Adam - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's turning into a self-righteous a$$ who thinks he somehow earned his way to the end right alongside the coven. They've infected him. He's nothing but a big p*$$y. He does seem alot more comfortable since he's the only guy in the house and he's floated to the winning team again. He can bash with the best of them.

I think that Adam is going to win the $500K if he makes it to F2 with either Kalia, Porsche or Shelly. I think that J/J & R/B will vote for one of their "own" from their alliance...Adam showed loyalty to Jeff when he voted Daniele out and voted for Jeff to stay. Not to mention, K/P/S are on their sh** list! And they also may do it out of spite against Daniele's alliance.

I do not think he will make it past next week, shelly will go this week as i think the girls will win the veto, and it will rattle Porsche and Kalia, adam is nervous all the time cuase he knows he is a big ass floater, and i also am disguto with him and how mean and hatelful he was being about the girls, i actually like Rachel this past week and of course i have always liked Jordan, but adam is a huge a**, I can barely stand to listen to them so I cannot update right now, in fact am thinking about cancelling my feeds very soon

big super move are we there yet? :animated_bouncy:

I'm walking on a very shaky limb with this guy. The only way he'll convince me that he isn't a wimp, is if he gets rid of that huge chip on his shoulder about Rachel who has done nothing to him, and re-aligns with she and Jordan to take down those other three. If he does that, he will have played this game imo.

I still like Adam. He was loyal to J/J till the end of their duo. As long as he isn't screaming in peoples faces, making snide remarks as someone walks past(so that they hear them) or hiding personal belongings--he gets a pass from me. He has his own game to play too. He knows where he stands in the house, so he may as well work his angles as best he can. I hope he will help pout R/J but we'll see how it plays out. (I haven't seen any live feeds & I haven't read any updates, so I dunno what he's been up to).

Adam is kind of a bit dumb but thinks he's smart sometimes, but I like him on a personal level yet. If him and Shelly replace J and R on the block if (J and R) win veto, I want Shelly to go home and Adam to stay.

big super move are we there yet? :animated_bouncy:

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

I still like Adam. He was loyal to J/J till the end of their duo. As long as he isn't screaming in peoples faces, making snide remarks as someone walks past(so that they hear them) or hiding personal belongings--he gets a pass from me. He has his own game to play too. He knows where he stands in the house, so he may as well work his angles as best he can. I hope he will help pout R/J but we'll see how it plays out. (I haven't seen any live feeds & I haven't read any updates, so I dunno what he's been up to).

he is talking really nasty about R/J and I dislike this no reason for him to join in with the coven with the nasty gossip talk, hes gone down in my eyes, he is not nearly as smart as he acts like he is

I think that Adam is going to win the $500K if he makes it to F2 with either Kalia, Porsche or Shelly. I think that J/J & R/B will vote for one of their "own" from their alliance...Adam showed loyalty to Jeff when he voted Daniele out and voted for Jeff to stay. Not to mention, K/P/S are on their sh** list! And they also may do it out of spite against Daniele's alliance.

Rachel and Jordan were talking last night and they said that they would vote for Kalia if she makes it to F2. And they think Jeff and Brendon would too...

Do you think BB will let Adam know about the hurricane since his girlfriend/family/friends are going to be in the middle of it?

Probably only if there is something to report. When Sept 11th happened, I don't think they told Monica or the HG's anything until they knew anything concrete. I think they're careful about what outside info they give them because of the way it can effect them mentally while in the house.

Adam has to be the most spineless of them all..

Absolutely, I have had my full of this 40yr old poser suckup. He is like on full suck-up mode 24/7. I do enjoy how he cowers and strutters/mixes up words when even the girls confront him, or catch his overbearring nonsense. The best was Wednesday when Dani told him they would never hangout and her Dad hates him now. He just about cried and ran after her, to make sure he could eventually hang out with Evel Dick. I don't think Adam has a clue who he is and/or wants to be, but a metal head he is not. A stalker mayber and a butt-kisser no doubt.

Fer sure, Meth! Adam's mantra must be "Thank God for Shelly"...there's no one else in game he can feel superior to....pls. check out survivor sucks big brother pages...their posts are truly hilarious... :animated_rotfl::animated_wave:

I dont hate the guy but when Adam, Shelly, and Kalia are finally gone (if the cards fall that way) AT LEAST we wont have to hear the words "absolutely, exactly, absolutely, exactly" over and over and over again like thats the only words in their vocabulary. I really am sick of hearing them repeat those words so much. Its like....get a backbone and form your own opinion. You dont always have to agree with everyone else. Dani was just as bad about using those words. At least she is gone.

Archived