Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Edna Ma

edna.jpg

Name (Age): Edna Ma (35)

Tribe designation: Upolu

Current residence: Los Angeles

What a sweetheart she was tonight when she was the only one to stay back and graciously ask Coach if he needed help carrying anything, when all his team mates turned their sore loser backs to him.

Agreed. Edna was the only person nice enough to welcome Coach adn you could tell he appreciated it. My only question is was she in the moonlight alliance Coach made? I didn't see her there. I would hope Coach would at least attempt to help her out in the game since she was the only person to be nice to him that first day.

What a sweetheart she was tonight when she was the only one to stay back and graciously ask Coach if he needed help carrying anything, when all his team mates turned their sore loser backs to him.

Yes that was very nice! She is a classy lady! :animated_bouncy:

Does she speak...lol

I swear for the past three episodes she has not said a damn thing and only appeared in the background or standing next to some else who is speaking.

Does she speak...lol

I swear for the past three episodes she has not said a damn thing and only appeared in the background or standing next to some else who is speaking.

Remember when she would not stop talking when she was trying to be social? Now she doesn't seem to utter a word. LOL

Remember when she would not stop talking when she was trying to be social? Now she doesn't seem to utter a word. LOL

** Survivor 101 *** When casting each season, there three main catagory types of personalities that are included:

• Winners\competitors\leaders - individuals who are highly successful in life at most everything they do, generally have good looks and a charming personality. No more than 4 in the catagory per season; two on each team.
  • Pawns - Individuals who are natural followers in life, they always defer to others to make decisions, and often are unwilling to take risks.
  • Wackos - Individuals who have one or more serious personality flaws, and likely will wreck the plans of many others who play.

Enda is a Pawn and unlikely make it the final vote, but if she does, she won't have any accomplishments to justify getting winning votes.

Of course everyone has a chance to win, and in the past individuals from each catagory have won, or at least made it to the final vote. The deck is highly stack in favor of the Winners\compeititors\leaders because everyone else lacks the primary skills to win.

Actually, if Edna makes it to the final with Coach, just out of pure mean-old spite I'd vote for Edna to win.

Why? Because it is truly pathetic how she is being dragged through this game for no other use than to win against her.

I say that strategy needs to be stopped, and if Coach ends up in the final with her, who better to start with?

wahhhh sniffle.... bawl.... whine... bitch... complain... boo hoo

Guest 6Borders

I hope she beats Ozzie in the dual (like Survivor would ever let that happen) and comes back and kicks Brandon's butt into shark infested waters. Can't believe the voted her off over Brandon!

I liked Edna. I would never have groveled to that sleazy bunch. I would have told them to go to hell. I don't like what Survivor has become.

Sign in to follow this