Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 8/23 & 8/24

GingerSnaps

Sheldon "I had to do it, I had to protect my relation here" talking to Jordan.

Sheldon can talk until the cows (kalia) come home, but she is just blowing smoke up everyone's ass. I don't think even Sheldon knows what Sheldon is doing. She's in split mode and there's no stopping her now.

"I already got put up, that was my punishment." - Sheldon

What's our punishment for you staying, continuous talks about the Trojan Horse? We got more punishment than you did.

Sheldon "I had to do it, I had to protect my relation here" talking to Jordan.

Sheldon can talk until the cows (kalia) come home, but she is just blowing smoke up everyone's ass. I don't think even Sheldon knows what Sheldon is doing. She's in split mode and there's no stopping her now.

"I already got put up, that was my punishment." - Sheldon

What's our punishment for you staying, continuous talks about the Trojan Horse? We got more punishment than you did.

Sheldon is IMO a dry drunk.

I really do not have any clue what she is doing and I don't think she does either it would not surprise me if she is trying to get Adam to vote to keep Danielle and then she votes to evict her just to throw Adam under the bus. She seriously can't think she has a chance to make it futher with dani and porshe. For someone who isn't interested in winning the money she sure isn't fooling me. Can you imagine how she would act if she wanted the money?

A dry drunk is someone who just stops drinking without the benefit of AA or detox. Quitting drinking isn't enough to make you "normal"...dealing with the issues behind your drinking helps you learn to have better coping skills.

A dry drunk is someone who just stops drinking without the benefit of AA or detox. Quitting drinking isn't enough to make you "normal"...dealing with the issues behind your drinking helps you learn to have better coping skills.

Thanks - Now I know more then a 5th grader. :1eye:

hmmmm...learn something new everyday!

Shelly doesn't drink in the house much at all, does she?

hmmmm...learn something new everyday!

Shelly doesn't drink in the house much at all, does she?

Shelly drinks beer in the house. Maybe wine too but I just remember the beer.

Shelly might be more accustomed to Hard Liquor and lots of it, judging from her aged face. Hope it's not the case. She could be having withdrawal from her family.

George W. Bush's opponents often called him a "dry drunk" because he quit with no counseling.

Whatever is going on with Shelly she's had a hard life.

I am thinking that production is going to do a Pandora's box today. One that will give them money raining or a scavenger hunt or something. Anything to cheer up Dani. She is sad.

daniele : "do you want to be remember as the guy in the elf suit ?" :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

there comes rachel outside to end the the strong arming of adam :animated_bouncy:

Don't these people know how much America hated Natalie BB11 for the lies she made up about other people in the house. ???

The coven is thinking up one lie after another and ways to frame other people. :food-smiley-005:

show time :animated_bouncy:

zingbot in the house :r2d2::animated_bouncy:

Archived