Adam - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome KyTallgirl to Morty's. :animated_wave:

(all paraphrasing)

Adam said that he is with Jordan and Rachel. He talked about the crappy game he played. He said he tried to win every challenge accept the ice cream one. (I think that was the one)

He told America that Rachel is not a bad person and he respects her and her love for Brenden. She is misunderstood.

He adores Jordan and wishes he would have stayed loyal to her a long time ago. He thinks she is just the nicest and sweetest girl. He had some regrets about the way he played the game but he is on board 100% with Jordan and Rachel.

It was good to hear that from Adam's mouth. Say what you want about the guy, but I pretty much agree with his opinions about everyone in the game. And, I do think he has an HOH coming...maybe tonight. Better him than Kalia. ;)

Makes me happy to know that Adam told America where his allegiance lies. But, I want to know--has he told Jordan & Rachel?! I keep reading how Shelly is constantly in their ear, so I am wondering if Adam is talking to them. Hope he is!!

IMO, Adam certainly hasn't spoke to R/J with the same conviction he spoke to America. He acts as if he's not even fighting for his survival this week. I believe R/J will evict Shelly but who knows what she's going to say and do today. Lying obviously isn't beneath her. I'm curious to hear her eviction speech when she swears her allegiance to R/J. I wonder which of them BB is going to allow to speak first. If it's Adam, he may crap his pants when he hears Shelly proclaim her loyalty to them in front of K/P.

Makes me happy to know that Adam told America where his allegiance lies. But, I want to know--has he told Jordan & Rachel?! I keep reading how Shelly is constantly in their ear, so I am wondering if Adam is talking to them. Hope he is!!

If Kalia wins the next HOH, Adam will declare his undying love and devotion to K/P. His allegiance is with whoever has power. He would crap his pants if he became HOH and actually had to pick a side. He is the biggest jellyfish of all time.

If Kalia wins the next HOH, Adam will declare his undying love and devotion to K/P. His allegiance is with whoever has power. He would crap his pants if he became HOH and actually had to pick a side. He is the biggest jellyfish of all time.

I think they'll keep Adam. I agree with you, if Kalia wins HOH he will obviously fight for himself and not Jordan/Rachel; however, if he wins HOH I think he will have R/J's backs.

You guys are only setting yourself up for disappointment. Jordan and Rachel have the power right now so he's making sure he's good with them. Did you guys not see him when Porsche won HOH set himself in an alliance with her, Kalia and Shelly? Thats all he does. You have power, he'll do whatever you want him to do.

TML, i hope you are wrong. He has been really close to P all season - he better not keep skanky p over sweet jordan.

Well one of the reasons why he's been close is because Jeff/Vets were dominating the season. They continuously held power and he was never the top target as long as Jeff was in the house.

From what I can tell about Adam he is a loyal guy while it serves his purposes but he is not a "go down with the ship" type of guy. When that ship starts sinking he will evacuate quicker than you can say "Iceberg ahead!" Make no mistake, he is still on the fence. I do believe he will try to win HOH and if he wins he will put Kalia/Porsche up because there is very little risk in that move and it makes him look good. But if Kalia wins it's right back to the newbie alliance. He's covered no matter what happens whether you call that floating or just good gameplay.

From what I can tell about Adam he is a loyal guy while it serves his purposes but he is not a "go down with the ship" type of guy. When that ship starts sinking he will evacuate quicker than you can say "Iceberg ahead!" Make no mistake, he is still on the fence. I do believe he will try to win HOH and if he wins he will put Kalia/Porsche up because there is very little risk in that move and it makes him look good. But if Kalia wins it's right back to the newbie alliance. He's covered no matter what happens whether you call that floating or just good gameplay.

Good assessment.

I think they'll keep Adam. I agree with you, if Kalia wins HOH he will obviously fight for himself and not Jordan/Rachel; however, if he wins HOH I think he will have R/J's backs.

I SOOOOO hope you are right but he and Porsche seem really tight. Just hoping for a Rachel or Jordan (hopefully Jordan) win and we won't even have to worry about it.

Archived