Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Brandon Hantz

brandon.jpg

Name (Age): Brandon Hantz (19)

Tribe designation: Upolu

Current residence: Katy, Texas

Personal claim to fame: My little boy, Elijah.

Inspiration in life: Jesus, because he died for me.

Hobbies: Shooting my guns, hunting and eating crawfish.

Pet peeves: When I order some food and it

I think they are related! OMG

in the commerical I just saw he admitted to being his nephew

(not something I would admit to)

How can he admire Russell, Johnny Fairplay and COLBY? How does Colby fit in that mix? Oh dear, another Hantz. Does this mean another Donato in our futures? Egad!

I'm willing to give the kid a chance - you can't control who your relatives are, right?

Guest 6Borders

Oh Good Grief Survivor...someone poured poison on the Hantz-Heap (in real life ant-heap) and now the Hantz's (in real life the ants who scurry to save themselves) are scurrying to be on Survivor!!!

Sheesh...must have missed Jeff Probst's CBS wedding to Allison Grodner!!!

I gave this guy the benefit of the doubt until he creeped me out on tonight's episode. And how many dorky ways can he wear a T-shirt trying to hide his tattoo. He could just reveal it without calling attention to it and if someone asks, laugh it off and deny any family relation.

I was not thrilled about the Hantz factor, but so far Brandon has been entertaining and he doesn't seem like a horrible person (it's like being related to Hitler :animated_rotfl: ) and his bumbling attempts to hide his multiple Hantz tattoos should provide humor for some weeks to come. Not to mention his reaction to 'Delilah' being on his tribe. :laugh4:

He seemed okay to me. Kind of sweet. I am waiting to decide on this one. Question, though: Who tattoos their last name TWICE on their bodies?

He seemed okay to me. Kind of sweet. I am waiting to decide on this one. Question, though: Who tattoos their last name TWICE on their bodies?

He does, to be fer sure, fer sure!

I hope they stop with the tattoo crud though..... we got it the first time, he has Hantz tattooed on his body in 2 different place, he does not want anyone on his tribe to finds this out.. so you damn well know someone will along the way. In the meantime showing him proclaim that he wasn't going to show anyone the tattoos 27 times in the first 90 minutes was getting to be a bit much

I don't think his tattoo hiding can last much longer. He was shown shirtless in a challenge, which I didn't notice the first time I'd watched the show, in the opening credits so I'd guess his secret will be out soon.

Those credits seemed weird to me with Brandon last and seeming oddly separated from the rest of his tribe by a couple of shots including the words 'one survivor'. Just odd.

Players IQ's will be revealed as to who judges him by his relation.

Those credits seemed weird to me with Brandon last and seeming oddly separated from the rest of his tribe by a couple of shots including the words 'one survivor'. Just odd.

Totally agree with you about that. Normally, I don't watch the show live, so I zip through the credits. But I was watching attentively to catch all the names and put faces to them. Having that last survivor all alone like that was passing strange. I hesitate to attach any significance to it, however.

This guy's entered my head almost as much as Coach has since the premiere. Hope neither of these guys gets voted out any time soon. Would like to see what Brandon's made of. Would like to continue my embarrassing crush on Coach. At some point, sweet sedated Coach will grow tiresome and I'll want to see the mighty Dragonslayer unleashed.

He and Russel both do share one thing. They are both very annoying.

Hmmm, so HE'S the guy Jesus died for.... :animated_shocking:

Let me say, I for one would never tatoo my last name on my body. I might go to Hollywood someday and change my name... :animated_rotfl:

IMO the reality show royalty are strictly riff-raff...

Mikayla did not seem to be flaunting any feminine wiles. Brandon's need to get rid of her because he's married is very odd.

Something was said that led me to believe he may have been unfaithful before and he doesn't want to be tempted by her. She hasn't been trying to use her feminine wiles that I have seen either, but in his mind I think he thinks she has.

seems that all of the brain waves aren't touching the shore here...if you have a problem with how she looks buddy, THEN STOP STARING AT HER ALL THE TIME!

I agree he has probably had issues in his marriage before and that's why he's so concerned, but the way they show it, that poor girl never even goes near him!!

I can't believe I'm uttering these words.....but way to go Coach for turning that vote around!

Sign in to follow this