Sign in to follow this  
Dade

John Cochran

I hope he wins the whole dang thing!!!

My prediction at this time is that he makes at least to the top 4.

I also see him getting to at least top 4 at this point, but I can't imagine him gaining enough jury votes to win should he make it to final 2.

What was with that pooping in his pants story. It's one thing to admit to an embarrassing event, but it's another to provide the gory details. Yuck. He makes odd decisions about what to say when trying to connect with people. I can't see him delivering a knock out final two speech.

I agree, I don't see him winning. If he were to have won (winning votes cast a few months ago) the show would haved been edited much differently to proytray him in a much more positive light, making him seem more like the underdog that can talk his way out of anything rather than the schemeing weasel that backstables his own alliance. What we see on the show are "characters" that fit into the story the makes for good reality TV, the footage that does not fit well into that story is left in the editing room. IMHO, the reason we see so much of Coach, Corchan, Little Hantz, and Ozzy, it because they all make it very far into the game (36 days out of 39).

At the moment, based on how the showed has been edited, I beleive the foreshadowing is a Cochran vs Ozzy final two, with Ozzy winning in a narrow vote. The final show down will be the contrasting styles of Wit vs phsyical skill.

If I am right, its strictly based on what I have seen. I have not read any leaks. If I am wrong, well then once again the editors have done an outstanding job of keeping me guessing with a loosing record...

I wouldn't mind it having it play out the way you project!

Well once again the editors have managed to make me guess wrong; it won't be a Cochran vs Ozzy final 2. And its not looking like he'll beat Ozzy next week at RI.

It will be interesting what competition they have at RI, anything physical puts Cochran at a significant disadvantage. Maybe they'll devise a competition that is slightly more even, such as quiz type challenge.

The way they have been editing Ozzy for the past several episodes, it forshadows him winning all of the RI challenges and returning to the game. But, what do I know, I would have bet Crochran didn't get voted out tonight, and he did.

I don't see how he feels 'owed' for anything. I'm with Sophie on this one. You made your choice, now shut it and have fun on RI.

I'm sooooooooooooo glad they voted him out! Now, if he by some freak of nature piece of luck ends up beating Ozzy, I'll DIE!!!!

What sort of surprized me was Coach voting out Cochran. After all that Thi Chi and young warrior BS Coach fed him I thought "cock-a-roach" would have stayed. After all, there are 4 jurors who hate him.

Scuba quote: "I don't see how he feels 'owed' for anything"

Sheesh... he got to stay until his original tribe was voted out 1 by 1 ... what MORE does

this kid want ??? HIs adopted tribe 'used' him to get farther in the game - then discarded

him when his vote was no longer needed.

I still can't believe the 'powers to be' made the decision to have this inept young man

play a game of strength and skill.

I don't think appearing on the show will do anything to enhance what people will think

of him when when he returns to his real life.

Oh well...

Once a schmuck always a schmuck. Sad.

To be completely honest......this whole season is sad. Cochran just epitomizes it

What sort of surprized me was Coach voting out Cochran. After all that Thi Chi and young warrior BS Coach fed him I thought "cock-a-roach" would have stayed. After all, there are 4 jurors who hate him.

We can only speculate why, and I tend to think a lot of footage wasn't shown of them discussing their options and unity. My thinking is that Coach wants to vote out individuals before they feel betrayed by him, thus he's likely to get their vote if he makes it to the end. It would appear Cochran left on good terms with Coach, which is good for Coach if he makes it to the final 2. And of course, as a tribe, they want to make sure there isn't someone from other tribe in the final 2, thus spliting the jury vote down tribal lines.

Guest 6Borders

He came darn close to beating Ozzie in that dual!!!

I was so hoping he would win and show that cocky ass sore loser ozzy the losers door...

I think they leaked the final 2 last night: Coach vs Ozzy when showed Ozzy and Cochran discussing Jury votes, and Ozzy asked Cochran for his vote, and Cochran wouldn't commit. It may not be Coach vs Ozzy, but it very very likely to be Ozzy vs ????.

So do you think Cochran would vote for Ozzy?

Personally I think the reason they focused a lot on Ozzy & Cochran during the early episodes was to establish a conflict between them, and it comes down to a split jury vote once again, but this time Cochran decides who wins. Imagine how Coach would plea for Cochran's vote after having not returned the favor that gave Coach the swing vote. Coach could have saved Cochran, but chose not too. Ozzy can argue that he went to RI the first time, a very bold move, rather than sending Cochran.

My guess is that Cochran does vote for Ozzy to win, thus Ozzy wins by one vote.

...Only a couple more episodes left, so we shall soon find out. animated_bouncy.gif

Sign in to follow this