Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Brandon Hantz

Had no idea he that kind of strength in him. Good job. Still you think he's a tool though lol.

Psycho's need strength to drag their victims bodies into the brush.

Psycho's need strength to drag their victims bodies into the brush.

Yes, our favorite psycho needs strenght to drag his victims int the brush. He could have a whole lot more if he would just stop crying. Wicked you need to reach thru the TV screen and bitch slap him and tell him to "MAN UP".

OMG! This tribe is a mess, and he's the poster boy! I don't even hear his babbling anymore....to me he sounds like an adult on Charlie Brown!!

If I could send a wish to the Survivor gods, my wish is that this kid is taken out SOON!

What is he playing for exactly? 'Cause it can't be the money. He'll never win. Is it to clear the Hantz name? Not happening either. He's even worse than his uncle. I don't get this kid

Guest 6Borders

What in the heck was up with his performance at tribal council? He's lost whatever was left of his mind!!!

Maybe he's an adopted Hantz!!!

The only semi-good thing about him is that he makes Benjamin nervous...tho I can't see why!

I'm nothing like my aunts, uncles, cousins. I never assumed his owning the Hantz name made him anything like Russel. Maybe he's like another one of their relatives. Regardless, make him go away. Perhaps a shark attack.

did you all see the commercial that hints that Brandon volunteers to go to Redemption Island! May just be a teaser...saw it on CBS last night.

Was that definitely Brandon and not Ozzy? Maybe Brandon volunteers to go next week?

Was that definitely Brandon and not Ozzy? Maybe Brandon volunteers to go next week?

Coach, and several others, want to keep Brandon around as long as possible because everyone knows he'll never win this season. Brandon is loyal to a fault and will throw himself on his sword, so to speak, if he believes its for a great good. Coach knows Brandon will remain loyal as long as Brandon does not feel betrayed, thus will do anything Coach tells him. Basically Coach has Brandon's vote every time they go to tribal council, and having two votes is almost as good as having the idle. And every time someone gets voted out, the value of having two votes increases in value significantly.

Are we going to have to listen to this guy pontificate at EVERY Tribal Council ???

:frusty::censored:

Are we going to have to listen to this guy pontificate at EVERY Tribal Council ???

:frusty::censored:

yes, we will because they didn't get rid of him during his first psychotic break.

Scuba... I'm afraid you're right.

Guess I'll have to go back to :censored: on Wednesday nites.

.... and watching Coach do his 'praying rituals'.

I didn't mind seeing it once or twice for 'old times sake' .... but come on :sleep1:

OK, he's legally an adult and freely agreed to whatever terms legal survivor producers asked him to sign, but I perceive him as being emotionally on par with 13-14 year old boy. My perspective is that producers more-or-less targeted an individual who was significantly delayed in his adult developmental skills. In other otherwords, they selected someone to be on survivor who was retarted in many areas other than intellilect when compared to other adults. His ability to make decisions is like watching a young "boy", not a man who comprehends he is playing the game of survivor.

I didn't mind seeing it once or twice for 'old times sake' .... but come on sleep1.gif

This is of course a decision made by the show's producers\editors. They want to emphasize Coach's focus (and contradiction) on playing an ethical\religious team version of survivor, ie as if were Christian Survivor on CBN. However a CBN version would have everyone be Christians, and the those who sin the most while playing Christian Survivor get vote out first.... wink.gif

I don't think I've ever seen a worse job of acting than what this kid

did at Tribal Counsel.

:crybaby:

They should have all thrown rotten coconuts at him.

I don't think I've ever seen a worse job of acting than what this kid

did at Tribal Counsel.

crybaby.gif

They should have all thrown rotten coconuts at him.

You think he is conning everyone by pretending to be crazy insecure religious extremist full of contradictions?

I think Cochran's statement was dead on, Hantz only see things in black and white; there are no other options. Nobody is able talk about "blue shirts" with Hantz when Hantz refuses to acknowledge blue shirts even exist.

This guy is nuts!

He is the first one who I really beleive is borderline in his ability to mentally\emotional handle the stress. I wouldn't be surprised if he were to crack and walk out, or be the first person to removed by producers because he starts breaking some of the black book of secret rules. Ie intentionally harming another player (or making threats to harm), making up lies about the lives of other players outside of the game,etc, etc.

I've been seeing commercials where Brandon's dad gets to visit him....this looks VERY interesting! I can't wait to watch it this week!

so it has been confirmed, the WHOLE family is nuts. it is nice to know he gets it honestly.

Guest 6Borders

Did I miss an episode where this idiot fell out of a tree and hit his head and that's why he's so messed up??? Geeze...telling his dad he was basically going to "throw" Survivor because that's how Jesus would play the game....who writes his material???? Why don't they vote his nut off the island...better yet off the planet!!!

Did I miss an episode where this idiot fell out of a tree and hit his head and that's why he's so messed up??? Geeze...telling his dad he was basically going to "throw" Survivor because that's how Jesus would play the game....who writes his material???? Why don't they vote his nut off the island...better yet off the planet!!!

I am with you on this. He is just disgusting.

He appears to be medicated to me. Not in a good way. No more, please.

I'm sorry but I gotta say this..

So Brandon, how's that Jesus thing working for you?

Dumbass. Just like his uncle. :furious3:

There seems to be a heavy run on the devout who actually believe god fixes their game because he obviously prefers that to preventing other worldly agonies. Yeah, um... ok.. gotcha.

There seems to be a heavy run on the devout who actually believe god fixes their game because he obviously prefers that to preventing other worldly agonies. Yeah, um... ok.. gotcha.

Dilusoinal idiot or camera hog? You decide.

Sign in to follow this