Jim Rice

jim_0.jpg

Name (Age): Jim Rice (35)

Tribe Designation: Savaii

Current Residence: Denver

Personal Claim to Fame: I

I'm tempted to DIBS this guys just on the basis of his profession! LMAO

Guest 6Borders

Sugar....I'm shocked*!!!! :inlove: ...and I'm from California....hehehehe!!!

*Just Kidding....dibs away!!! LOL

I'm tempted to DIBS this guys just on the basis of his profession! LMAO

hmmmm all the dispensers I have met are users on a regular basis! Will this impact him? Maybe he will be scouting out some new products! :animated_rotfl:

Not quite sure if I've ever had "South Pacific" but I'm more than willing to taste it and review it :) *And I also live in Cali*

I like him so far, but he needs to be a little less confrontational this early on - and watch it with the eye rolling!! :rolleyes:

Don't like him so far...

*and I live in Cali too

Don't like him so far...

*and I live in Cali too

cannot stand this a**, I am not against a little Mary Jane, my son has MS and it helps him, but I just do not like this guys attitude, he thinks he is all that, smug and pompass

Wish they had dispensories in Ga! I'd be happy to be a Greeter...gratis...great way to make new friends... :animated_rotfl:

cannot stand this a**, I am not against a little Mary Jane, my son has MS and it helps him, but I just do not like this guys attitude, he thinks he is all that, smug and pompass

:animated_bouncy: I also feel like people who need it mediaclly should definitely have it! But I agree too that he is too pomopous! And I don't like his name--there is only one Jim Rice--a slugger for the Red Sox!

I'd like him better if he'd pick up the three outsiders (or at least one) and take out one of the 'girls we like' in Ozzy's couples alliance. So predictable of Ozzy. But I don't think Jim has any idea that Ozzy and Keith think of him as their 5th wheel. As for what those 'girls we like' think, we won't know until they get some screen-time.

Don't get me wrong Jim was smart to make sure Semhar was out first when Ozzy was pushing for Cochran to go, but he doesn't seem to get (yet at least) that Ozzy still has the numbers without Semhar. In fact after one more boot from Savaii he technically doesn't even need Jim's vote anymore.

Sign in to follow this