Porsche - Week 8/DE Part 1 PoV & Part 2 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only did Por shoot herself and her alliance of newbie's in the posterior. But she later whined about how Jeff had gotten more then she had. If you had Dani coaching you on resisting temptation, then why on earth would you toss out a chance at 50 thou when you see two brief cases totalling 10 thou. Key number being two. If it had been seeing a loved one on the screen who you hadn't been in touch with then maybe your alliance would be less frustrated.

However as we saw when Natalie (11) and Brendon (12) got to spend time with their loved one the rest of the house had a horrible surprise inflicted upon them. Cry Baby, Copy Cat, and the giant roach with Human Spray during 11 and a visit from the JH during 12.

Porsche you had so much potential but I wonder if what Kalia said about you is reflective. You certainly don't seem very bright at times.

porsche porsche porsche,

She is what she is, the hostess with the mostess but after seeing her "dance" for Brendon I suggest she use the 5K for dance lessons and some new clothes. Good thing she brought elasticized track pants

I wouldnt even mind seeing her leave before Shelly, but since that cant happen...hopefully its P and K who go on the block next week. They would be smart to get P out though. I just cant see K winning the final HOH due to the nature of the comps. Then again, some HG's make vote for her so it may be better to get P out. inquisitive.gif

The name should have been a portent of what was to come.

I had to Google portent: :bangin:

something that foreshadows a coming event : omen, sign. 2. : prophetic indication or significance. 3. : marvel, prodigy

I do not like her ego. Do not like her two-facedness.

Do give her credit for stepping up where she needed to step up. Don't think the other HG's will ever vote for her because she "coasted" for 4 weeks with a Golden key .. and slept most of the rest of the time up until now though. But we shall see. I am pretty sure she will have Daniele's vote.

Can't stand her. I'm not a fan of Rachel but ever since Porsche became BF with Dani, she talks snotty and arrogant to Rachel like she is so far above her. She really thinks she is all that and I doubt she likes anyone in the house except for maybe Dani. Would really hate to see her get to the final 3.

porsche porsche porsche,

She is what she is, the hostess with the mostess but after seeing her "dance" for Brendon I suggest she use the 5K for dance lessons and some new clothes. Good thing she brought elasticized track pants

:animated_rotfl:

One thing's for certain, when/if she has to pack; she can do it in an eye-blink and I hope that she doesn't bother with the pink skirt although in truth I think it was one of those Wear Me 25 Ways garments. Pink, of course. I am being bad. I am. But damm! (her ass is getting huge, too)

One thing's for certain, when/if she has to pack; she can do it in an eye-blink and I hope that she doesn't bother with the pink skirt although in truth I think it was one of those Wear Me 25 Ways garments. Pink, of course. I am being bad. I am. But damm! (her ass is getting huge, too)

What about that HI DAD yellow ,tight T shirt and is it true she really bragged about being in a three way with guys ? Wow , that must have made Pappa proud if she is wearing her tight yellow T shirt thinking he is viewing the feeds :animated_rotfl:

What about that HI DAD yellow ,tight T shirt and is it true she really bragged about being in a three way with guys ? Wow , that must have made Pappa proud if she is wearing her tight yellow T shirt thinking he is viewing the feeds :animated_rotfl:

Yeah. :footballhelmet: Kudos to the BB people for bringing some Klass to the 13.

Well what did she do with the manual....cause I've only seen ONE way...with that HUGE BUTT sticking out back so far she nneds a separate license for it!

Archived