8/25 - Live Feeds / Live Show / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

7:36 PM BBT

Rachel looking for her stuffed dog. She accuses Shelly of having it. "I just want my dog. You sent Jordan and mine's fiancees home, we're defeated ok? I just want my stuff." Shelly says she doesn't have it. Kalia says "Do you think that production took it back because he brought it back from sequester house?"

R: Daniele told me that you took my dog because you hate me. I just want my dog back, this isn't about game stuff anymore. This is a very personal item to me. Brendon and I had it in our house. You are 41 years old, this is not game stuff. I just want my dog back. If someone took your puppy you'd be upset. Just put him in storage. It's not a chess piece or something. Just put him in storage.

S: You're not going to believe me no matter what I say but I do not have your dog.

P: I don't have him. If I find him I will give him to you.

S: People will say what they have to in this house. People tell me that you hate me too. I don't have your dog.

Rachel leaves and goes into BR with Jordan and starts to cry. "They say they don't have him."

S: Are you serious? I'm 41? I can't believe we're talking about stuffed animals.

Rachel and Jordan decide to drink a bottle of wine before the competition. Rachel storms into the KT for the opener. Jordan decides to wait until after the HOH competition. "If we lose again, then we can just drink it."

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7:43 PM BBT

Shelly says "Look at us 4 newbies. Have you ever seen people act like this?" She shakes her head. They decide to change for the competition.

Adam has been really quiet this whole time.

Jordan: I don't want to be here either. Someone else can win.

Kalia and Porsche go into purple room to find Adam. They tell him about the wine incident. "When did we get wine? Oh right, it's Jeff's HOH bottle."

Adam: I'm not mad on a personal level. I just want to get this next HOH competition. I need to win something.

Kalia: If it's endurance and you guys stay up all night doing something, don't expect me to stay up with you. [she laughs]

A: I just want MY HOH, my CD, my pictures, my memories, I can't believe I'm a fucking moron, I can't believe I thought those events were the same week.

P: I'm not going to lie, it was kind priceless, you getting out on the first question.

A: I got the first question.

In CBR Jordan and Rachel talking.

Jordan: Do we even have to play in this HOH competition? Why? What's the point? This is going to be a long week.

7:49 PM BBT

Jordan: Jeff is probably killing Daniele right now.

Rachel: I don't think they are together yet.

J: Well when he does he;s going to kill her. Her speech was so rude.

Kalia comes into the purple room and announces that she tried to get into the storage room and "She told me that we're going to..." and we get WBRB.

Kalia and Shelly talking in the WCA. Kalia tells Shelly to say something to Jordan. Shelly thinks saying anything at this point is not a great idea.

Jordan: I'm so stupid. He kept telling me the whole time and I just ignored it.

Adam: When the two of them starting crying I felt bad for them.

Porche: Why?

A: If you were in here with your BF and you were crying as he left I'd feel bad for you too.

P: I'm disappointed in some of your decisions but...

A: I've been loyal to the people that were loyal to me. Not Brendon and Rachel, I fucking hated working with them but Jeff and Jordan they were good. I tried to defend you and they were never okay with that. If I had won HOH you were never going up. I told them I'd put Rachel up and they said I couldn't do that and I said that it was my HOH and I could do what I wanted. I've been aligned with them since week 2.

650 BBT

Rachel and Jordan are upset of Kali's HoH and nominations for the live double eviction.

Rachel crying asking Kalia, Porsche and Shelly for her stuffed dog.

Rachel and Jordan talking about how Jeff hid his wine and wanting to get drunk before the HoH competition.

7:58 PM BBT

Kalia (to Adam): Who's side do you want to be on now.

Adam: There's only one side for me. Two votes I didn't go with you otherwise...

Adam has been called to the DR.

Kalia saying every time she has a nervous breakdown something good happens afterwords. She thinks she's just going to go with it. They are making something to eat.

Jordan and Rachel back to staring at the walls.

8:02 PM BBT

Jordan says to Rachel "It's just me and you." Rachel sniffle-smiles at her.

In MBR Shelly and Kalia talking about all the things that have been hidden and how they don't have the dog. Shelly holds up her yellow clown shoe from the POV comp. "I had a feeling this was going to get shoved up my butt so I hid this over here."

Rachel telling Jordan "I know you're upset that Jeff's gone."

"It's not that, it's that I was back stabbed." Jordan cries.

"That's what people in this house do." Rachel commiserates.

"I told her stuff, I thought I could trust her, all of that is why I'm upset. I gave her the call from home, all of that. It just sucks." Jordan seems more upset at the betrayal by her friend than the fact that Jeff is gone.

8:11 PM BBT

Shelly comes into the KT "I'm tired of listening to how awful I am so I came in here." Porsche says "Probably us too." "Nah, y'all didn't do anything. What's funny is that had it been anyone else we'd all be out here eating together and looking for alcohol."

8:27 PM BBT

Kalia gets her HOH basket in the SR. Kalia trying to read her letter with Porsche hanging all over her. It's a letter from her BF. He misses her and can't wait till she comes home so they can go bike riding together - he realizes that will later versus sooner as she advances in the game.

Shelly called to DR.

Rachel observes all of this without saying a word. She heads back into CBR to update Jordan.

Archived