Porsche - Week 8/DE Part 1 PoV & Part 2 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow she's as cocky as Jeff was last week and Dani the week before that....we all know what happens to cocky assholes in BB the next week after their reign...

Ugh!

Please leave my Rachel alone Porsche. Remember she was nice to you when everyone else hated you!

Yeah, I guess both Porche and Kalia have long since forgotten that Rachel and Jordan were nice to them when it wasn't convenient or popular to be. Danielle waited until they were useful before pretending to like them. (And even then, she seemed to only like them as her personally little drones)

Yeah, I guess both Porche and Kalia have long since forgotten that Rachel and Jordan were nice to them when it wasn't convenient or popular to be. Danielle waited until they were useful before pretending to like them. (And even then, she seemed to only like them as her personally little drones)

At the end it will all come out! I think Kalia especially will be surprised when she sees the tape of Dani rolling her eyes constantly behind her back. :animated_shocking:

I think she will put up Gordo and Rachel with Adam as a backup. Looks like someone stuck a cattle prod up the newbies asses!!!

Ouch! That must make it really difficult for Shelly to walk. She already walks as if her balls are huge and in the way.

not second fiddle in comps anymore :animated_bouncy:

Nominating Rachel and Adam is probably not her best option. I know they think Jordan will never win POV..but you just never know..especially if its one of those by chance POV in which they pick gifts at random with a veto inside..like the christmas ones they had in previous seasons...If Jordan did win POV not only does it give Jordan and Rachel full power over the vote it also gives them them the power to hash an ironclad plan with Adam to save his butt from being evicted...

Porsche will only have Kalia playing for HOH which you know BB will gear for Jordan and Rachel to win...

I hope this happens...

She's just better putting Jordan and Rachel straight up..

if jordan pulls off this pov win they are going to poop their pants

i thought for sure the noms would have been rachel /jordan :animated_bouncy:

yeah a stupid thing on porsches end, I would love to see jordan redeem herself and then they have to put up one of their own, what would ol buddy boy Adam do then, loser,lololol

I'm not sure why its a bad move. I guess she still doesn't truly trust Adam in not using the veto so she has to put him up. What odds do you like better: Rachel winning, Adam winning or Jordan Winning?

She's playing the odds and she made the right call this week.

I'm not sure why its a bad move. I guess she still doesn't truly trust Adam in not using the veto so she has to put him up. What odds do you like better: Rachel winning, Adam winning or Jordan Winning?

She's playing the odds and she made the right call this week.

Agreed. She woke up just in time LOL

Archived