Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Brandon Hantz

When he talks he sounds just like his uncle...........

If you have a faith based problem with lieing to people then why the hell did you come on this show for?

Shivvver :hide:

... and CBS checked this guy out first ???

(Scuba had it right when she said all the brain waves aren't touching the shore)

Mikayla should make sure someone is close by when this guy is around.

It also looked like footage was edited to show every backside and cleavage shot

they had of her while he rattled on about her being a tease :nono:

Shivvver hide.gif

... and CBS checked this guy out first ???

(Scuba had it right when she said all the brain waves aren't touching the shore)

Mikayla should make sure someone is close by when this guy is around.

It also looked like footage was edited to show every backside and cleavage shot

they had of her while he rattled on about her being a tease nono.gif

And on that note also, why don't they let them have their swimsuits this year instead of making them run around in their underwear? They have been allowed to bring swimsuits on past seasons. If CBS is relying on the girl's butts hanging out, cleavage, and the men's "dangling other parts", then the show must be lacking. I like to watch the show for the challenges, the scheming, etc....not T&A.

well this guy is a total tool, cannot stand him already, dont like that bible thumping stuff and what a bunch of bull about Micala(sp) and her wiles, bs a million times, what?? and then he tries to mess up the vote thing by telling them to vote for Mickala(sp) Ill get the spelling right next time,lol, I could then not believe that he said in tribal that he was the one who suggested it, idiot, he is not gonna do well in this game, trust me,lololol

And on that note also, why don't they let them have their swimsuits this year instead of making them run around in their underwear? They have been allowed to bring swimsuits on past seasons. If CBS is relying on the girl's butts hanging out, cleavage, and the men's "dangling other parts", then the show must be lacking. I like to watch the show for the challenges, the scheming, etc....not T&A.

Why don't they wear their swimsuits/bikinis as underwears all thru the preproduction? they know whats coming. I'd have layers of clothes on every day in anticipation!!

Why don't they wear their swimsuits/bikinis as underwears all thru the preproduction? they know whats coming. I'd have layers of clothes on every day in anticipation!!

Very true! I wouldn't want to be competing and having to worry about my boob popping out or my panties up my crack, lol.

Brandon is a rapist waiting to happen. She oughta slug him in the nuts.

:cookoo: He has some serious issues

Brandon is a rapist waiting to happen. She oughta slug him in the nuts.

The guy is weird, for sure, but saying he's a rapist? A bit extreme. As for running around in their underwear - that's not uncommon the first few days. They will give them suits eventually. Honestly, her underwear isn't any more revealing than a bikini anyway.

lol, well, I don't know where 'Redemption Island PHILLIP' got his trunks last season...

but, it sure didn't keep him from running around in his PINK droopy skivvies 1/2 the time.

Back to Brandon's fixation..

I'm betting if she wore a regular scoop neck tee shirt he'd still think she was sent by

the Devil to tempt him.

The guy's got a problem (and BOY is he going to have a problem when The Wife sees this stuff) :giljotiini:

The guy is weird, for sure, but saying he's a rapist? A bit extreme. As for running around in their underwear - that's not uncommon the first few days. They will give them suits eventually. Honestly, her underwear isn't any more revealing than a bikini anyway.

Not being a pacifist I call them as I see them. JMNSHO

Wearing pajamas and underwear ( on display ) in public is just asinine.

This kid is a mess.......typical man though, the woman was sent to tempt him therefore it's all her fault that his little ego gets worked up rolleyes.gif

I did laugh out loud though when he said that Parvati had screwed many a mananimated_rotfl.gif

Guest 6Borders

This is almost as bad as bringing back Russell. This kid is a total jerk and he's more stuck on himself than bubblegum on a hot Texas pavement. I hope he is soon voted off but I bet he's got a CBS deal based on who he is!!!

For Christ's sake please vote this idiot out. This is Survivor, not Jerry Springer!

This kid is C R A Z Y! Oh, and put your shirt back on dude......you LOOK like Russell too!

Russel never looked as pale and lumpy. Wait'll Mikayla and Brandon wind up together on Redemption Island.

Wait'll Mikayla and Brandon wind up together on Redemption Island.

:animated_rotfl:

now THAT would be good TV!

that's ultimately what he's looking for anyway

now THAT would be good TV!

that's ultimately what he's looking for anyway

They'll hafto blur much out...

They'll hafto blur much out...

Worst than Ozzy and what's her face that one season.

Guest 6Borders

So true, so sadly true!!!

Jeff can say what he wants about how Brandon is different from Russell...he's different but no better and I see a lot of similarities.

GET RID OF HIM!!!!

For Christ's sake please vote this idiot out. This is Survivor, not Jerry Springer!

Was crossing my fingers that they would see the light and vote him off, but alas, they are morons. He's a loose cannon and maybe they're waiting for a full breakdown for ratings before they boot him. (I can only hope!)

So true, so sadly true!!!

Jeff can say what he wants about how Brandon is different from Russell...he's different but no better and I see a lot of similarities.

GET RID OF HIM!!!!

At least Russel did not boo hoo as much as this tool has. Hmmmmm, must be God's will.

I don't see ANY Russel in this lil psycho turd. Russel is pompous, ornery, rather witty and fairly clever. He was also all about the GAME! This kid's whiny, bipolar, stalkerish and a pain in the ass.

Had no idea he that kind of strength in him. Good job. Still think he's a tool though lol.

Sign in to follow this