Porsche - Week 8/DE Part 1 PoV & Part 2 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night on the feeds, trying to catch up right now, Porsche said she had no choice but to open it otherwise she would have given a penalty of some-sort to everyone in the house and she didn't want to do that to them. Now, I don't know if that is true of course, and she couldve easily confused something, but if that is true then shame on AG.

Also what was up with the delay in the veto? They have to set it up so it could favor certain people?

I read that the delay was because of the extreme heat index in LA yesterday.

I have a friend from that area who said it was 104 at one point! it was a good thing they waited.

Another good move by my BFF Allison! :animated_bouncy:

Well, I hope she enjoys the money because that turned out to be a devastating blow for her alliance. They were in really good shape. This will be one of those long remembered bad moves in the game. Up there with pulling a Marcellas. Now we have a Porsche. :smilielol:

Cajun...that avatar has creeped me out for years...but don't take it down...I keep HAVING to look at it :-p

well it's been said to death...the Rachel/Jordan fans are ecstatic but it just sucks that prod pulled this BS

I really hope that another newb is HoH and puts them up...again....and then I can hope that production keeps their fat fingers out of it...you know...like a game

-Kyo

opening pandoras box is the moment she lost bb :animated_bouncy:

opening pandoras box is the moment she lost bb :animated_bouncy:

Hey she hasn't lost it yet. :)

She's the biggest comp threat right now I'd say.

I will say this though. This is so flawed. What if Adam/Shelly had won veto and they decided to save Jordan/Rachel from the block. But Kalia is safe.

Pandora's box was opened when she saw the $5,000. These are NOT wealthy women (except for Jordan and I hope she held onto some bucks but doubt she is wealthy) and.....it is easy for Kalia to say stuff after the fact but she would have opened it, too. No matter. I'm thrilled that she did open it.

Pandora's box was opened in the afternoon BEFORE nominations. Nom's were later in the evening time after pandora's box was open and they all new the duo's twist :)

Yes, noms were way later than they normally are. If I remember correctly it was about 7:30pm friday nite, because it was 10:30pm here.

Cajun...that avatar has creeped me out for years...but don't take it down...I keep HAVING to look at it :-p

well it's been said to death...the Rachel/Jordan fans are ecstatic but it just sucks that prod pulled this BS

I really hope that another newb is HoH and puts them up...again....and then I can hope that production keeps their fat fingers out of it...you know...like a game

-Kyo

I really dont think "Production" is manipulating the game as much as people think. Of course they have to add twists - but the outcome of the twists is ultimately up to the players. The twists keep us glued to the show because WE DONT KNOW THE OUTCOME! It can always go either way.

I dont hear people saying that Kahlia winning the double eviction HOH was a set up....so why when Porscha took the Pandora's box is THAT move based on production getting involved? She could have passed. She could have grouped the players differently. She or Shelly or Adam could have won the VETO! Just because Rachel won the veto doesnt mean that production had their "fat fingers" in it.

Archived