Porsche - Week 8/DE Part 1 PoV & Part 2 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AND her thighs! Just saw a shot of her from the back at the sink....her and Kalia must be having a seperate competion for the biggest butt....that's what happens when you do nothing but eat and sleep all day. :stirthepot:

And Kahlia keeps saying that she has no butt!?!?!?!?!? She must see a different person in the mirror.

I hope that Porches doesn't win anything other than what she has won or whatever you call it. I don't like her.

I don't like her either. Can't put my finger on it, 'cept she's dumb as a box of rocks.

For the first 3 or 4 episodes I didn't even know her name; she was a nonpresence in the house. The first time I did notice her was when she was in the diary room voting (can't remember who was up that week) and just acted like a total airhead. After she voted she cocked her head to the side and giggled or tee-heed; it was just weird. I haven't liked her since. ICKKKKK!

Yeah, but Porche is so hot! I really don't care what she does in the game, as long as she stays in it. She's the hottest contestant in quite a few seasons. She's packing on some weight, but she still looks fiiiiine!

Funny since every time I see her she is standing next to Kalia she still looks small to me--especially her upper body. Kalia's arms alone are bigger than Porsche's whole torso.

Archived