Porsche - Week 8/DE Part 1 PoV & Part 2 HoH

CeCiMom

True but Kalia is her partner and they have to win it as a team.

I'm hoping it's something physical where Shelly can slow Adam down and Kalia can slow Porche down. As long as Jordan isn't getting soap in her eyes I think she could keep up with Rachel in a running POV, lol.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hopefully it will be a competition like the one in which Kalia got stuck and couldn't move... what was that?

Oh jeez, I forgot about that one. What a hoot. Her and Lawon were straped together in a costume and she couldn't make it thru the barrel. MEDIC. LOL, hurt her shoulder.

hopefully it will be a competition like the one in which Kalia got stuck and couldn't move... what was that?

LOL!!! They were in a costume? Tied together! Help!--my shoulder is broken! :animated_rotfl:

Yes Kalia should be quite the handicap in a physical comp! I'm sure the fairygrodmother is thinking hard on how to fix this situation as we are posting!

Oh jeez, I forgot about that one. What a hoot. Her and Lawon were straped together in a costume and she couldn't make it thru the barrel. MEDIC. LOL, hurt her shoulder.

GMTA--seperatly posting the same thing LOL

LOL!!! They were in a costume? Tied together! Help!--my shoulder is broken! :animated_rotfl:

Yes Kalia should be quite the handicap in a physical comp! I'm sure the fairygrodmother is thinking hard on how to fix this situation as we are posting!

GMTA--seperatly posting the same thing LOL

YUP! LOL

AND Cowlia probably knows if it is a physical competition, her team is screwed... no wonder she wants to make a deal with R&J.

I'm hoping it's something physical where Shelly can slow Adam down and Kalia can slow Porche down. As long as Jordan isn't getting soap in her eyes I think she could keep up with Rachel in a running POV, lol.

I'm hoping it's one where Adam can fall on Shelly and break her hip. Kalia can just fall down, start to cry then scream for a medic.

5k greed maybe what stops her from getting 50k or 500k :animated_bouncy:

She had to be removed from the costume with "jaws of life."

I'm hoping it's one where Adam can fall on Shelly and break her hip. Kalia can just fall down, start to cry then scream for a medic.

Let me get this straight, the HGs can't say anything about hurting another hg because it's mean, but hoping someone breaks a hip, is nice?

I haven't been keeping up at all. Does Porsche know that her two nominees are a unit now playing for veto? And does she have to nominate

a replacement duo?

Yes and Yes. Porsche took the 10,000 from Pandora's box and the other part is that they would play as pairs.

Porsche is really a nasty person. Just about every word that comes out of her mouth is snotty mean and nasty.

You also just described Shelly, Kalia, Daniele, Rachel (sometimes) and Adam (sometimes). What a hateful cast we have had this year and almost all of them have made it to the end.

I realize that Janelle is a fan favorite and I can understand that, somewhat, but not to the extent that her popularity has persevered. Same for Evil Dick. Of course, she seems a nice person and him; not so much.

Porches can go immediately. That would be fine with me.

Porsche's worst game move ever--opening Pandora's Box. What on earth was she thinking?? She had the game so in her favor, she was practically guaranteed a F2. What was she hoping for--a pass to the F2?? I am THRILLED she opened it, but still can't believe she did.

Porsche's worst game move ever--opening Pandora's Box. What on earth was she thinking?? She had the game so in her favor, she was practically guaranteed a F2. What was she hoping for--a pass to the F2?? I am THRILLED she opened it, but still can't believe she did.

There has no been a Pandora's Box that has not been opened. Everyone would open it no matter what.

Archived