Followers 0
Dade

Sophie Clarke

16 posts in this topic

sophie.jpg

Name (Age): Sophie Clarke (22)

Tribe designation: Upolu

Current residence: Willsboro, N.Y.

Personal claim to fame: I won Prom Princess at my small rural high school where my graduation class was 28 students.

Inspiration in life: I am skeptical of lionization of any one person. I do admire, however, Albert Schweitzer. He came from a well-off family and yet chose something much less grand with his life than he could have. True humanitarian. True passion. True dedication.

Hobbies: Cooking, scrabble and reading.

Pet peeves: Smart women who pretend to be dumb, particularly if they wear a lot of eye makeup, and people who walk slowly in cold weather.

3 words to describe you: Purposeful, resilient and shrewd.

SURVIVOR contestant you are most like: I relate to Russell

HOWEVER, she probably won't push for his departure, as he's one of the "core" alliance

She's steadily moving up my list of contestants with potential to win.

She's steadily moving up my list of contestants with potential to win.

I guess I shall have to check the picture at the top of this thread to remember who she is. Seriously, I have watched every episode, and I can't recall which one she is even after the merge....lol

Edit: Nope, after looking at her picture, I still don't recognize who she is. I suspect she must be one of Coach's cult disciples who waiting her turn to commit Survivor suicide so she can join the jury and cast a vote for coach. animated_bouncy.gif

Well, that was a suprize. Looked like she put on a little weight for the finale.

I suspect Dawn had a hand in getting votes for Sophie. I knew from early on that Dawn would vote for a woman

simply because she is female. YAWN Boring script. A true womanist would be able to discern when to privilege

on the basis of gender and when not to. Sophie would be a NOT.

I just did not like Sophie at all, disappointed she won! I told my hubby, who just likes to watch the challenges lol, that they need to get her our first instead of Rick. BUMMER!

I just did not like Sophie at all, disappointed she won! I told my hubby, who just likes to watch the challenges lol, that they need to get her our first instead of Rick. BUMMER!

And had they done that Ozzy would have won.

Yet another boring nobody wins Survivor because the small minded bitter jury can't get over themselves. Goes to show you that a majority of those outwitted and out-played are a bunch of whiny narcassistic losers.

Part of the contestant selection should include questions about their possible role on the jury. If they come off as bitter pusses then show em the trapdoor. BUZZ.... GONE!

Yet another boring nobody wins Survivor because the small minded bitter jury can't get over themselves. Goes to show you that a majority of those outwitted and out-played are a bunch of whiny narcassistic losers.

Part of the contestant selection should include questions about their possible role on the jury. If they come off as bitter pusses then show em the trapdoor. BUZZ.... GONE!

I think all of them like to think they'd be able to choose the right winner before it begins. It's only until they lose do they come off as bitter.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0