Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 8/25

CeCiMom

Probably a looong night in the BB house. Everyone seems to be on edge... I would be surprised if there's a blow up sometime tonight/morning.

Probably a looong night in the BB house. Everyone seems to be on edge... I would be surprised if there's a blow up sometime tonight/morning.

I don't think so..Dani is all talk...she always says she's gonna yell at Rachel...punch her in the face.....and if she comes in here again I'm gonna....and Dani ends up doing and saying nothing....

The only drama were gonna get tonight is the apparatus practing and maybe more pathetic Dani begging for Adam's vote..and more Dani telling her two stoddges that Jeff has to go next because he's the winner otherwise....of course she doesn't mention they had three weeks to do it and didn't....

Wow up at 4:00 this morning. I work a long day. Everyone is still up. I think they have caught on to Shelly. My feeds are skipping in time but Jeff crew minus Shelly is outside practicing the game. One feed shows Shelly bending over like she is freaking.

This is for anyone who couldn't understan zingbot:

Adam is the first to see the ZingBot 3000 enter the house. ZingBot: "Hey Jeff, 1995 called, they want their soul-patch back." Porsche, shouldn't you have been named after a car with a roomier trunk?" "Daniele do you own a car? Or do you just prefer to ride your dad's coat-tails? Double Zing!" "Adam, good call shaving off your beard. Did your girlfriend know she was dating Uncle Fester?" "Shelly, what do you call someone that smokes, hunts, and fishes? A dude." "Kalia, you writing you write a blog about sex, but you seem to be an expert what you do after sex... sleeping. Zing!" "Jordan, the reason Jeff hasn't asked you to marry him is because he knows you're terrible at answering questions... Zing!"

So everyone is still up. They are on to Shelly. Jordan and Jeff are in bed now and Jordan is talking to Jeff and saying we all know about Shelly but since she is a Mom lets try to be respectful. Jordan says she doesn't want her daughter to see people yelling about her Mom. Sometimes Jordan talks with the most intelligence.

I'm confused (again)... I just read that Rachel has flipped??? Rachel, Shelly and Porsche are voting to keep Dani???

I'm confused (again)... I just read that Rachel has flipped??? Rachel, Shelly and Porsche are voting to keep Dani???

I think from reading somewhere else that is is a set up for Shelly. That Rachel is solid with J&J. I am anxious to get the whole story.

On the feeds this morning J&J were talking about how to deal with Shelly playing them the whole time.

Ready for tonight already. Just wish I could have my beer :food-smiley-005: and popcorn :popcorn: and be able to stay up late watching the feeds and BBAD. I have to take my husband to the hospital at 5:am for a procedure, so I guess the 4 hrs I'll be waiting for him, I'll catch up on Morty's.

I read that too but, Dani really played into Rachel by telling her that Jeff threw the cornhole comp.

I also read that Dani said Rachel and her convo was a last minute production idea. So, was it just a set up by BB for "good" tv? Did Rachel decide to go with Dani or with J/J or is she's still thinking on it???

Rachel did go and ask Jeff about what Dani said (throwing cornhole) but, she didn't tell him everything so, Rachel could be pulling a Shelly and playing both sides until she makes her final decision... I just don't knowwwww? ugh (I want Dani out so bad maybe I'm getting paranoid. :lol:)

What excites me the most is the thought of Shelly finally getting caught and her getting evicted tonight too!!!!

I think from reading somewhere else that is is a set up for Shelly. That Rachel is solid with J&J. I am anxious to get the whole story.

On the feeds this morning J&J were talking about how to deal with Shelly playing them the whole time.

No, we are HOPING it is. I watched the whole thing. And I think Rachel is flipping. If she is not, she is holding her cards VERY close to her vest. She did NOT tell Jeff and Jordan what she was doing and LIED to them that Danielle was yelling at her etc. I think Rachel is ACTUALLY going to FLIP. And if she isn't, I am her new biggest fan, because she has me 100% convinced she is flipping.

I hope it IS to screw Shelly and double ZZZZing Dani. I really hope it is. But Rachel isn't that bright.

I read that too but, Dani really played into Rachel by telling her that Jeff threw the cornhole comp.

I also read that Dani said Rachel and her convo was a last minute production idea. So, was it just a set up by BB for "good" tv? Did Rachel decide to go with Dani or with J/J or is she's still thinking on it???

Rachel did go and ask Jeff about what Dani said (throwing cornhole) but, she didn't tell him everything so, Rachel could be pulling a Shelly and playing both sides until she makes her final decision... I just don't knowwwww? ugh (I want Dani out so bad maybe I'm getting paranoid. :lol:)

What excites me the most is the thought of Shelly finally getting caught and her getting evicted tonight too!!!!

I was a Shelly fan until this week when she turned. And I pray Rachel is masterminding this screwing of Shelly as well. But... I just don't see her doing that. I hope...but I don't know.

Thanks Marty for the updates! I'm dying that I'm at work today...can't wait for tonight.

This is for anyone who couldn't understan zingbot:

Porsche, shouldn't you have been named after a car with a roomier truck?"

I thought Porsche's was 'roomier truNk'--referencing the size of her behind? (which by the way is by no means large, IMO--but I presume that's what the zingbot was referring to)

No way Rachel flips :animated_rotfl: Danni is so gone and I saw last nite that both her and Jeff affirm she was backdoored :animated_rotfl:

I don't think Dani got backdoored, she played in the veto. She had a chance to save herself. Brendon got backdoored.

OMG, Cecimom..you're scaring me...LOL! I didn't get a chance to check twitter updates much today so I'm in the dark about what has been going on. I will crap if Rachel flips!!!

jordan and shelly getting into it :animated_bouncy:

Big Fight with Shelly and Jordan. Rachel had to drag her away. Jordan is so mad.

Shelly got in there screaming at Jordan and Jordan jumped up and started screaming

Rachel dragged her away.

I think Adam is crying to Kalia. Kalia trying to get Adam.

Archived