Name (Age): John Cochran (24)

Tribe designation: Savaii

Current residence: Washington, D.C.

Personal claim to fame: I won the Dean

DIBS - I like Nerds!

:animated_rotfl: Only you.

And keep your hands off my man! :bangin:

Nobody come between my and MY man. :angry2:

You dibsed him! Does that mean I have that sexy Ozzy guy all for myself!!

You dibsed him! Does that mean I have that sexy Ozzy guy all for myself!!

No way. Ozzy is my favorite of all time.I am just leading John on.

I'll always root for a nerd and I do feel bad about his slip-up in the challenge. A nice puzzle in the opening IC would've been a better showcase for 'Cochran' to show his nerd skills. Nerds tend to be good at puzzles and not so good at climbing over walls okay.

He does tend to run his mouth a little more than he needs too and his physical is presumably non-existent, but I'm hoping he'll find a way to wiggle his transparent body into a comfortable alliance before the axe can fall on him.

Whewwwwwwwww I thought I almost lost him. :food-smiley-005:

I liked him. He might endear himself to the tribe. Dunno. He'll have to excel at something to stay. Smart. Very white. Like, neon white. Milk white. Blue vein running through white marble white. Hope he brought some 150 SPF sunblock. He knows a LOT about Survivor. I can tell.

I'll always root for a nerd and I do feel bad about his slip-up in the challenge. A nice puzzle in the opening IC would've been a better showcase for 'Cochran' to show his nerd skills. Nerds tend to be good at puzzles and not so good at climbing over walls okay.

He does tend to run his mouth a little more than he needs too and his physical is presumably non-existent, but I'm hoping he'll find a way to wiggle his transparent body into a comfortable alliance before the axe can fall on him.

he is an endearing person...in fact..maybe too willing to please as a particpant...he has to scale back on the attributes of

being with Harvard to fit in....myself...being from Massachusetts I know that our "bona fides" may be held in contempt because of the reputation of our state...just sayin....he has to tone down "Harvard Law" and enter into the game socially... get rid of the Harvard/Massachusetts background..sorry to dis my hometown but it is a stumbling block for competitors...Boston Rob overcame it...hope u do 2 John Cochran!

Only chance this guy can get far is if he plays the game like Todd (Survivor China).

hmmm :animated_scratchchin:

If the Immunity Necklace doesn't fit... must the tribe evict ?

(sorry, couldn't help it?)

I'm hoping he sticks around for awhile.

Gawd - I hope he doesn't turn out to be one of those obnoxious 'know-it-all' nerds.

Someone kicks sand in his face he's going into a panic attack.

:animated_rotfl:

Wimp ? Weasel ?

or .... smart move ?

Either way... guess who'll get voted off first after Ozzie's team is picked off ??

Wimp ? Weasel ?

or .... smart move ?

Either way... guess who'll get voted off first after Ozzie's team is picked off ??

If Albert or Sophie have anything to say, I doubt that will be the case. They already know Coach has Edna, Cowboy Guy and Hantz, they're going to have to round up some players on their side should they want to move further than final six.

Not sure if it was a good move on Cochran's part to flip so soon, but it surely was a good move on Coach's. Very nice job of handling Cochran. Kind of hoping this doesn't work out for him. Too weasley for my taste!

the boy was on the bottom of the pile with his old tribe. I say good move!!

Sign in to follow this