Adam - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this POS floater plays this week...and by playing I mean win the POV take down Jordan and in doing so he and Jordan control the votes to send Shelly packing....seems far fetched...but he has a way better chance to make it to the end with Rachel and Jordan than with Kalia, Shelly and Porsche..

Who cares? Once Rachel and Jordan leave does it really matter? What a pitiful season? I could care less if its Adam, Shelly, Porsche or Kahlia. These have to be the worst 4 leftovers in BB history.

True. Worst F4 ever. Won't waste much time with BBAD. So glad I didn't get the feeds.

Adam has to go to the end with somebody...I just don't see porsche not taking Kalia or Shelly for a slamdunk win......If Adam does get there by voting out Jordan and Rachel he can kiss those 4 votes goodbye...His only chance to win is getting to the final three with Jordan and Rachel...I think he's smooching to stay off the block and hopefully the wheels will start turning in his block head after that...

Adam just said if the POV has punishments he's going to take them all "for the ladies." What a suck up this guy is. I don't even want to watch the feeds anymore. Between Kalia being able to eat and talk simultaneously again, Porshe thinking she is now BB's greatest player since she won two competitions, Shelly being Porsche's best friend, Adam kissing up and Rachel/Jordan sleeping...ugh I have a feeling this week will be a snorefest. My only hope is if Jordan loses it and screams at Shelly again. Sadly, that was the high point of the night. :(

Adam just said if the POV has punishments he's going to take them all "for the ladies." What a suck up this guy is. I don't even want to watch the feeds anymore. Between Kalia being able to eat and talk simultaneously again, Porshe thinking she is now BB's greatest player since she won two competitions, Shelly being Porsche's best friend, Adam kissing up and Rachel/Jordan sleeping...ugh I have a feeling this week will be a snorefest. My only hope is if Jordan loses it and screams at Shelly again. Sadly, that was the high point of the night. :(

So true, new BFF!!! Will any of us who don't get feeds see much of the juicy parts? God only knows what CBS will do to it.

lol at him sucking at a comp that was supposed to be his forte

yeah he would be fool to think the newbies would take him anywhere near final 2 :animated_bouncy:

Who cares? Once Rachel and Jordan leave does it really matter? What a pitiful season? I could care less if its Adam, Shelly, Porsche or Kahlia. These have to be the worst 4 leftovers in BB history.

+1

He is such a loser! The only thing I saw him do was kiss Jeff's butt. Now if there was a comp for that, he would win hands down.

I for sure want Jordan and Rachel out ... and he comes next!

He acts like he has done so much in the game. Who in the world would vote for him?? He is going to be so embarrassed when he goes home and his friends ask him why he did not play the game and just played with Jeff's balls.

He is such a loser! The only thing I saw him do was kiss Jeff's butt. Now if there was a comp for that, he would win hands down.

I for sure want Jordan and Rachel out ... and he comes next!

He acts like he has done so much in the game. Who in the world would vote for him?? He is going to be so embarrassed when he goes home and his friends ask him why he did not play the game and just played with Jeff's balls.

Lawon was evicted before Adam got a chance to play with his balls.

I've liked Adam from the start and have remained loyal in that. He has done nothing wrong,

-- He never lied and has a nice personality

--He helped Jeff the entire time (J/J fans should like him).

--He kept Shelly safe by not outing her (Shelly fans should like him.... if there are any).

--He was the deciding factor on voting out Daniele (Anti Daniele fans should like him).

--He was the deciding factor on Brendon leaving (Anti B/R fans should like him).

Perhaps he even won that Veto fairly so he might not be useless in comps. I hope him or Porsche win in all honesty, Hope He doesn't get kicked off in final four like i heard the girls planning.

Adam shhhaaddd uuuuppp

Archived