Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Elyse Umemoto

5 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
Posted Image

Name (Age): Elyse Umemoto (27)
Tribe Designation: Savaii
Current Residence: Las Vegas
Personal claim to fame: I was the second runner-up to Miss America and I raised my three younger sisters.
Inspiration in life: My Grandma, Viola. God rest her beautiful soul. She taught me three of the most important things Iíll ever learn: how to read, how to pray and how to appreciate music.
Hobbies: Baking cupcakes, amassing useless trivia and quotes and reading memoirs.
Pet peeves: Professional athletes with bad attitudes, wet laundry that doesnít get moved to the dryer immediately, pretty girls wearing ugly shoes and people who drink decaf.
3 words to describe you: Enchanting, indomitable and spunky!
SURVIVOR contestant you are most like: Brenda from Nicaragua and Parvati. They know what they want and how to get it. They truly understand the social game.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: I thrive on challenge and the rush of competition. I always push the envelope and my limits. Thereís no better avenue to do this than ďSurvivor.Ē
Why you think youíll ďsurviveĒ SURVIVOR: Iím engaging, personable and a master at reading people. Iím controversial in many ways and I embrace that Iím a ďcharacter.Ē Iím naturally athletic and can seamlessly blend into a group. I radiate confidence and always compete to win.
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: Itís not just my character traits that make me a winner. Itís literally in my blood to survive. My Japanese grandfather spent his childhood in an internment camp. My German grandmotherís family has strong, long-standing ties with the government and fled immediately before the war. My Native American grandfather was the son of a deaf mute who learned English as a second language on the reservation by age 9. I have a passion for competition and I am the product of generations of TRUE survivors- their strength and resilience are a natural part of who I am.

CBS

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,779 posts
Pretty girls wearing ugly shoes sums this broad up.

iloverobandamber

iloverobandamber

• Pip
  • 86 posts
i like her,she looks Pretty,

please like my Official Fanpage of her on Facebook Elyse Official Fanpage

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
She sounds interesting. She either has a verra diverse and intriguing background, or she has one helluvan imagination.

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,779 posts
She sounds verra shallow and ought to collect a small fan base.

Team Jolie

Team Jolie

• Pip
  • 488 posts
cocky and shallow..(the shoe comment)...but does sound interesting to watch!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users