Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Sophie Clarke

15 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
Posted Image

Name (Age): Sophie Clarke (22)
Tribe designation: Upolu
Current residence: Willsboro, N.Y.
Personal claim to fame: I won Prom Princess at my small rural high school where my graduation class was 28 students.
Inspiration in life: I am skeptical of lionization of any one person. I do admire, however, Albert Schweitzer. He came from a well-off family and yet chose something much less grand with his life than he could have. True humanitarian. True passion. True dedication.
Hobbies: Cooking, scrabble and reading.
Pet peeves: Smart women who pretend to be dumb, particularly if they wear a lot of eye makeup, and people who walk slowly in cold weather.
3 words to describe you: Purposeful, resilient and shrewd.
SURVIVOR contestant you are most like: I relate to Russell’s determination to win at any cost, Stephen’s intelligence, Stephenie’s competitiveness and Susan’s trueness to character.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: To win money! I have been bragging to friends for way too long about how easy “Survivor” is and how good I would be. I would like to have the freedom in Med. School to choose my specialty based on passion and not money and the potential to more quickly pay my debts.
Why you think you’ll “survive” SURVIVOR: I am strong and athletic (play soccer, softball and basketball) and I am an extremely good skier. I am “Outdoor Emergency Care” certified and can thus deal with unexpected and extreme situations with a calm approach. I am a leader and always ready and eager to step up!
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I am tough, smart and driven. People will trust and like me even though they should not. I will piss people off, yet be convincing and heartfelt enough at the end to make them give me the money. I will mess with their minds and beat their bodies! I think it might actually be easy.

CBS

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,798 posts
Am liking her more and more. She had Psycho B pegged.

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
HOWEVER, she probably won't push for his departure, as he's one of the "core" alliance

JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 12,811 posts
She's steadily moving up my list of contestants with potential to win.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

She's steadily moving up my list of contestants with potential to win.

I guess I shall have to check the picture at the top of this thread to remember who she is. Seriously, I have watched every episode, and I can't recall which one she is even after the merge....lol

Edit: Nope, after looking at her picture, I still don't recognize who she is. I suspect she must be one of Coach's cult disciples who waiting her turn to commit Survivor suicide so she can join the jury and cast a vote for coach. Posted Image

TML

TML

• Pip
  • 1,330 posts
Other than Coach, she's the only one that has a shot at winning.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,441 posts
Can't stand her or her attitude but I would rather see her win than Benjamin!!!

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,256 posts
She's a sloth.

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,673 posts
Well, that was a suprize. Looked like she put on a little weight for the finale.

carmen

carmen

• Pip
  • 1,418 posts
I suspect Dawn had a hand in getting votes for Sophie. I knew from early on that Dawn would vote for a woman
simply because she is female. YAWN Boring script. A true womanist would be able to discern when to privilege
on the basis of gender and when not to. Sophie would be a NOT.

KyTallgirl

KyTallgirl

• Pip
  • 205 posts
I just did not like Sophie at all, disappointed she won! I told my hubby, who just likes to watch the challenges lol, that they need to get her our first instead of Rick. BUMMER!

TML

TML

• Pip
  • 1,330 posts

I just did not like Sophie at all, disappointed she won! I told my hubby, who just likes to watch the challenges lol, that they need to get her our first instead of Rick. BUMMER!

And had they done that Ozzy would have won.

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,798 posts
Yet another boring nobody wins Survivor because the small minded bitter jury can't get over themselves. Goes to show you that a majority of those outwitted and out-played are a bunch of whiny narcassistic losers.

Part of the contestant selection should include questions about their possible role on the jury. If they come off as bitter pusses then show em the trapdoor. BUZZ.... GONE!

TML

TML

• Pip
  • 1,330 posts

Yet another boring nobody wins Survivor because the small minded bitter jury can't get over themselves. Goes to show you that a majority of those outwitted and out-played are a bunch of whiny narcassistic losers.

Part of the contestant selection should include questions about their possible role on the jury. If they come off as bitter pusses then show em the trapdoor. BUZZ.... GONE!

I think all of them like to think they'd be able to choose the right winner before it begins. It's only until they lose do they come off as bitter.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,626 posts
Sophie ... blah

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,673 posts
Damn. the poor girl didn't even make it to page two!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users