face when Jordan was just lying there. What was Jordan supposed to do? Let someone scream in her face like that?

We never see Jordan freaking out and screaming, and this time she had good reason to (in my opinion). Hopefully she and Rachel can suck it up and fight back instead of rolling over to die!

Oh Calicuddle, I so agree with you. People say it's because she is sad about Jeff, but that has nothing to do with it.

I so agree with you. Shelly really hurt her. The pain in her eyes as she talked about shelly was hard to watch..Do not let a scum like shelly ruin the sweet caring lady that you are, Jordan. America loves ya Jordan and so does Jeff :smitten:

Not sure how people expected Jordan to respond with a 41 year old woman screaming at her in her face. Shelly was the one who started the yelling and kept provoking Jordan...and Shelly is the grown woman?

Just remember Shelly is a grown woman, and should not have approched Jordan at that time....I think she was just trying to ease her own guilt, for evicting Jeff.

....Shame on Shelly, for her very poor judgement!

Shelly is a beyotch but Jordan saying she wants to go to jury and doesn't care and didn't even want to come back makes me a little angry. You have a 1 in 6 chance of being GIFTED ANOTHER 500K. She hasn't had to do anything at all and she is in final freaking 6 and she wants to quit because she might have to actually start PLAYING BIG BROTHER and try to win a competition or 2.

I'm not a diehard Jeff and Jordan fan - I'm a Rachel fan forever...but I do think Jordan is a very sweet person, and even the sweetest, nicest people have their moments. It broke my heart watching her cry last night. IMO she was totally justified with her blow-up at Shelly. Why did Shelly deem it necessary to get in her face and yell like that? Especially at that particular moment. She should have let her have some space and she definitely should have approached her in a different way. Rachel impressed me pulling Jordan away from Shelly the way she did. Shelly crossed the line with her behavior - again. I didn't think I could loathe her anymore than I already do.

I'm not a diehard Jeff and Jordan fan - I'm a Rachel fan forever...but I do think Jordan is a very sweet person, and even the sweetest, nicest people have their moments. It broke my heart watching her cry last night. IMO she was totally justified with her blow-up at Shelly. Why did Shelly deem it necessary to get in her face and yell like that? Especially at that particular moment. She should have let her have some space and she definitely should have approached her in a different way. Rachel impressed me pulling Jordan away from Shelly the way she did. Shelly crossed the line with her behavior - again. I didn't think I could loathe her anymore than I already do.

ITA!! Rachel was great with Jordan last night. I'm kinda hoping for a Rachel/Shelly F2 just so Shelly can lose to her because she hates Rachel so much.

Sorry Borders, I see things totally different then you!

Still a J/J fan!

I see thing waaayyy different that you 6borders, I too am still a J & J fan

Still love Jordan (& Jeff!). Shoot, I'm still crying whenever I let myself think back to how heartbroken she was last night. BB is a game, but it does NOT have to be played cruely. Personally, I think the way a person chooses to play this game speaks volumes about the type of person they are. Jordan is my type of people.

I so agree with you. Shelly really hurt her. The pain in her eyes as she talked about shelly was hard to watch..Do not let a scum like shelly ruin the sweet caring lady that you are, Jordan. America loves ya Jordan and so does Jeff :smitten:

Oh no ... Not all America! I am so over those two. They thought it was the "Jeff and Jordan Hour" and everyone was supposed to cater to them. Jordan talked about "Floaters" all the time. What the heck is she?????

Sweet caring Lady ... you need to get the feeds .... not just the clips that they show in TV.

In Jeff's speech - or should I say when is was ranting as a dictator to Julie, he mentioned that the ones that got him out just started to play the game. What??? They have been playing him all along but he is too cocky to realize it. Porsch and Kalia have won just as many comps as he did. He made a fool of himself.

Shelly was just in the bathroom putting on her makeup and Jordan walked in to brush her teeth. Shelly said, "hello Jordan." Jordan completely ignored her, put toothpaste on her brush and walked across the room to brush her teeth. Shelly just started grinning. All of a sudden, it's just a game to her and Jordan shouldn't feel betrayed. She told Kalia (I think) that things were going to get so fun. She's evil to the core.

People can see things any way they want and I'm not upset about it. I see that Jordan just showed America that she is not the sweet little princess she has been portrayed as )and frankly I'm glad to see she has some emotions).

Interesting tho: Jordan said she didn't want to come back, that she did it for Jeff. In Jeff's interview with Julie he said "I did it for Jordan". (this does seem to be the mantra with the "vets"...they did it for the other person...especially when they lose something!).

Hopefully Jordan will follow Jeff out the door and they can spend the rest of their summer together.

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!

In Jeff's speech - or should I say when is was ranting as a dictator to Julie, he mentioned that the ones that got him out just started to play the game. What??? They have been playing him all along but he is too cocky to realize it.

3 Vets in the house (possibly 4 by the end of the week). Youre right Jeff, the newbs just STARTED playing the game!! :animated_rotfl:

Shelly was just in the bathroom putting on her makeup and Jordan walked in to brush her teeth. Shelly said, "hello Jordan." Jordan completely ignored her, put toothpaste on her brush and walked across the room to brush her teeth. Shelly just started grinning. All of a sudden, it's just a game to her and Jordan shouldn't feel betrayed. She told Kalia (I think) that things were going to get so fun. She's evil to the core.

Boo Hoo Hoo ... J & J never felt bad when anyone else left. Why should anyone feel bad for her? She WILLINGLY came on the show ... for the 2ND TIME ... so she obviously knows how BB works. It is a game of scamming, lying, making big moves. If she does not understand that, she is in the wrong house - Go home where you belong.

I really do think it is all a scam ... no one can be that naive. J & J thought they had it in the bag. Ha Ha ... too bad, so sad. No tears on my part.

Boo Hoo Hoo ... J & J never felt bad when anyone else left. Why should anyone feel bad for her? She WILLINGLY came on the show ... for the 2ND TIME ... so she obviously knows how BB works. It is a game of scamming, lying, making big moves. If she does not understand that, she is in the wrong house - Go home where you belong.

I really do think it is all a scam ... no one can be that naive. J & J thought they had it in the bag. Ha Ha ... too bad, so sad. No tears on my part.

Any line can be crossed when it's a fight for money, I guess. Some people have no scruples, obviously.

Last night, Jordan says "Jeff is going to kill Dani". What?????? What did Dani do to Jeff? Jeff is the one that eliminated Dani. Why should he kill her? Jordan and Jeff are totally jealous and obsessed with Dani.

How are they jealous & obsessed with Dani? I don't know what you or Jordan are talking about.

How are they jealous & obsessed with Dani? I don't know what you or Jordan are talking about.

The proof in the pudding is last night, Dani was already gone and they were still blaming her for Jeff being gone. Is she a Ghost vote?? Whey does Jeff want to kill her???

All Dani did to Jeff was mention to Rachel to backdoor him. So what? I wish it would have happened. They act like she murdered someone.

The proof in the pudding is last night, Dani was already gone and they were still blaming her for Jeff being gone. Is she a Ghost vote?? Whey does Jeff want to kill her???

All Dani did to Jeff was mention to Rachel to backdoor him. So what? I wish it would have happened. They act like she murdered someone.

Jordan was talking about the instructions Dani's left of Kahlia, Porsche and the Shelly.

This next part is getting tiring. This is pretty simply stuff we're dealing with folks. Jordan's pain is NOT so much from Jeff's leaving, it is mainly coming from having been betrayed by her best girl buddy. Someone she believed to be a real friend. She feels responsible for bringing in the Judas that sent her man packing and fracturing her alliance. Jordan feels her naivete has cost her a lot right about now.

She bought Shelly's proclamations of never ending friendship, hook line and sinker. What magnified this hurt is the collapsed time-frame. She didn't have the normal week to process these things that everyone else gets... she had about an hour!!!!

Her best girl friend betrayed her, her man is gone, her alliance is fractured, and she feels like she let her man and her alliance down.... that's more than the rest of the HGs have had to deal with at any point during this game.

But for those who get their jollies when a good person has been betrayed and hurt, this must be a very happy time. Anybody up for throwing water balloons at a funeral procession???? America has become one sick place.

I'm outta here... let the bloodletting begin!

Monk

Archived