Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:39 PM

Posted Image

Name (Age): Elyse Umemoto (27)
Tribe Designation: Savaii
Current Residence: Las Vegas
Personal claim to fame: I was the second runner-up to Miss America and I raised my three younger sisters.
Inspiration in life: My Grandma, Viola. God rest her beautiful soul. She taught me three of the most important things Iíll ever learn: how to read, how to pray and how to appreciate music.
Hobbies: Baking cupcakes, amassing useless trivia and quotes and reading memoirs.
Pet peeves: Professional athletes with bad attitudes, wet laundry that doesnít get moved to the dryer immediately, pretty girls wearing ugly shoes and people who drink decaf.
3 words to describe you: Enchanting, indomitable and spunky!
SURVIVOR contestant you are most like: Brenda from Nicaragua and Parvati. They know what they want and how to get it. They truly understand the social game.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: I thrive on challenge and the rush of competition. I always push the envelope and my limits. Thereís no better avenue to do this than ďSurvivor.Ē
Why you think youíll ďsurviveĒ SURVIVOR: Iím engaging, personable and a master at reading people. Iím controversial in many ways and I embrace that Iím a ďcharacter.Ē Iím naturally athletic and can seamlessly blend into a group. I radiate confidence and always compete to win.
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: Itís not just my character traits that make me a winner. Itís literally in my blood to survive. My Japanese grandfather spent his childhood in an internment camp. My German grandmotherís family has strong, long-standing ties with the government and fled immediately before the war. My Native American grandfather was the son of a deaf mute who learned English as a second language on the reservation by age 9. I have a passion for competition and I am the product of generations of TRUE survivors- their strength and resilience are a natural part of who I am.

CBS

#2 WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,019 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 07:45 AM

Pretty girls wearing ugly shoes sums this broad up.

#3 iloverobandamber

iloverobandamber

• Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:26 AM

i like her,she looks Pretty,

please like my Official Fanpage of her on Facebook Elyse Official Fanpage

#4 SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,483 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:50 PM

She sounds interesting. She either has a verra diverse and intriguing background, or she has one helluvan imagination.

#5 WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,019 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:12 AM

She sounds verra shallow and ought to collect a small fan base.

#6 Team Jolie

Team Jolie

• Pip
  • 472 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:23 PM

cocky and shallow..(the shoe comment)...but does sound interesting to watch!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users