Adam - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow, I just thought of the fact that Adam doesn't know about Hurricane Irene... he just mentioned being stuck on I-95 and Jersey was one of the hard hit areas...

I'm in MA and I'm just getting a drizzle and we are in the peak. I guess the storm is over now--thank goodnessx :animated_bouncy:

Adam The Overlooked. He is occupying the most valuable space on BB13.

It's been awhile since I threw Adam some positive fan reinforcement.

:guitarist:

Go Team Floaters! We're the ones with the lowest blood pressure at the end of each year. It's a healthy lifestyle choice. Ha ha ha ha.

(You know, this is the furthest one of my picks has ever gotten! Which now that I've typed it has probably sealed his fate. LOL)

I'm in MA and I'm just getting a drizzle and we are in the peak. I guess the storm is over now--thank goodnessx :animated_bouncy:

Glad to hear you (and many others here) are all safe and sound!

It's been awhile since I threw Adam some positive fan reinforcement.

:guitarist:

Go Team Floaters! We're the ones with the lowest blood pressure at the end of each year. It's a healthy lifestyle choice. Ha ha ha ha.

(You know, this is the furthest one of my picks has ever gotten! Which now that I've typed it has probably sealed his fate. LOL)

Well now, it's going to be all your fault if he goes and we are stuck with Shelly in the house. :disgust::animated_wave:

:animated_wave: Hi Straykat!

:lipsrsealed2: <- Me for rest of week to balance karma!

Hi ZuZu!

You know, I really wanted to be a fan of Adam since he is a big BB fan and I really didn't like the bringing in the vets against the newbies. I don't dislike him just not a fan. But if he is F2 with Porsche then I am hoping he wins.

well that is all changed, no f2 with porsche no mo,lolo the girls have gotten to him, and they are going to keep adam and have furthered the deal by pissing him off that all his deals are out in hte open having been spread by shelly

omg, I am goin to the movies and the talk is gettin good, hope everyone is updating so I can read it when I get back,lol peace out kids

I was thinkin..... I do that sometimes.

Yes Adam is a floating wimp but he has never really had anybody truly on his side that had his back. He never had a solid partner. Makes me understand a little more about why he floated back and forth.

Remember Adam is a floater. Right now Rachel/Jordan control the vote so he'll say anything to them to make sure he's safe. Next week if Kalia takes HOH, he'll try to dig himself something there as well.

Remember Adam is a floater. Right now Rachel/Jordan control the vote so he'll say anything to them to make sure he's safe. Next week if Kalia takes HOH, he'll try to dig himself something there as well.

That's about all the game he has going at this point, I guess.

That's about all the game he has going at this point, I guess.

Pretty much. I think the only way he can now win is if he wins some HOHs/Vetos. I doubt this guy can beat anyone in the Final 2 though if he continues to slide by.

why do you want to keep dani so bad?

why do you want to keep dani so bad?

why do you want to keep dani so bad? :animated_bouncy:

he doesnt hold his anger well :animated_bouncy:

I thought he was throwing all these comps but does he actually just suck this bad? I WANT to believe that he is truly loyal to Jeff and Jordan which I think he showed by voting for Jeff to stay but he helps nobody out with never winning a thing. His DR's make it seem like he actually just sucks but he's too smart to not win...is he the most fail player ever under pressure or does he throw them? I'd say throw but don't people use their DR's to tell the truth lol the one place they don't have to lie...

Adam shook hands on a deal with R/J today. But then again, he also told P just before he spoke with R/J that he was going to make promises to them he has no intention of keeping.

I don't think it matters which one R/J votes out. Neither of them has any intentions of honoring a deal they make with R/J, imo.

I think Adam would prefer to ride with Jordan and Rachel but sadly he will go to the side of whoever wins HOH. After that he has got to stick to a team.

edit to add: I never thought of this but he may win the HOH. Then what does he do? Rachel and Kalia???

Archived