8/26 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some more random highlights from last night I caught on the feeds...

12:57am Rachel/Jordan talking, questions what if... she won POV and Adam wasn't the replacement nom, would Adam vote with Rachel to save Jordan? They finally come to the conclusion, their best chance this week is... they need to win a diamond power of veto! Or get a special power from the fortune teller! (lol they are starting to come out of their crying mood a little)

1:40am the outdoors is open to the HGs, and the newbies make their way to the patio. Lots of talking about the season, how things have played out. Adam shares conversation with Dani, when Dani says she knows Adam saw the last season of Survivor and what happened to Boston Rob. She asked Adam if he wants the same thing to happen with Jeff, he's like Boston Rob... Adam says to the newbies, I wanted to say to Dani, and you would be Russell?

1:50am Jordan gets called to the DR(and I had to laugh at the thought of BB calling her in to be given a diamond power of veto lol)

3:20am after a long chat outside, the newbies head inside, Kalia and Adam are the last two going inside.

Adam: do you want to put anything in the fridge?

Kalia: I don't think I have anything fridgable.

4:33am Porsche and Kalia are in the HOH room, discussing the best option for her nominations(Rachel and Jordan, right?)

They use the bendaroo characters made of the HGs to help them figure out the best option for them...

They start with Rach/Jord as noms:

Kal : You always do, worst case first... Rachel wins veto, takes herself off

(Pors moves Adam onto the block next to Jordan)

Kal : but we have to take her(Jord) out, obviously

Pors: second worse case, Adam says he's with us, wins the veto, takes the stronger one off(Rach)

Kal : so that he can have her, then we have to put up Shelly, then bonk suckadoo Shelly leaves and they have the numbers, and I have to win HOH. I have to win HOH regardless, but still, we lose Shelly.

Pors: that's really bad

Kal : but I don't think that's gonna happen, we just have to make sure one of us wins the veto.

Pors: no one knows what the veto game is going to be... this is not good. I know you want to be sure of this, but it was literally 24 hours ago he was saying, I'm sorry...

Kal : but his biggest ally is gone now

Pors: but his alliance is still together, and he does understand numbers.

Kal : he did say he wasn't putting up Jeff/Jordan, but he did say he was putting up Rachel, so I don't see why he would save her

Pors: because in this scenario, you are the only one that can win HOH, and they have 3.(Shel voted out, Pors current HOH)

Kal : I get that, but I don't think he's going to do that. If he did, I'd be like you just bought yourself a one way ticket to... (she doesn't finish the sentence, so I will... one way ticket to Final 3?)

4:36am

(Pors resets the figures, with Rach/Adam as the 2 nominees)

Pors: Jordan isn't going to win the veto, she isn't going to win the veto to take someone off. If Adam wins, takes himself off, we put up Jordan. Rachel wins, we put up Jordan and vote her out.

Kal : So you are saying put up Adam?

Pors: I'm saying we might have to, so we have the votes, no matter what happens.

(let me help you out Pors... you are weighing two choices here:

1.Your confidence in the chance that Jordan, if not nominated, would NOT win POV, allowing her to remove Rachel from the block and force you to nominate Shelly.

2.Your confidence that Adam is NOT loyal to the newbies, combined with your confidence in the chance that he would NOT win POV. If he's not loyal to the newbies and if he won POV, he could remove a nominee and force you to nominate Shelly.

Let me assure you, if Adam is wavering at ALL concerning his loyalty to the newbies, you will push him to the other side if you nominate him. You then risk him having the option during the POV comp to choose between winning it to save himself, and throwing it to Rach/Jord(whichever one you didn't nominate), again forcing you to nominate Shelly and wave bye to her and your numbers advantage in the game. I'd roll the dice and nominate Rachel/Jordan).

4:37am

Pors: Shelly's indebted to us. I know Adam's flipped and is on our side now, but I look at it Shelly has no one else now and has a lot of trust invested in us now. Adam looked me in the eyes yesterday and said this is my game move (voting out Dani).

Kal : You tell him here's the deal... the only dangerous thing is you leave Jordan open to win the veto and take Rachel off, and we are back in the same situation.

Pors: But with Adam fighting for himself, and me, you, Shelly fighting...

Kal : if you tell Adam, I'm worried that you could take one of them down and take the numbers back...

Pors: I know you were aligned with Jeff and will take care of Jordan and take the numbers back

Kal : I'm not sure I want you telling him that, in case he hasn't thought of it

4:39am

Kal : if you say you win the veto, you have to keep the nominations the same

Pors: even if he says that, if he wins veto, the numbers are his, and he's the leader of the two of them, now that Jeff's gone

Kal : we'll have to watch and see, he went in and they said good night to each other, but he didn't say anything

Pors: Jordan won't win POV, so even if either of Adam/Rachel win, they take themselves off and Jordan goes out

Kal : we still don't get rid of crazy Rachel who could win HOH

4:40am

Kal : what you say to him is, if I put you up against Rachel, I need you to win for yourself. Even if any of us win it, we take you down and put up Jordan. Even worse case, Rachel wins, we put up Jordan and still have the numbers to vote her out. He'll probably say what if Shelly votes to keep Jordan, but she's with us 100%, and Jordan is never going to speak to Shelly again.

Pors: are we 100% sure? Jordan won't try to redeem herself?

Kal : I think a candid conversation needs to occur between the 4 of us... we do everything we can to keep the 4 of us here. In the 4, when we talk, you say what if, I know our first thought is put Rach/Jord up, but what if we put you Adam up with Rach, it's the same as when I put Jeff up with Rachel, he had to play to keep himself safe, you need to do the same thing.

Pors: This is the best case scenario, because then we can put up Jordan and Rachel.

Kal : If any of us win, we take you down regardless. Even if for some ridiculous reason, you didn't come down, you would still have the votes to stay. I know it's drama, but I know you will be here, no matter what happens. The 4 of us have to trust each other, we have no one else to trust. (um, how about trusting Adam to not use the POV on R/J if you don't nominate him? lol)

4:45am Kal/Pors then start to bash Jor/Rach, certain they can't win anything with their men gone...

11:34am BBT everyone sitting around in the back yard. everyone talking except rach and jor.

shelly doing laundry.

now i don't see jor outside...maybe she went inside?

adam and rach inside now too. por asking if her room was opened yet(i guess they told her it would be locked for 30 mins) and kal said, "well, if it is a box..." and we get WBRB.

Shelly telling everyone AGAIN that jordan didn't say hello this morning. 'She looked at me, if looks could kill I would be dead'. (one can hope) This is the 3rd time she told everyone this.

(i saw this exchange this morning. Of coarse Shell-he is exaggerating. CAchristine)flash back 10:59 am cam 1

Shelly was in the bathroom putting on her makeup. Jordan came in to brush her teeth. Shelly said 'hello Jordan' . Jordan went and brushed her teeth on the couch in the bathroom. Shelly ran to tell kalia and complain about how immature Jordan is. (this is from a woman who stole a stuffed animal and hid it.)

11:06AM BBT: Shelly telling Kalia she said morning to Jordan and Jordan wouldn't say anything Shelly says I will just stay away from her I don't care but when things don't go your way it isn't so fun so I don't care

11:10AM BBT: Jordan telling Rachel in the bubblegum room the only way they can make it is if there is some magical power or something Rachel says maybe there is Jordan says that's the only way we will make it then

11:12AM BBT: Porsche and Kalia in kitchen talking about who she wants to put on the block and the numbers they will have depending on who wins PoV then talks about her care package her dad sent her

11:15AM BBT: Porsche saying if Adam comes off the block Shelly has to go up we can't do it any other way Porsche says you know Adam won't be good at a challenge Kalia starts washing her dishes and can't hear what else they are saying

11:20AM BBT: Rachel and Jordan in the bubblegum room laying down Kalia going in to the bubblegum room to get something out of her suitcase Rachel and Jordan just lay there not saying anything Kalia sprays herself with perfume then leaves the room

11:25AM BBT: by is now open Porsche and Kalia goes outside Porsche says alright so Kalia says are you worried of course you worry about a box Porsche says 6 hours of ld Kalia says they ld even if there isn't anything ya know and we get WBRB

11:29AM BBT: hg are now on odld Adam and Shelly smoking others just general chat Jordan and Rachel not talking at all

11:37AM BBT: just general talk in by on couches Shelly doing laundry Kalia saying she needs to do her laundry she has a bag full of it Porsche says I need to get laundry done too

11:39AM BBT: Kalia saying she can't wait to get home and sleep in her own skin and bed she opens her windows and lets the cool breeze blow in and lay naked Shelly says soon she will have a kid to snuggle with instead of a stuffed animal

11:43AM BBT: hg talking about going to play video games then about Disney Shelly says would be cool if BB would take them all to Disney for the day now they asking each other which is better Disney land or Disney world Adam gets up and walks away from couches

11:57AM BBT: Adam talking about Jordan and saying that Rachel keeps asking if she can do things for Jordan he says it is funny watching Rachel being this way Shelly says after last night I can't wait for her to watch the show and the drs I never said anything bad about her Adam says they were fine when they was winning but then last night it went bad Shelly says no one is going to tell me how to play this game. I will play my way with the people I an playing with she says it's OK when dick does this but not anyone else and I have no problem with emotions being raw we will see what happens tomorrow

Kalia and Shelly talking about jury votes. Kalia saying that nobody thought the new people could do it. Kalia is saying that Jordan was a pawn on her season and won out of luck. (kettle? ) Now they are trying to kill a bug. Now Kalia is talking about jordans poor performance. Shelly is bad mouthing Adam. Two seconds ago she was telling him that she never said a bad thing about him. Kalia is saying lets let Adam think he is with us. Shelly wants adam to be on the block to let him 'stew' to let him know 'he did this'.

Kalia and Shelly are planning this nomination. Telling porche what to say. Porche just said 'i dont think we should go that route'

12:45 pm Kalia calls K/P/S/A new kids on the block. Now they are all saying final four. Adam says this is our house. We worked hard to get here, they were asked back. We worked our asses off to be here. We sacrificed, and couldn't sleep cause we were waiting to find out if we would make it. I could have spent the summer with my girlfriend. She is a teacher and has summers off. This is our house, it was theirs but its ours now.

12:40pm

The newbies are on the patio discussing the nominations Porsche should make. It's basically 3 vs 1, Porsche/Kalia/Shelly trying to convince Adam that it is in their best interest to nominiate Rachel and Adam. Adam keeps suggesting that it's dangerous to assume that Jordan won't win the POV and remove Rachel from the block. He says it's Porsche's HOH and if that's her decision, he will accept it, but he doesn't agree with it. He says if you want to be certain one of them goes home this week, you should put them both on the block.

The discussion goes from convincing Adam to worrying about making sure during the POV that Rachel doesn't end up with a trip. Then they put hands together and commit to a final 4 alliance, while trying to decide if New Kids On The Block as an alliance name is good, and if On The is supposed to be included in the accronym NKOTB? (yes, they are easily distracted from stratigic talk sometimes)

Adam is all in with them now, stating the newbies had to fight to get into the house this season, the vets got asked to come back.

12:01PM BBT: Shelly and Adam repeating themselves Adam says I trust Jeff now Shelly:l asking if he regrets what he did he says no Shelly says they was playing us like a little bird Adam says yeah Shelly says I will pay the price for the rest of the game and lets see if they take a vote on emotion or spite and see who played Shelly says I will wait and see who sees this whole thing through

12:04PM BBT: Shelly putting the awnings down Porsche finds a grasshopper Jordan and Rachel back in the bubblegum room Jordan says it has to come down to we have to win veto if we win veto we have a chance Rachel says I don't care Jordan I just want to go to jury and be with Brendon Jordan says you don't wanna win it she says I don't know Jordan says you know people are rooting for us

12:06PM BBT: Jordan says you know we are going up you have to win the veto and take yourself off because you know we are going up but we still might have a chance it will be better if and we get WBRB

12:11PM BBT: Rachel telling Jordan that they didn't have the luxury of getting to know people in the beggining of the game and they didn't have the luxury of having a golden key she says I don't know Jordan I am just scare Jordan says I know I haven't won anything since the second week and you the third week and last night we lost after all we went over and they are on such a high Jordan says I know I can do it I won things in my season and you know your butts on the line and your gonan try hard

12:13PM BBT: Jordan says the best thing for you is win because you know your going to be their target Rachel says I know but I don't want you going home either Jordan says we came this far Rachel says yeah we have to win Jordan says we went through so much last night so if it's meqant to be it's ment to be but we can't give up and if it happens at least we know we tried and didn't give up

12:19PM BBT: in the by Porsche Kalia and Shelly talking about what happened last night and how Jeff and Adam were practicing the snake game wednesday night Porsche says he threw the competition Kalia says I don't think he did he is going to tell Adam if he wins PoV then don't vote Jordan out and you keep your hands clean and Jeff will love you Shelly says Adam will never get blood on his hands Shelly says Adam is scared of us right now Porsche says he better be Kalia says we need to tell Adam what we are thinking that he is going up and Kalia says he needs to understand what we are doing and he better be with us

12:23PM BBT: Shelly says in the veto competition she will take all the punishments but if there is a letter from home I will take it Kalia says if there is slop for 30 days then Shelly says I will take it don't you take it you do bad on slop Kalia says it might not be that kinda veto Kalia says we haven't done a timed veto or a pic veto or a lock inside and you come out one at a time Kalia says just remember to watch for skin tones and eyes for picture vetos

12:25PM BBT: Kalia says we can't let up it all went to perfect yesterday and we can't just sit here now like in season 6 when the nerd herd was together Kalia says there might not be a power this seaon like the diamond power or the others she thinks this week will be quiet because it was such a power punch week lastweek

12:27PM BBT: Porsche and Adam in by Porsche says if it is a prize and punishment veto Shelly will take the slop and everything else is on you she says we haven't had certain competitions yetAdam says like you have to sit there for an hour and the closer one to the hour

12:29PM BBT: Porsche says to make sure we have the numbers they both need to be on the block come thursday I am thinking you and Rachel on the block cuyz you have me Kalia Shelly and if you come off we throw up Shelly if Rachel comes off we put up Jordan and vote Jordan out but one needs to go this week Adam asking do you think Rachel would take down Jordan Porsche says no and Jordan can't win anything

12:31PM BBT: Adam saying why not just put them both up and if one comes off the other still leaves Kalia says that's what we will be doing and we need to make a final 4 deal right now and if you win veto and don't take Jordan down will Jeff and Jordan be mad at you in jurry Adam says I don't know

12:33PM BBT: Kalia says it is to clos to the end to be flipping anymore there is no more flipping and we have to stay together it is the final 4 here the end of story Adam says yeah we are back together now and let them decide who wins the money and Porsche says and honestly if we can't beat Jordan in a veto we deserve to go an I will leave myself if Jordan wins

12:35PM BBT: Shelly says she thinks it's funny how fast Jeff and Jordan forgot they put me and Cassi on the block and said we would be safe and like Jeff said yesterday I had a deal with everyone in the house but they did too and it wasn't" the same for them Kalia says that's what pissed Jeff off the most yesterday is they didn't win

12:38PM BBT: Kalia and Adam saying Jordan has not had a fun summer at all and she doesn't want to be here she can't win anything Shelly says she can't wait to go in to vote Thursday and say Rachel finally your gone Adam says I say we need Jordan and Porsche on the block so Jordan can't take Rachel off andf Rachel can't take Jordan off

12:40PM BBT: Porsche saying Jordan won't have any fight she has already said next week she will be alone she isn't playing for anyone Jeff told her to take prizes so she isn't trying to win

12:42PM BBT: Porsche says but Adam look at this if you don't take Jordan down then Jeff will kill you Adam says all alliances were good before but are all broken now Kalia says this week will probably be quiet and there won't be any twist but at the same time I can't help but worry about weird random powers come up and if Jordan gets it we are all screwed Adam says that's just something we can't control

12:44PM BBT: Kalia says come Saturday they will be a mess because they have the pity party and they won't win Adam says Rachel is now talking up Jordan Porsche says that after HoH it was Jordan talking up Rachel then they flipped Adam says Porsche and Rachel don't have my back you girls are my angels and he said when Dominic was here and on the block he said they have to get out

12:46PM BBT: Porsche Kalia Shelly and Adam shaking Porsche says final 4 no going back Adam says we worked our asses off this year we will come back and how much have we sacrificed in this game

12:52PM BBT: Shelly saying there has got to be something going on there has got to be Porsche heads to HoH room Shelly is watching from downstairs Porsche says the HoH room is still locked

12:55PM BBT: Shelly saying there has got to be something going on there has got to be Porsche heads to HoH room Shelly is watching from downstairs Porsche says the HoH room is still locked

12:59PM BBT: Adam and Kalia in purple room Porsche walks in and ask them what if it's a Pandora's box and says she kept checking and we went to WBRB Shelly now getting more laundry together Kalia says if we get a box I doubt it will be we go anywhere because we have nominations it will be in the house or unless they are setting up a spa for you then good for you then Adam says what if Brendon and Jeff come back Kalia says for what to play Adam says no Kalia says if they come back to scream in my face then I will live but not for them to play

1:05BBT

Porsche says maybe she will have golden token in her HOH, gets to put it in the Fortune teller and it will tell her something.

General chat about not dealing with money since they have been there. Adam misses the smell of the subway station in the summer time. Girls say ewwwww.

Porsche didnt think she could beat Jeff in physical. Kalia: it was a combination of luck & physical. They talk about the comp.

Kalia asks Adam if he would be alright putting up Jordan if he wins HOH. He says he is where he wanted to be week 1. We started out together, things fell apart and we are back together again. Adam says the last straw was when Jeff turned to him and was yelling at him. It really pissed him off.

Adam: I was afraid Jor was going to wail on Shelly last night and of all ppl ..Rach.. Rehash the scramming match last night.

Kalia: thats the 3rd time I have seen Jordan like that. she screamed at me during that HOH. Adam says he has a temper that no one has seen, he had to walk away yesterday.

Kalia: if you look at it, each week is like a different year. Adam tells Por to do what she has to do. Porsche: I think those girls are weak so I dont think about them.

1:30BBT

Adam whispers. Por says he doesnt have to whisper they know they are going up. Adam wants a margarita party, he brought a tropical shirt.

Porsche says neither her or Kalia got wine in their HOH baskets, they probably didnt want us getting buzzed from that then getting the party.

Porsche: If I am wigged out by any thing about it (pandoras box, they think is going to happen) she wont do it.

Adam: I am not expecting an other blow up from Jordan. Rachel on the other hand...

They continue to rehash how noms could have gone.

Por: The buses that Jordan and Rachel have driven over each other is unbelievable. Adam: after last nights applause Dani will get Americas Player vote.

Adam: what ever path you want to take I have no problem. Porsche: this is the 4 that I wanted. Adam: I am loyal to you.

Kal comes in, says that Jor/Rach are outside with Shell. Keep your ear out for yelling. Adam: I will go have a smoke.

Adam holds the door as Jordan and Rachel go in. He says its cooled down. Shelly says its like icecubes with them out here.

1:45BBT

Rach tells Jor all she has to do is take Adam to F2 w/her & she will win it again. Jor tells her she isnt gone yet.

Rach says ppl are rooting for them. Jor: there was no way we could have saved Bren. Rach will teach Jor how to make chicken.

Rachel asks if it would be mean if they hid some Diet Cokes. Jordan says they dont need that drama. Maybe wait till the last day.

Rach asks if its mean if they hid Diet Cokes. Jor says they dont need that drama. Maybe wait till the last day. She asks if Rach knows how to cook the Chicken right. Rach replies that Jeff/Adam used to eat her chicken all the time. Jor says if they ate it and didnt die its ok.

In BY Porsche tells Shelly her convo with Adam. That Adam agreed to work with them. She wont have to nom him now.

Shelly says that no matter what, on Finale night, no matter who the 2 are, the front row of stool will have them in it.

Shelly: they did break their word. Kalia: If you made a deal with the devil, and you break it, just say you did. When you make deals now it shows you mean it. Shelly wants a 3 girl F2. Porsche and Kalia agree a girl will deffinately win this season.

Dani leaving brought Porsche, Kalia and Shelly together. Shelly will have to Thank her for that. Shelly said that in the last few weeks she saw Dani as a butterfly, she just opened her wings. Every one got to see the real her. Kal says she is the only vet that came in and played a differant game.

:animated_rotfl: The new nerd herd is talking about how Dani brought them so close. Shelly wants to thank her for that. Shelly said that Dani peeled back her skin and revealed a beautiful butterfly. She got two sets of cheers. Shelly thinks she got a standing ovation. Kalia says America loves her. :animated_rotfl: America loves her zings. She studied big brother with notebooks. She(dani) is sad that she is 2nd to jury. WE should go to a steakhouse. Shelly, I have something special in mind if we are final 3. Kalia says yea, i love presents. I think I will be getting mac makeup. Shellhe says it will be better. (Shellhe also promised Jordan something special)

2:10BBT

Kalia: I didnt know how close Adam was with them until the last week and a half. Porsche didnt realize until the last 32 hours or so.

Shelly goes inside. Awkward silence in KT. Rach at stove, Jor takes recycles to SR. Shell goes to fridge then back outside.

Por: I trust Adam more then this morning. But if he starts talking to them again. You now the CBR brings you closer, you have that cave to talk in. Kal: if we give Adam HOH and he puts Jor up, he cant play for HOH and then its us in F3.

Jordan and Rachel talk about what was the turning point. Jordan says it doesnt matter people we thought were with us werent. Porsche called to DR.

Kalia: in the event its not NOMs, pay attention to the wording. If its a diamond power come back down and be like..nothing happened.

Porsche comes out of DR, Shelly escorts her over to steps walking pass Jor/Rach.

Shelly: just make sure its nothing, Just keep your mouth shut. dont Dont.

Shell goes to WCA, Porsche upstairs. Rach giggles, says dont know what she said but its F'ing rediculous.

Shell called to DR.

2:33BBT

Porsche comes out of HOH, looks outside for Kalia. Porsche says she's going to exchange her breathright for biore. Said she got a tea out of her fridge, set it down to get her key then coudnt find her tea. Adam tells her no body has never not taken Pandoras box.

2:40BBT

Kalia comes out with her laundry. Porsche says "they" (BB) went oh we are sorry it took longer...WBRB

Jordan does her and Rachels dishes but not going to do 'their' dishes. Rachel trying to get into DR. Shelly runs outside then goes back in saying she has to go back to DR they didnt....

Shelly: I know I dont have their votes so I am not going to kiss their butts. I will not stoop to their level & play their games. They are not going to run me out of the KT.

2:47BBT

Shelly says that "she" (in DR) is in a meeting so Shelly will get called back later. Porsche wants her biore.

Rachel asks Jordan to play some cards. Jordan says she doent feel like doing anything just laying there. Rachel tells her itd going to be all right.

2:57BBT

Kalia opens door to ask Adam if he wants a sandwich and finds a butterfly, she yells for Shelly and Porsche to come see. Jordan says she has to get ready for NOMs the cam will be on them, they cant look like shit all the time. There is no way it will be Adam, they are on him like crazy.

Jor: I need to return her Jacket, I dont want her Jacket.

(I'm out, someone else take over please.)

3:50 PM BBT

"OMG!" Yells Rachel. "Listen, like people don't know we're talking about pregnancy tests !" Jordan yells back at her.

BB gives Rachel an obstruction of the microphone warning.

In BY Adam and Shelly say she's getting those messages because she's talking about 'that stuff' on her microphone. Porsche sitting on the lounger wearing the HOH key around her head like a tiara. They are talking about what secret powers there might be out there still. Just nonsense.

Jordan and Rachel in WCA talking about what's happened in the game so far. "If you me, Daniele, Jeff and Brendon had just stuck together we wouldn't be sitting here right now." Rachel says that Adam has been drinking the kool aid. "I think I was drinking the kool aid too." says Jordan.

4:02 PM BBT

"You made it a lot further this season than you did last season." Jordan says to Rachel.

"Barely, only because I had people to help me. I'm not sure how I made it this far even." Rachel says. Her and Brendon wanted to leave on Day 6. She thinks they should have.

4:51 PM BBT

Something has been brought into the game - some sort of power with the veto. Can't figure out what.

"We wanted the two of them on the block. The two of them are on the block." Porsche says.

"We can pull ourselves off as a duo!" Rachel is saying

4:54 PM BBT

"We will be playing the veto in duos. If one person wins, they both win." Porsche says. Rachel and Jordan are saying they have to win to stay in the house.

4:57 PM BBT

It was a Pandora's box. Porsche explains it had a champagne bottle and briefcase on it. She won 5k. Adam says "Well we still have the nomination ceremony right?"

Same rules as beforelooks like. If J/R win veto, A/S are nominated!!!!!! :D

5:56 PM BBT

Jordan and Rachel Jedi training. All personal details and game play moves about all evicted house guests.

Porsche is busy regretting her choice. "I honestly thought it was going to be pictures or something from home."

Archived