Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Brandon Hantz

Coach may have made the single worst game play move of his current Survivor game - voting out Brandon. I mean, HOW in the world after that speech do you vote out a guy? Now I don't love Brandon by any means, he's creepy and strange, especially in regards to the whole Mikaela thing. His game play is non-existent. But I gotta say, the guy is 100% loyal to a fault. I think the guy struggles with a lot of issues but to stay calm in the face of something like this going on, I gotta admit would take a lot. The look he gave Coach and Albert this episode, it's like a little kid wanting to gain the love of a father, like a puppy wanting to please his human.

And Coach, wow. First he flies off the handle at Brandon, saying he's bullying him like Russell. Dude!? The guy just calmly asked you what was the talk about. I get that Coach is trying to push Brandon away, that internally he feels guilty for what he's about to do to Brandon. And then Brandon gives him a hug and apologizes to Coach, brings him a freaking piece of coconut and tells Coach he needs to let it go. Now that FOR SURE isn't something Russell would do. This episode was so gut-wrenching / painful to watch and it got even worse when Coach "prayed" to God to give him an answer. I'm sorry, Coach got the answer HE wanted, not that God wanted. Sometimes you hear what you want to hear, Coach.

Then, Brandon recants the story of his "younger years" where he was in a gang and was the last man standing and everyone abandoned him and he's the last man standing AGAIN. That made it SO much more painful to watch and the look on the jury's faces, like a car stuck on the train tracks, you just KNOW collision is inevitable. Of course if Albert wanted to take advantage of this situation when put in the position of giving the Immunity Idol back to Brandon, he should've said "I don't feel Brandon is in trouble. Is he guys? Does he have a reason to be worried?" Put it back all on them. Of course, these guys aren't masterminds by any means - we've got a choice between Coach, Ozzy, Brandon, Rick the Unknown Cowboy and Sophie.

I personally would like to see a showdown between Coach, Ozzy and Brandon (although that won't happen now) and personally, the way I feel about all of who is left, for entertainment value, wouldn't it be so damn funny to see the look on Coach's face if a Hanz won (sorry, when there's nobody left I like, I get bored and want mischief to ensue)?! The jury seemingly isn't fooled by Coach's cult mentality and Coach is just as delusional about himself, like hugging Edna when he kicked her out. Next Coach will say they should be THANKING him for voting them out. Coach & Ozzy have the worst things going for them - they are return competitors and they have bigger egos than can fit on the island. The only way the other cult members have a chance of winning is because they're NOT Ozzy and Coach. Sophie, Albert and Rick can't claim they did anything spectacular except follow Coach. Coach can't even claim the victory in getting Ozzy voted out - that was Cochrane's move really.

Coach may have made the single worst game play move of his current Survivor game - voting out Brandon. I mean, HOW in the world after that speech do you vote out a guy? Now I don't love Brandon by any means, he's creepy and strange, especially in regards to the whole Mikaela thing. His game play is non-existent. But I gotta say, the guy is 100% loyal to a fault. I think the guy struggles with a lot of issues but to stay calm in the face of something like this going on, I gotta admit would take a lot. The look he gave Coach and Albert this episode, it's like a little kid wanting to gain the love of a father, like a puppy wanting to please his human.

And Coach, wow. First he flies off the handle at Brandon, saying he's bullying him like Russell. Dude!? The guy just calmly asked you what was the talk about. I get that Coach is trying to push Brandon away, that internally he feels guilty for what he's about to do to Brandon. And then Brandon gives him a hug and apologizes to Coach, brings him a freaking piece of coconut and tells Coach he needs to let it go. Now that FOR SURE isn't something Russell would do. This episode was so gut-wrenching / painful to watch and it got even worse when Coach "prayed" to God to give him an answer. I'm sorry, Coach got the answer HE wanted, not that God wanted. Sometimes you hear what you want to hear, Coach.

Then, Brandon recants the story of his "younger years" where he was in a gang and was the last man standing and everyone abandoned him and he's the last man standing AGAIN. That made it SO much more painful to watch and the look on the jury's faces, like a car stuck on the train tracks, you just KNOW collision is inevitable. Of course if Albert wanted to take advantage of this situation when put in the position of giving the Immunity Idol back to Brandon, he should've said "I don't feel Brandon is in trouble. Is he guys? Does he have a reason to be worried?" Put it back all on them. Of course, these guys aren't masterminds by any means - we've got a choice between Coach, Ozzy, Brandon, Rick the Unknown Cowboy and Sophie.

I personally would like to see a showdown between Coach, Ozzy and Brandon (although that won't happen now) and personally, the way I feel about all of who is left, for entertainment value, wouldn't it be so damn funny to see the look on Coach's face if a Hanz won (sorry, when there's nobody left I like, I get bored and want mischief to ensue)?! The jury seemingly isn't fooled by Coach's cult mentality and Coach is just as delusional about himself, like hugging Edna when he kicked her out. Next Coach will say they should be THANKING him for voting them out. Coach & Ozzy have the worst things going for them - they are return competitors and they have bigger egos than can fit on the island. The only way the other cult members have a chance of winning is because they're NOT Ozzy and Coach. Sophie, Albert and Rick can't claim they did anything spectacular except follow Coach. Coach can't even claim the victory in getting Ozzy voted out - that was Cochrane's move really.

Good for Coach! Except for the praying crap. And BARF on that. Survivor's not a game for puppies... especially psycho ones. If a return competitor makes it past week two... I'm all for them being there fair N square.

Why O' Why didn't Unc Russ run up and SLAP that kid?

I want to see this kid's wife!!

I'm picturing a peasant dress, big wooden cross wearing frouse.

Sign in to follow this